3 hours ago, benouyt said:

This is a great mod, its good to see mod who respect the original game. Do a 2035 chernarus army or is planned ? It would be great to expand the conflict to other teathers and play 2035 sandbox conflict with your mod!

It's definitely something I want to do at some point! I'm just not sure how or when I'll do it. :)

• Like 1

Great to read this ! It would be cool to have some arma 2 factions modernized, keeping the vanilla style and spirit, and without have to download 300 sub mods. Keep up the good work for your mod. :) 

• Like 2

I noticed i have an error coming from your mod, the message is "no entry bin\config.bin/cfgvehicles/b_kitbag_tan.scope" and sometimes i got some other. Do you know from what it can come ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, benouyt said:

I noticed i have an error coming from your mod, the message is "no entry bin\config.bin/cfgvehicles/b_kitbag_tan.scope" and sometimes i got some other. Do you know from what it can come ?

That one specifically is solved by using Arma 3's development branch.

Arma 3 Aegis (development)

2-11-2018

DATA

• Added: Tank Top variants for the AAF and Russia
  • Added: Combat Fatigues [Russia] (SURPAT)
  • Added: Modular Helmet (SURPAT)
  • Added: RU Plate Carrier Rig (SURPAT)
  • Tweaked: Textures were improved for various Russian uniforms, vests, and helmets
  • Fixed: Russia's recon infantry appeared under the incorrect faction
  • Fixed: Alpha-sorting issue with the ACOG scope's top sight
  • Like 6

Have you guys considered replacing your existing f35 for this mod which is open source = http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27151  Its far superior to the current version you are using at the moment but i do appreciate it would take some time and effort to iron out any issues it may have. Just an idea. 

Any reason why I can't load any of my loadouts with Aegis gear anymore?

Thank you for the dev update, i still have the "no entry" error message at game start sadly. Dont know from where it can come.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 3:23 AM, Mcnab.D said:

Have you guys considered replacing your existing f35 for this mod which is open source = http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27151  Its far superior to the current version you are using at the moment but i do appreciate it would take some time and effort to iron out any issues it may have. Just an idea. 

I'd rather not replace a model I've spent months refining with - while it does look nice - a significantly more unoptimized one. Not only that, but it'd mean cutting the F-38's VTOL functionality for something that the Black Wasp II does anyways.

4 minutes ago, 6osbo said:

Any reason why I can't load any of my loadouts with Aegis gear anymore?

Classnames have change and that might be why, sorry. Other then that, no idea. Sometimes my loadouts corrupt for no reason.

4 minutes ago, benouyt said:

Thank you for the dev update, i still have the "no entry" error message at game start sadly. Dont know from where it can come.

If it's related to the "B_Kitbag_tan" this is because Arma 3 development branch has that new backpack. Otherwise, I'm unsure as of now.

My bad, i misunderstood, i tought you said the problem would be fixed with the mod dev branch, not arma 3. Sorry !

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 9:23 AM, Mcnab.D said:

That seems to be based on the F-35C...

While the model is generally nice (and more like an F-35 than an X-35), its not VTOL, and thus cannot work with LHD mods, offshore bases made in the map editor, forward airbases in simple open fields, the USS liberty (although operating an F-35B from such a ship would be a strange decision in real life to say the least), etc.

It would basically do what the black wasp II does, which would be good for people that don't have the Jets DLC, but it would still be a marginal gain for a big loss.

• Like 2

Arma 3 Aegis

9-11-2018

DATA

• Tweaked: The coyote variant of the Special Modular Helmet's textures were improved
  • Tweaked: Textures for Viper's hex gear were improved
  • Tweaked: The Special Modular Helmet's materials were improved
  • Fixed: Missing sounds for all tanks' cannons
  • Fixed: Gas Mask [Russia]'s materials didn't load correctly
  • Fixed: The M8 and SCAR had incorrect textures for the UGL optics
  • Fixed: The C-192 Samson's wreck proxy failed to load
  • Fixed: The F-38 Widowmaker's throttle animations failed to animate
  • Fixed: The F-38 Widowmaker launched off of the carrier due to a PhysX issue
  • Fixed: Materials of the GAU-12 25 mm gunpod
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on the new update!

This mod is pretty much the only reason for me to still play Arma. (I just had to get this out :D )

erhm, two questions, if you don't mind me asking:

1.)would it be possible to add an EMR (the russian pattern?)  without any national markings? I ask because I think it could be usefull for "South Zagorian Peoples Army" type units.

2.)integration of "joint rails" to be able to use more than just the vanilla optics on your rifles, is it a possibillity for a future update? 

Many many thanks for the time and love you put into creating something for all of us to play with :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

Congrats on the new update!

This mod is pretty much the only reason for me to still play Arma. (I just had to get this out :D )

erhm, two questions, if you don't mind me asking:

1.)would it be possible to add an EMR (the russian pattern?)  without any national markings? I ask because I think it could be usefull for "South Zagorian Peoples Army" type units.

2.)integration of "joint rails" to be able to use more than just the vanilla optics on your rifles, is it a possibillity for a future update? 

Many many thanks for the time and love you put into creating something for all of us to play with :) 

1. Maybe! But I might delve into that region properly sooner or later, we'll see. ;)

2. This is something I've been wanting to do at some point, and it'll definitely come at some point!

• Like 3

12-11-2018

DATA

• Added: UK Flag variants of the MTP vests
  • Tweaked: The MX, Mk-I EMR, MAR-10, and SPMG's sand variants were darkened slightly
  • Fixed: An extra proxy existed in the Mk16 CQC's shadow LOD
  • Removed: Rifleman (Shotgun) units for CTRG, FIA, ION, Raven, and Viper
  • Like 3

17-11-2018

DATA

• Added: CDF faction [WIP]
  • Added: NTA faction [WIP]
  • Added: T-72 Nosorog [WIP]
  • Added: Chernarussian Fatigues (variants) [WIP]
  • Added: Russian Fatigues (variants) [WIP]
  • Added: Light Fatigues (Takicam)
  • Added: Flag (CDF)
  • Added: Flag (Chernarus)
  • Added: Flag (Red Lion)
  • Added: Flag (Takistan)
  • Added: Flag (Takistani Locals)
  • Added: Flag (Takistani Republican Militia)
  • Added: Czech Radio Protocol (3 voices) [WIP]
  • Added: Take On Helicopter OST (7 tracks)
  • Tweaked: The "PP-20 9 mm" was renamed to "VSN 9 mm"
  • Tweaked: Russian snipers and spotters (non full ghillie variants) use a new model to differentiate from other factions
  • Fixed: The US Army and US Navy Jack flags were incorrectly symmetrical
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

someone know arma3sync repo , i can update to latest ver. ?

35 minutes ago, amon1 said:

someone know arma3sync repo , i can update to latest ver. ?

Why not use Steam?

• Like 3

CTRG CH, ECH, Stealth Combat Helmet, and Stealth Balaclava are all slightly different colors than CTRG Stealth Uniform (Sand). Could you fix that if you have time?

27 minutes ago, 6osbo said:

CTRG CH, ECH, Stealth Combat Helmet, and Stealth Balaclava are all slightly different colors than CTRG Stealth Uniform (Sand). Could you fix that if you have time?

This is intentional, though the CH / ECH will be tweaked eventually to match the SCH.

sorry for all the posting but could you make a CTRG stealth uniform and helmet that's black? there's not really a uniform to match the black stealth balaclava, rig, and kitbag. And you're really the only one that makes high quality 2035 fatigues. Also what's the news on the CTRG LCHs? Just if you have time and interest, im not meaning to be such an ass

4/10, not enough gold tigerstripe

SVimg-DE50TG-TS__36458.1515511756.jpg?c=

Seriously though, I will be quite disappointed if you don't make it into a total me-me machine, gold or otherwise

• Like 2