MeMe AcHiEvEd

pogchamp_by_twitchkreygasm-d81hs8a.pngSVimg-DE50TU__27080.1515511756.jpg?c=2&i

Im having a problem with the British air force not showing up in the editor :(
When i open the game i get an error saying "'A3_Air_F_Rus' requires addon 'A3_Air_F_Aegis'"

Also i get an error at the main menu saying "No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Plane_Transport_01_Infantry_F_scope'

19 hours ago, NinjaPotato_ZA said:

Im having a problem with the British air force not showing up in the editor :(
When i open the game i get an error saying "'A3_Air_F_Rus' requires addon 'A3_Air_F_Aegis'"

Also i get an error at the main menu saying "No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_Plane_Transport_01_Infantry_F_scope'

Repair the mod. Your version is corrupted or something.

On 28/12/2018 at 6:17 AM, Night515 said:

Will we be seeing these white fatigues and helmet? or is this another mod?

On 12/30/2018 at 5:40 PM, Night515 said:

Repair the mod. Your version is corrupted or something.

I fixed it. 
I replaced the air_f_aegis PBO and air_f_rus PBO from the development version into the beta version

10 hours ago, NinjaPotato_ZA said:

I fixed it. 
I replaced the air_f_aegis PBO and air_f_rus PBO from the development version into the beta version

there's a option in the arma 3 launcher to repair a mod if you right click on it. or you could delete the files and reinstall. its that simple. I mean, if that worked for you too though thats great.

On 12/31/2018 at 12:32 AM, 6osbo said:

Will we be seeing these white fatigues and helmet? or is this another mod?

It is Aegis.

Any chance of a light Mk3 carrier rig?

The Multicam Arctic is an amazing addition!only suggestion would be to adjust the brightness down a bit. 

will there be an update for aegis beta for the arctic fatigues and more that's on the other aegis mod?

any updates?

@6osbo

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/

“any updates?” or something like that is NOT allowed in this forums.

Get the latest info here: https://discord.gg/dyXnZ8u

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, POLPOX said:

@6osbo

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/

“any updates?” or something like that is NOT allowed in this forums.

Get the latest info here: https://discord.gg/dyXnZ8u

@POLPOX I'm sorry, what? I was simply wondering if this mod was still active as nobody has posted on this forum in five weeks. I'm a little confused as to how exactly that is spamming.

Requesting updates without anything else of note in your post is considered spam on this forum. Think of it as taking a ride with your family and hearing "Are we there yet?" every five minutes....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 6osbo said:

I'm a little confused as to how exactly that is spamming.

Because the rules say so, @POLPOX conveniently posted them above for you to read.

Now back to topic (aka not asking whether there are any updates, and not discussing about the guy asking whether there are any updates.)

• Like 1

I'm playing Hearts and Minds by Vdauphin with this Mod. However I cannot start the map on my server because of this error: "Bad vehicle type B_Bergen_sage_F"

Any idea how to fix that?

I believe it is because the mission creator implemented the ACE Arsenal which apparently checks all weapons and gear on startup and gets stuck on corrupted files.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, senqa20 said:

I'm playing Hearts and Minds by Vdauphin with this Mod. However I cannot start the map on my server because of this error: "Bad vehicle type B_Bergen_sage_F"

Any idea how to fix that?

I believe it is because the mission creator implemented the ACE Arsenal which apparently checks all weapons and gear on startup and gets stuck on corrupted files.

Thanks

Sounds like the mission creator gave that backpack to someone, but that backpack doesn't exist anymore. You can manually edit it out of the mission.sqm.

That backpack has a Arma Vanilla classname, but it is not a Vanilla backpack. Some modder probably F-ed up there.

2 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Sounds like the mission creator gave that backpack to someone, but that backpack doesn't exist anymore. You can manually edit it out of the mission.sqm.

That backpack has a Arma Vanilla classname, but it is not a Vanilla backpack. Some modder probably F-ed up there.

Yeah I thought so too. I already checked the mission.sqm for the exact classname but there is none. 

Also the Mission loads just fine without Aegis (Beta) and the Arma 3 Aegis ACE Compatibility Patch.

Server RPT:

19:07:32 a3\characters_f\common\headgear_helmet_heli_shield.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
19:07:32 a3\characters_f\common\headgear_helmet_heli_shield.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
19:07:32 Warning Message: Bad vehicle type B_Bergen_sage_F
19:07:32 Warning Message: Bad vehicle type B_Bergen_sage_F
19:07:32 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
19:07:32 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
19:07:32 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_off.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
19:07:32 EPE manager release (0|17|0)

Edited by senqa20
Added Server RPT

I was wondering do you have a record of all of the older releases of the mod available to download? I kinda wanna play an older version of Aegis because I preferred some of the older default NATO gear 😄 

• Like 1

Is there a chance that with the current ESS-like goggles in the mod you could a add a version with a sleeve over it and also a rhino mount? This would be epic thanks

post-161171-0-59476900-1469239616.jpg

• Like 1

Re-cap of the last few updates on the A3 HUB Discord.

Editor previews have been added for most content along with placeholder UI images. Yay, no more pop-up errors!

New sand magazines for the MX series. The digital ones are still available but these sand variants will be standard.

20190409220018_1.jpg

20190409220005_1.jpg

AA-40 magazine. 20 round drums are still available but will only be used by ION.

20190409184442_1.jpg

Beret (SF)

20190323022126_1.jpg

Beret (SAS)

20190323022245_1.jpg

Beret [CSAT]

20190323135017_1.jpg

Tanoan dirt patches for you mission makers.

unknown.png

The vanilla SPAR-16 has been renamed to SPAR-16C, while a new variant using the SPAR-16S's model has been added as the default SPAR-16 variant. (Also have a little teaser for Atlas.)

20190412091105_1.jpg

The vanilla AK-12 has been renamed to AK-15, while a new variant (called AK-12 of course) has been added, chambered in 5.45.

20190424200944_1.jpg

RPK-16 5.45 mm, wielded by an earlier concept for the Russian Army.

20190409135529_1.jpg

New RVMAT materials and textures for British infantry to differentiate them from the US further, made to resemble the UBACS shirt.

20190407141032_1.jpg

20190407141744_1.jpg

More BAF (Pacific) images.

20190407145418_1.jpg

L85A3 6.5 mm (Khaki) - placeholder model.

20190409130026_1.jpg

NATO and NATO (Pacific) have been renamed to US and US (Pacific) respectively while NATO (British) has been renamed to BAF.

New Russian forces they are a soley OPFOR faction now, sharing gear with CSAT while still maintaining some of their own unique kit. Some notable differences: 5.45 mm AK-12s, EMR camouflage, and the Russian Army insignia on the shoulder.

20190426082739_1.jpg

Civilian model for the PO-30 Orca (has new materials that make it shinier, plus fancier rotors. Air ambulance is possible later on down the line.)
20190405211813_1.jpg

Aaaand three more teasers!

20190414192331_1.jpg

20190420213910_1.jpg

20190409203103_1.jpg

On 4/18/2019 at 3:42 PM, 6osbo said:

Is there a chance that with the current ESS-like goggles in the mod you could a add a version with a sleeve over it and also a rhino mount? This would be epic thanks

It's something I'd like to add so possibly.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1