Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been on and off with development but I have a few cool things to show!

For starters, a new livery for the Hunter!

20180622185428_1.jpg

I managed to get a hold of this, thanks to Kydoimos. :)

20180615113830_1.jpg

New boots and gloves for Russian forces, 'cause why not!

20180619122615_1.jpg

And lastly, there is now an OPFOR version of the Russian forces alongside the original independent version. We are working with the RAF: 2035 team on a new vehicle, too! :)

• Like 9

hmmm, links don't work for me...I'm sure however, that there are some pretty nice things to look at :D 

couple of things I noticed: with the current build, a lot of Magazine related errors pop up. Mainly about missing definitions for magazine sizes etc...

one more thing, would it be possible to include a black skin for the ifrit or hunter? you know, for "unmarked pmc style" forces? 

many thanks again for the dedication and work you put into this. can't launch arma without this mod anymore :D

2 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

hmmm, links don't work for me...I'm sure however, that there are some pretty nice things to look at :D 

couple of things I noticed: with the current build, a lot of Magazine related errors pop up. Mainly about missing definitions for magazine sizes etc...

one more thing, would it be possible to include a black skin for the ifrit or hunter? you know, for "unmarked pmc style" forces? 

many thanks again for the dedication and work you put into this. can't launch arma without this mod anymore :D

Yeep, that's due to stuff like ammo boxes which I'll tackle here soon. Regarding skins, it's possible, we'll see - there's another livery planned for the Hunter too. :) Also links should be fixed now, Imgur didn't want to work or something.

• Like 1

Hate to be the guy to ask for things but it'd be cool to see Navy Ghosthawk / uniforms for such a big mod like Aegis, would really immerse the NATO naval criteria alot more! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, M. Glade said:

Hate to be the guy to ask for things but it'd be cool to see Navy Ghosthawk / uniforms for such a big mod like Aegis, would really immerse the NATO naval criteria alot more! 

tbh the Gendarmerie Combat Uniform is decent enough for a NATO naval uniform. That or the sage fatigues / heli pilot coveralls. The grey Ghost Hawks are also something I don't see much importance in (since the black variants seem to do fine imo, while the army can use green ones or something) but it's a slim possibility later on.

• Like 1

Can you make a after civil war AAF faction as single mod ?

Arma Wiki:

"Though not fully elaborated on, the hardline AAF is presumably dismantled and restructured from the ground up in order to return it back to its pre-civil war days."

On 23.6.2018 at 10:35 PM, Night515 said:

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been on and off with development but I have a few cool things to show!

For starters, a new livery for the Hunter!

20180622185428_1.jpg

Where do you get these AAF textures from ?

23 hours ago, maxl30 said:

Can you make a after civil war AAF faction as single mod ?

Arma Wiki:

"Though not fully elaborated on, the hardline AAF is presumably dismantled and restructured from the ground up in order to return it back to its pre-civil war days."

Um, post-Civil War AAF is just the AAF since the Civil War ends before The East Wind. Also I'm pretty sure they might've contracted ION to defend Altis and Stratis (like Malden does) after the events of The East Wind.

in arma 3 alpha there was a raven pmc with a russian surpat and digi  helmet

you may use for your russians especially for the opscore fast helmet

arma32013-03-1118-23-51-71_zps8bbb859c_4

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Night515 said:

Um, post-Civil War AAF is just the AAF since the Civil War ends before The East Wind. Also I'm pretty sure they might've contracted ION to defend Altis and Stratis (like Malden does) after the events of The East Wind.

No, i mean a kind of "2037 AAF", its known that a third of the AAF was destroyed, on the end of "Altis Requiem" he said (when you didnt kill a civillian) "I quit the army and came home, leaving all i could of the war behind me", so he quit the army and not the army him, so i think they had tanks or had plans to buy some in the future.

It would be very interessting to have a "after civillian war AAF", maybe with new tanks like the challenger 2 or any other mbt (NATO and CSAT are rebuilding the AAF together)

http://www.cadnav.com/3d-models/model-35834.html

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Night515 said:

yes but the textures belonging to BIS

from armaholic

Credits & Thanks:
Sudden for letting me use his weapons.
BIS for the awesome game and making the base for many great things to be made.
All models are already in the alpha some of them just need a config to work.
Raven logo by BIS

• Confused 2

yes, the models are by BIS, but the texture does not belong to BIS, only the Logo, nowhere is it stated that the texture was by BIS

@Night515 Where do you get these AAF textures from ?

1 hour ago, maxl30 said:

@Night515 Where do you get these AAF textures from ?

Which ones? I made the Hunters.

5 hours ago, Night515 said:

Which ones? I made the Hunters.

yes, from the hunters, do you make them by yourself ?

5 hours ago, maxl30 said:

yes, from the hunters, do you make them by yourself ?

He made it. Any questions?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, POLPOX said:

He made it. Any questions?

how or with which program?

20 minutes ago, maxl30 said:

how or with which program?

Likely with photoshop or some other similar image editing software.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maxl30 said:

here is a 3d artist and he make it with "substance designer" i think night use the same

http://www.janjavurek.com/portfolio/arma-3-tanks-dlc/

Dude, there's no Hunter in those photos. It doesn't seem particularly hard to make an AAF pattern from scratch, it's rather simple and large for a digital camo design.

Did you ask CUP the same questions when they made their AAF/CSAT vehicle textures?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Georg_Ravioli said:

Dude, there's no Hunter in those photos. It doesn't seem particularly hard to make an AAF pattern from scratch, it's rather simple and large for a digital camo design.

Did you ask CUP the same questions when they made their AAF/CSAT vehicle textures?

lol, i didnt say that the 3d artist made the hunters AAF texture

It is definitely not hard but i dont know how he do that, download the A3 Samples and go to Marksman, there you have the AAF uniform camo for example

It consist of 3 or 4 different layers of colored pixles, thats my question, did he do that too?

I remember Operation Aegean Shield: British Armed Forces mod. It was the first mod that added a nice package of lore friendly gear and vehicles (Aside from Antonieflemmings mod). Nice to see you continued your vanilla content exploration beyond a simple BAF faction (Not to say that wasn't good by no means). Love your work! 

• Like 1

Hiya, I wanted to hear y'all's opinion regarding British forces and their standard issue weapon. Do y'all think the L85A3 would still be in service with British forces by 2035? By then, the SA80 platform would be 50 years old; in comparison, the M4 / M16 platform remained in service with the US Army until 2010, for 46 years based off the first pic I could find of Armaverse US soldiers using SCAR rifles. I know the US DoD and UK MoD function differently. Furthermore, the L85 has lots of issues such as a non-ambidextrous design, weight, and probably cost along with other issues.

Of course, we have no plans to cut this weapon - I do genuinely like it on a personal note - but I feel like it isn't a realistic choice for British forces by 2035. What does everyone else think? Personally I think the MX in particular (you could argue the UK uses this based off of the 'Survive' intro) or the Mk20 would be more appropriate.

Vewe6Ma.jpg

• Like 2