Releasing an update tomorrow to celebrate Project Argo and Malden's release. Here's a teaser!

XSwwwk0.jpg

• Like 6

22-06-2017

• Added: Clouds faction
  • Added: Flames faction
  • Added: Flags for Clouds, Flames, Police, and Raven
  • Added: Presets for the F-35F Lightning II (WIP)
  • Added: Specop Scout (Shotgun), Specop Sharpshooter for NATO / CSAT
  • Added: Sharpshooter for CTRG
  • Added: Scout (Shotgun) for CTRG / Viper
  • Added: Scientist for CSAT
  • Added: Black and Khaki colorations of the SCAR
  • Added: Placeable Mk17s in 3DEN
  • Added: Clouds Uniform
  • Added: Flames Uniform
  • Added: Scientist Suit
  • Added: Pilot camera and laser designator for the RH-9 Roach
  • Tweaked: CTRG, ION, Raven, and Viper units have been overhauled
  • Tweaked: NATO / CSAT special forces units have been overhauled
  • Tweaked: SCAR firing sounds (WIP)
  • Fixed: M-900 and RH-9 Roach's benches were removed
  • Fixed: Gendarmerie Uniform was missing its texture
  • Like 6

I finally got around to trying it out, only got to look at stuff in the arsenal though. Its all great. It seems to satisfy every "I wish there was.." I've had with the vanilla content. Kinda highlights how many gaps bohemia left us with on the downside, for them at least. Supplements and enhances it all very well. I also really like the restored/unhidden stuff burried in the files, like some of the civie clothes and the nikos clothes, I hope to see some more of those in the future. I've noticed though with some of the optics you added that they aren't available on many weapons, and the SRS sight's lens and dot needs work, a few of the weapon sounds could use enhancement, and also not a big deal at all but some items are either missing icons or lack icons altogether. Otherwise all good. I still need to check out vehicles though but I have no doubts that they'll follow with the quality precedent you've set forth. 

• Like 2

Zamak MRLS is improperly names "Zamak RLS". It's magazine still has the display name "230mm Titan", and the windows on it seem to be bulletproof. Nice o finally get some AAF artillery though.

• Like 2

Nice updates :)

Being a big fan of CTRG, I really would like to see the units divided into stealth and combat units. Arid and Urban stealth units should use the same standard gear as the pacific group. Combat units/groups  should look more like CTRG Group 14 on  Altis/Stratis.

Also ( small request) ...could you add an UAV operator for CTRG ? :)

cheers and thx a lot again for doing this 

• Like 2

So, for years, I had been anticipating the release of a new British Armed Forces mod that wasn't just some soddy MTP placed on the independent uniforms. Forget that, Night515, you practically gave us a whole new game, and as wsxcgy said, you have filled near-enough every hole in the vanilla game that Bohemia had left, more to your credit (as far as I'm aware) you did this all on your own. Forget RHS or ACE, this should be the go-to mod for people wanting to expand ArmA's playability.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Takahashi Yuuki said:

Zamak MRLS is improperly names "Zamak RLS". It's magazine still has the display name "230mm Titan", and the windows on it seem to be bulletproof. Nice o finally get some AAF artillery though.

Zamak LRS is intentional, but the other two issues will be fixed in the next update!

1 hour ago, Private Evans said:

Nice updates :)

Being a big fan of CTRG, I really would like to see the units divided into stealth and combat units. Arid and Urban stealth units should use the same standard gear as the pacific group. Combat units/groups  should look more like CTRG Group 14 on  Altis/Stratis.

Also ( small request) ...could you add an UAV operator for CTRG ? :)

cheers and thx a lot again for doing this 

CTRG will likely receive some more love down the line, and Recon / Specop UAV Operators will most likely happen. :)

46 minutes ago, CommanderCharms said:

So, for years, I had been anticipating the release of a new British Armed Forces mod that wasn't just some soddy MTP placed on the independent uniforms. Forget that, Night515, you practically gave us a whole new game, and as wsxcgy said, you have filled near-enough every hole in the vanilla game that Bohemia had left, more to your credit (as far as I'm aware) you did this all on your own. Forget RHS or ACE, this should be the go-to mod for people wanting to expand ArmA's playability.

Hehe, huge thanks! Also yes, almost all of this was done on my own with some assistance from other forum members. :)

11 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

I finally got around to trying it out, only got to look at stuff in the arsenal though. Its all great. It seems to satisfy every "I wish there was.." I've had with the vanilla content. Kinda highlights how many gaps bohemia left us with on the downside, for them at least. Supplements and enhances it all very well. I also really like the restored/unhidden stuff burried in the files, like some of the civie clothes and the nikos clothes, I hope to see some more of those in the future. I've noticed though with some of the optics you added that they aren't available on many weapons, and the SRS sight's lens and dot needs work, a few of the weapon sounds could use enhancement, and also not a big deal at all but some items are either missing icons or lack icons altogether. Otherwise all good. I still need to check out vehicles though but I have no doubts that they'll follow with the quality precedent you've set forth. 

Thank you so much! Regarding some optics not being available for specific weapons, I'm currently looking into it. There isn't much I can do about the SRS unfortunately, but BIS fixed the DCL-120 so there's hope. Sounds and icons are WIP, of course, especially the latter!

• Like 4

24-06-2017

• Added: "Flashpoint" music track
  • Added: "Malden" music track
  • Added: "Eau de Combat" music track
  • Added: ATGMs for Kuma / Slammer / Varsuk
  • Added: Rifleman (Shotgun) for FIA
  • Added: Zeus support for all infantry units
  • Tweaked: Police units have been overhauled
  • Tweaked: AAF officer is now equipped with a Mk26 heavy pistol
  • Tweaked: ENVG-II FLIR color
  • Tweaked: Special Purpose Helmet FLIR color
  • Tweaked: Zamak LRS's textures have been improved
  • Fixed: Bulldog's second tube wasn't working
  • Fixed: Various units' backpacks were missing
  • Fixed: Zamak LRS's windows are destroyed properly now
  • Fixed: Zamak LRS's wheels are destroyed properly now
  • Fixed: Zamak LRS's gunner FOV
  • Fixed: Zamak LRS's artillery computer displayed wrong weapon text

Apologies for the frequent updates, they'll die down eventually.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Night515 said:

24-06-2017

Thanks for your hard work only one issue with the latest update. When the game is started with the mod I am getting the following error now: "Addon 'A3_Data_F_Aegis_Loadorder' requires addon 'A3_Static_F_Aegis_AT_02''". When I join the server I get kicked now with the following error message: "No entry'bin/config.bin/CfgPatches.a3_static_f_aegis_at_02'." .

32 minutes ago, soundblaster said:

Thanks for your hard work only one issue with the latest update. When the game is started with the mod I am getting the following error now: "Addon 'A3_Data_F_Aegis_Loadorder' requires addon 'A3_Static_F_Aegis_AT_02''". When I join the server I get kicked now with the following error message: "No entry'bin/config.bin/CfgPatches.a3_static_f_aegis_at_02'." .

I'll release a hotfix ASAP, thanks!

Hotifx

24-06-2017

• Added: "This is War (Malden Remix)" music track
  • Fixed: Start-up error
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Night515 said:

24-06-2017

pfft updates are good don't even worry about it 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kilo-bravo said:

pfft updates are good don't even worry about it 

Yeah but I feel bad for the people managing servers... :')

1 minute ago, Night515 said:

Yeah but I feel bad for the people managing servers... :')

thats true but anyone that downloads a new large mod and expects it to be prefect is silly i always wait for the hotfix the normally comes out shortly after before i make it a dependency or requirement  for a mission 

• Like 1

Hotfix

25-06-2017

• Tweaked: Compatibility with optional files

Quick compatibility update with the optional files. :)

• Like 2

luLX6Tm.jpg

MoRcQYj.jpg

I don't know extract textures from Argo are good deed... So I post only some pictures.

20 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

thats true but anyone that downloads a new large mod and expects it to be prefect is silly i always wait for the hotfix the normally comes out shortly after before i make it a dependency or requirement  for a mission 

That... and alpha is right there in the title... one should expect bugs in a beta, so when its labelled alpha, no one should complain about updates.

Anyway, I'm downloading it now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, POLPOX said:

I don't know extract textures from Argo are good deed... So I post only some pictures.

It's a possibility...

S7wLdNL.jpg

tJm0CRd.jpg

lloZPsI.jpg

F5yv08T.jpg

Uxp0wIA.jpg

I haven't met my screenshot quota so here. :')

• Like 5

This makes the 2035 setting so much more epic :) especially with all the new dlc's.

cheers

Do we know if using the Argo textures would be ok ??  Would be so awesome :)

• Like 1

Awesome work here :)

Totally true with the new DLC's and your mod...im actually getting interested in the timeline again! Great pics too. Good job on this mod. :)

I tried Argo and the only thing I actually liked was the vehicles.

• Like 2

25-06-2017

• Added: UAV Operator for CTRG
  • Added: Ifrit for Raven
  • Added: PO-30 Orca for Raven
  • Added: M-900 for ION
  • Added: SUV for ION
  • Tweaked: Syndikat equipment tweaked
  • Tweaked: Syndikat Quadbike's textures
  • Tweaked: Syndikat Offroad's textures
  • Tweaked: Syndikat Quadbike's crew
  • Tweaked: Syndikat Offroad's crew

VCPkjkr.jpg

Having technical difficulties with Publisher so the update might be a little delayed. Update is live! Enjoy!

• Like 4

So I tried it out.

A drone mortar is great, and I think just a great and simple solution for firesupport in missions... it makes me want automated howitzers now :p

Of course, I checked out the F-35, and I think the loadout on the stealth variant is a bit too limited. Let us load scalpels and IR seeking AAMs (so one can engage without using radar for example). Also, 4 LGBs internally seems a bit excessive. The hug needs some work, it isn't readable. Perhaps you can move the viepoint forward so the canopy rim isn't so close to the center of the field of view, and thus you have more space for the hud? (maybe make the canopy rim thinner?)

For the info of those on the thread that may want to set the pylon loadout via the init field:

7 is outer left pylon
8 is outer right pylon
9 is inner left

10 is the inner right pylon
11 is centerline

(I'm guessing 1-6 are probably pylons on the non-stealth version, haven't tested)

I'd also like to do custom loadouts of vehicles via text in the init field, what is the weapon/magazine/pylon name etc for the 25mm gun of the f-35. I'd like to experiment with giving some other craft 25mm guns instead of the stock 20mm gun/gun pod, or 30mm guns from the kajman/apcs - I've already done stuff like replacing the UGV stomper's GMG/HMG with a 20mm autogun, I'd also like to try it with this 25mm gun. I'm thinking I also want to replace the panther's GMG/HMG with this 25mm gun

This mod also broke some of the units/missions I had made. I'm guessing it changes something with the miniguns on choppers? I had a setup with a Falcon drone helo that was equipped with a 6.5mm minigun, and it works when the mod isn't loaded, but it displays instead as a 7.62 minigun with no ammo with the mod loaded. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ex3B said:

So I tried it out.

A drone mortar is great, and I think just a great and simple solution for firesupport in missions... it makes me want automated howitzers now :p

Of course, I checked out the F-35, and I think the loadout on the stealth variant is a bit too limited. Let us load scalpels and IR seeking AAMs (so one can engage without using radar for example). Also, 4 LGBs internally seems a bit excessive. The hug needs some work, it isn't readable. Perhaps you can move the viepoint forward so the canopy rim isn't so close to the center of the field of view, and thus you have more space for the hud? (maybe make the canopy rim thinner?)

For the info of those on the thread that may want to set the pylon loadout via the init field:

7 is outer left pylon
8 is outer right pylon
9 is inner left

10 is the inner right pylon
11 is centerline

(I'm guessing 1-6 are probably pylons on the non-stealth version, haven't tested)

I'd also like to do custom loadouts of vehicles via text in the init field, what is the weapon/magazine/pylon name etc for the 25mm gun of the f-35. I'd like to experiment with giving some other craft 25mm guns instead of the stock 20mm gun/gun pod, or 30mm guns from the kajman/apcs - I've already done stuff like replacing the UGV stomper's GMG/HMG with a 20mm autogun, I'd also like to try it with this 25mm gun. I'm thinking I also want to replace the panther's GMG/HMG with this 25mm gun

This mod also broke some of the units/missions I had made. I'm guessing it changes something with the miniguns on choppers? I had a setup with a Falcon drone helo that was equipped with a 6.5mm minigun, and it works when the mod isn't loaded, but it displays instead as a 7.62 minigun with no ammo with the mod loaded. 

The F-35F's HUD is heavy WIP currently, a proper one is yet to be created along with the aircraft's dynamic loadout. Also yes, 1-6 are the outer pylons. The cannon name is gatling_25mm, and I'll see what I can do regarding the miniguns; they were rechambered to 7.62.

• Like 1

Just keeps getting better! So fun seeing all this "stuff" I can mess with in the editor Night515, awesome work =)

• Like 1

Thx for the latest updates , especially happy about the CTRG UAV Operator. Since this is meant to be a more high tech ( and stealth) unit, this really was missing. Would be cool to see this even extended in the future by adding for example more CTRG Drones, SDV's and diver units :) 

The other faction I really was waiting for is ION. Would be nice too see them not using FIA clothing though....looks a bit too mercenary style.

maybe more like this 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/852719309717120413/3F41FE698CD4C25210B7818EFF8B3B958CDC69A9/

just an idea but for me ION should look more professional and reputable :)

However.. it is absolutely cool to have 4 PMC/Mercenary factions in the game now !

keep it up 

• Like 1