Developed in partnership with the 2035: Russian Armed Forces mod. Check them out here!

5D24ACFC719FEF4F74601C8A3A7A50A823544D3A

Art by Mr.Mustache

Steam Workshop

Discord

Patreon

Made possible thanks to the support of my wonderful patrons. ❤️
Heliotrope, Bran Flakes, Renegade_Jonesy, Slav_Man_Shae, GeneralKong
David - Mustache, CommanderCharms, Andrew Dietz, Scott Reijnders
Ezzy, Florian Noé, Spess Mehreen, Pheasant-One, Krijn Lakeman, YonV
Ravenholme, Buttista, Takaostar, Schuyler P Jarrett, Krytera, coolscout09

Corvid, Itsme M, Elliot Taylor

• Like 48
  • Thanks 1

Awesome Nice one Nightmare :icon_biggrin: i am really pleased to see your carrying on not just for the sake for content for everyone but more importantly you own sake :smile_o:

Im not so sure about the pic though i think i may be causing me to start tripping lol

• Like 1

Seeing that Black Variants of the weapons, especially the Black Raheem, was a fresh breath of air.

• Like 1

I wish I could try it out but I can't. I will asap though. Glad to see that you're in a better position than you were. There's no real question its all going to be awesome though. Thanks man.

• Like 1

Thank you so much :) this is really awesome, especially for a first release ! Good to see all the stuff added that really was missing and also nice job on the new factions, new vehicles and weapons. Really hope to see the police factions also get some love in the future (S.W.A.T.), an UN faction (based on AAF ?) and maybe an Altis/Malden syndicate faction (getting greedy ..I know ). Raven faction looks very cool too...I would prefer them using AK 12 though, but that's just me :).

keep it up !!

• Like 1

Already tried the mod and loved it (that F-35 with VTOL capabilities :D ). Just wanted to make a suggestion: maybe further down the line, you could implement an in game loadout system like Firewill's aircraft and the F/A 18 mod to use when close to a HEMMT ammo truck for example, instead of needing to setup the loadout in the eden template.

Besides that solid mod.

Edit: Also the f-35 paint jobs don't seem that different (mainly the grey from the blue one. Seems like the only thing that changes is the insignia below the cockpit).

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone!

The next update - which will be soon, possibly tonight - will improve sounds for the SCARs, Mk26, Bulldog, and Warfare-50, and add sounds for other things like the Zamak LRS's launcher. The excess green / black vests will be removed; a rogue file managed to sneak into the release so apologies for that.

PS: Optional files are included with the workshop download just like my M9 Weapon Pack:

csat_banner replaces the Iranian/Chinese flags and velcro with simple CSAT banners like the vanilla game.

dark_mtp darkens BLUFOR's camouflage to blend in better with the game's terrains.

• Like 3

18-06-2017

• Added: Grey Hex camouflage for the Neophron
  • Tweaked: SCAR firing sounds
  • Tweaked: Mk26 firing sounds (WIP)
  • Tweaked: Bulldog firing sounds
  • Tweaked: P07 firing sounds
  • Tweaked: Warfare-50 firing sounds
  • Tweaked: Zamak LRS launcher sounds
  • Improved: SCAR reload animations
  • Fixed: Warfare-50 muzzle flash didn't appear in first person
  • Fixed: Warfare-50 recoil pop-up
  • Fixed: CTRG Arid Uniform texture's brightness
  • Like 7

if you keep on improving it, that´s going to be a really awesome addition to the game! Are you thinking about a AAF texture for the Mi-48? AAF really needs a proper attack helicopter...

• Like 2

Now I can smile with this sorted style. Many MODs don't fit in with vanilla units unlike this.

Here are my very first thoughts:

• Green Hex helicopters! I knew I loved these!
  • Green Hex Texture for PO-30 Orca is too dark than another reworks.
  • It is good if Clouds and Flames are added from Argo.
  • How about Green Hex for Zamak?
  • Poor pump-action shotguns' reload. Please RV4, support them.
  • Textures for NATO variants of CH-49 Mohawk and WY-55 Hellcat are missing in Virtual Garage.

EDIT: I read Arma 3 Tactical Guide by Dslyecxi again, and now I know why you added AA-12, Blue uniforms for NATO, ACOG or something...

• Like 3

Dear god!

I am away from my gaming rig for a couple of days, and this gets released! Nightmare, you've made me a very happy man today :D

• Like 3

Yay, gray neophron. The plane is such a little cutie

• Like 1

Great to see this! So much content that I think should have been included in the base game. Downloading now.

• Like 1

Quite glad to see this back up, was looking forward to it before!

• Like 1

Hmm, I just got an idea that could be implemented in the future. A return of CSAT (Atlantic), mainly intended for use on Malden. Wouldn't be that large, just a way for the old vanilla CSAT hex to make a return as "Brown Hex".

What do you guys think? Also...

19-06-2017

• Added: Bergen Backpack (Green Hex)
  • Added: New Jets DLC music track "Reunion"
  • Added: Cargo Net boxes for NATO Pacific / NATO Atlantic / CSAT Pacific
  • Tweaked: FV-720 Mora's BLUFOR textures were improved
  • Tweaked: Cargo Net inventories for AAF / NATO / CSAT
  • Tweaked: Rahim's black textures were improved
  • Tweaked: Bergen Backpack (Hex) has a new texture
  • Fixed: AH-99 Blackfoot's pylons were missing
  • Fixed: A-143 Buzzard's Twin Cannon wasn't working
  • Fixed: 6.5 caseless mags are compatible with the Katiba again

The daily updates won't be a normal thing. Just ironing out bugs atm.

• Like 5

What are your plans for the NATO woodland camo ? Maybe using them for NATO (Pacific) Recon Units ( would bring some nice variety) ?

Edit  I really like the chinese and iranian flags, but I also miss the CSAT patch on the uniforms ...would be super cool to have both :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Private Evans said:

What are your plans for the NATO woodland camo ? Maybe using them for NATO (Pacific) Recon Units ( would bring some nice variety) ?

Edit  I really like the chinese and iranian flags, but I also miss the CSAT patch on the uniforms ...would be super cool to have both :)

NATO soldiers wearing woodland uniforms exist under NATO > Men (Woodland) already. Also, under unit insignias you can find an insignia named "CSAT". Try that one. ;)

• Like 2

Hey just a quick question is jets dlc required?

Btw great job so far and will the police be using old vehicles or new ones?

Just now, Brett Staats said:

Hey just a quick question is jets dlc required?

Btw great job so far and will the police be using old vehicles or new ones?

Jets DLC isn't required, not even for the F-35. :)

Police will be using offroads (and possibly riot hunters).

Btw any plans on giving the f-35 more payload variety. This is maybe just being nitpicky but I would love to see some laser guided AGMs, cluster bombs and maybe some bigger GBUs in there like the 1000lb versions. It's just this aircraft would be a perfect replacement for the F-18 we use in our unit if it could have some more weaponry.

And since I'm no modder of any type I have no idea how it's done but would it be possible for the weapons, specially the SCAR platform to have RHS sights compatibility a bit further down the line?

Keep up the good work Night :)

6 hours ago, TheGamblersDice said:

Btw any plans on giving the f-35 more payload variety. This is maybe just being nitpicky but I would love to see some laser guided AGMs, cluster bombs and maybe some bigger GBUs in there like the 1000lb versions. It's just this aircraft would be a perfect replacement for the F-18 we use in our unit if it could have some more weaponry.

And since I'm no modder of any type I have no idea how it's done but would it be possible for the weapons, specially the SCAR platform to have RHS sights compatibility a bit further down the line?

Keep up the good work Night :)

Dynamic loadouts for everything is pretty WIP at the moment, but not much more weaponry is planned. However, it is possible for other authors to allow the F-35 to use other weapons.

Also I'll take a look regarding optics, they should be compatible but if not I'll try and get it working.

• Like 1

Regarding the loadouts its not a big deal at all because I forgot that now Achilles mod allows you to change the Dynamic Loadout of vehicles in game as Zeus. 

About the optics Ill check when I get back behind my PC but I don't recall any of the Rhs sights (rmr acog and such) being available for selection. 

Besides that another bug I might have stumbled upon is the laser lock on the F35. Need to further test it but it seems like either the laser itself is broken or the IR sensor is buggy, with laser locks working and not working randomly. 

Might be possible BI broke laser sensors all around aswell so Ill test and then get back with results and maybe some vídeo evidence.