8 hours ago, ISparkle said:

I hope that you have plans for those helmets in camo also. Though, speaking of camo, do you have plans for desert-ish version of camos planned for Russians?

I want to model a cover at some point, but I'm still learning how to model. I might do desert camo, no promises.

• Like 4

Fantastic work on russian grey camo for choppers!
Seems that they are waiting the old brother superhind.......... and very cute idea the Kamaz cabin in russian wdl camo

zcBX1TNyVVGdX9tcFYEZDvjlI9ddrbNNXYF5EGiA

Pxp1B01U41pX97auZJYbSYloFtCX9do3Xein2K07

Maybe having the superhind as a ldf helicopter would be a cool idea, some kind of frankenstein modernized hind always seemed like a good fit for one of the indie factions

1 hour ago, Shawniepie said:

When was the M4A1 added, and what faction uses it?

Last update. It's no longer in Aegis as of the next update. It was added since an M4A1 was cut from Arma 3 Apex but I felt it was kind of pointless since we have the SPAR. That, and I don't have a good M320 GLM model for it. No faction was planned to use it either.

5 minutes ago, AveryTheKitty said:

Last update. It's no longer in Aegis as of the next update. It was added since an M4A1 was cut from Arma 3 Apex but I felt it was kind of pointless since we have the SPAR. That, and I don't have a good M320 GLM model for it. No faction was planned to use it either.

Damn, have to take it out of my mission then. If you did get a M320 Launcher model for it, would you re-add it?

1 hour ago, Shawniepie said:

Damn, have to take it out of my mission then. If you did get a M320 Launcher model for it, would you re-add it?

Probably not, for the other reasons.

If possible, could you maybe change the recoil pattern of the 4-five? I think it's a bit ridiculous compared to other pistols.