8 hours ago, ISparkle said:

I hope that you have plans for those helmets in camo also. Though, speaking of camo, do you have plans for desert-ish version of camos planned for Russians?

I want to model a cover at some point, but I'm still learning how to model. I might do desert camo, no promises.

• Like 4

Fantastic work on russian grey camo for choppers!
Seems that they are waiting the old brother superhind.......... and very cute idea the Kamaz cabin in russian wdl camo

zcBX1TNyVVGdX9tcFYEZDvjlI9ddrbNNXYF5EGiA

Pxp1B01U41pX97auZJYbSYloFtCX9do3Xein2K07

Maybe having the superhind as a ldf helicopter would be a cool idea, some kind of frankenstein modernized hind always seemed like a good fit for one of the indie factions

1 hour ago, Shawniepie said:

When was the M4A1 added, and what faction uses it?

Last update. It's no longer in Aegis as of the next update. It was added since an M4A1 was cut from Arma 3 Apex but I felt it was kind of pointless since we have the SPAR. That, and I don't have a good M320 GLM model for it. No faction was planned to use it either.

5 minutes ago, AveryTheKitty said:

Last update. It's no longer in Aegis as of the next update. It was added since an M4A1 was cut from Arma 3 Apex but I felt it was kind of pointless since we have the SPAR. That, and I don't have a good M320 GLM model for it. No faction was planned to use it either.

Damn, have to take it out of my mission then. If you did get a M320 Launcher model for it, would you re-add it?

1 hour ago, Shawniepie said:

Damn, have to take it out of my mission then. If you did get a M320 Launcher model for it, would you re-add it?

Probably not, for the other reasons.

If possible, could you maybe change the recoil pattern of the 4-five? I think it's a bit ridiculous compared to other pistols.

So i have a MX series retexture mod which retextures the MX series rifles and it works for the khaki and black rifles but not the brown rifles. I found out from a comment who had the same problem that Aegis retextured the brown MX rifle and overwrites the retexture mod. How can I solve this? or can you change the color of the brown MX rifle to make it less Sand and more actual brown to be consistent with the MTP color scheme? Thanks!

Also could you make brown RCO? the poor brown MX rifles dont have a match 😞

Also, also could you make a "Mk4 plate carrier rig" that's a Mk1 carrier rig without the pistol holster and belt like you did with the Mk3? So so sorry if im asking too much and spamming but im invested in this mod

If you join the Aegis discord one of the members did create a patch to correct this (assuming you mean the david_qq retexures). I'd Dropbox my copy, but haven't got their permission yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RabidStoat said:

If you join the Aegis discord one of the members did create a patch to correct this (assuming you mean the david_qq retexures). I'd Dropbox my copy, but haven't got their permission yet.

I give you and everyone the permission here. Feel free to share or should I post it to Steam Workshop? APL-SA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, POLPOX said:

I give you and everyone the permission here. Feel free to share or should I post it to Steam Workshop? APL-SA.

Please do! 🙂

1 hour ago, RabidStoat said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1855366935

Uploaded. I'm adding the license info - learning process, first time I've actually uploaded anything....

If anyone is free to check it works that'd be lovely 👌

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1855374151

Aw fuck... you uploaded that only 10 minutes before mine(and I forgot to post it here)! Did you included a key into the MOD?

I didn't. If yours is up I'll delete mine. No point having a random upload when the author's is available

6 minutes ago, RabidStoat said:

I didn't. If yours is up I'll delete mine. No point having a random upload when the author's is available

Understood. Thank you and sorry for made a confusion.

• Like 2

Hey guys. I love that you jumped on my request right away. I got another little request: david_eq, creator of the MX Series Retexture mod has an older version of that mod with different textures and the mod is called Eddie's MX Replacement and it features the brown MX rifles with a much darker brown closer to the color that would match my loadouts. This mod also is not compatible with Aegis. If it's not too much of a hassle, could you create a compatible version of that mod? Seriously I don't want to burden you guys.

Hey y'all. Progress has been slow but we're steadily creeping towards the next release. I'd recommend checking the A3 HUB or Arma 3 Aegis Discord to get a look at what's new, I'm lazy and there's lots of stuff to cover.

Regardless, the plan is to polish the new weapons up and fix the F-35F's PhysX, improve compatibility, and release. 🙂

• Like 2

Hi,  first thing i wanted to say that  Aegis  is awesome mod, and you are doing great work.  Its really nice to see 2035 armaverse stuff being worked on, rather than umptenth strictlly real-life modern content focused mod. 

That being said - i stumbled upon it looking for Livonian police (the guys on the last photo in very first post of this topic fit the bill perfectly).   But after installing the mod, i can't find  the police content at all , only gendarmerie is listed in editor.  Am i mising something?  Or is the polish/livonian police something planned for future relases?

Also, my 0.05 usd about the M-4 rifle - you might consider  removing the full-auto option, and leave it as semi-auto only civilian AR-15 clone?  These things are reasonably cheap, avaiable for non-military users,  and would make sense for paramilitaries,  police, and criminal elements... while at the same time being different than other guns of its class.    Just a sugestion .  IMO Arma sorely lacks  this class of weapons,  despite their relative popularity.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jcalvert said:

Hi,  first thing i wanted to say that  Aegis  is awesome mod, and you are doing great work.  Its really nice to see 2035 armaverse stuff being worked on, rather than umptenth strictlly real-life modern content focused mod. 

That being said - i stumbled upon it looking for Livonian police (the guys on the last photo in very first post of this topic fit the bill perfectly).   But after installing the mod, i can't find  the police content at all , only gendarmerie is listed in editor.  Am i mising something?  Or is the polish/livonian police something planned for future relases?

Also, my 0.05 usd about the M-4 rifle - you might consider  removing the full-auto option, and leave it as semi-auto only civilian AR-15 clone?  These things are reasonably cheap, avaiable for non-military users,  and would make sense for paramilitaries,  police, and criminal elements... while at the same time being different than other guns of its class.    Just a sugestion .  IMO Arma sorely lacks  this class of weapons,  despite their relative popularity.

Hiya! Please check out the development version of Aegis. The beta version is VERY outdated.

beautiful works! the  Chinese QILIN  Fav in olive,  IMHO need to be in vanilla for speztanz , good idea the telnik,  texture on tank top
EF0EHJCXoAAro7b.jpgEF0EHJMWkAAHz1L.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 4:16 PM, AveryTheKitty said:

Hiya! Please check out the development version of Aegis. The beta version is VERY outdated.

Thanks, thats exactly what i needed.  Hope you have livonian police car somewhere in your future plans as well 🙂

Also, a funny tidbit: livonian... err,  polish police for some reason decided that a forage cap headgear would be a good idea.  I think its looks rather amusing:

https://i.imgur.com/7V9hDx8.jpg

2 hours ago, jcalvert said:

Thanks, thats exactly what i needed.  Hope you have livonian police car somewhere in your future plans as well 🙂

Also, a funny tidbit: livonian... err,  polish police for some reason decided that a forage cap headgear would be a good idea.  I think its looks rather amusing:

https://i.imgur.com/7V9hDx8.jpg

The plan is to eventually give them vans and off-roads, yes.