9 minutes ago, Private Evans said:

Thx for the latest updates , especially happy about the CTRG UAV Operator. Since this is meant to be a more high tech ( and stealth) unit, this really was missing. Would be cool to see this even extended in the future by adding for example more CTRG Drones, SDV's and diver units :) 

The other faction I really was waiting for is ION. Would be nice too see them not using FIA clothing though....looks a bit too mercenary style.

maybe more like this 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/852719309717120413/3F41FE698CD4C25210B7818EFF8B3B958CDC69A9/

just an idea but for me ION should look more professional and reputable :)

However.. it is absolutely cool to have 4 PMC/Mercenary factions in the game now !

keep it up 

Thanks! ION's appearance is based off how they looked in "Status Quo" in the campaign.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Private Evans said:

just an idea but for me ION should look more professional and reputable :)

ION, been professional now that's an interesting idea .Play the PMC Campaign in Arma2 and you will see how they are not.:f:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

ION, been professional now that's an interesting idea .Play the PMC Campaign in Arma2 and you will see how they are not.:f:

haha... of course played it...3 times I think..

what I mean is ION seems now to be more a big professional world wide operating company ( working also for Nato in 2035 as it seems) than a bunch of mercenaries..and I think this should be reflected by the gear their contractors wear :)

• Like 2

Hey Nightmare, are the missing 4 ASRAAMs and 500 rounds of 20mm HE in the Blackfoot a feature or a bug ?

7 minutes ago, arziben said:

Hey Nightmare, are the missing 4 ASRAAMs and 500 rounds of 20mm HE in the Blackfoot a feature or a bug ?

500 rounds is intentional but the missing ASRAAMs isn't an issue I'm having. What mods do you have activated?

Also update later tonight primarily focused on groups and ammo boxes.

Aaaaand here it is! Massive changelog. :P

27-06-2017

• Added: Machine Gunner for NATO Pacific
  • Added: "Fighter Jets - (Alternative 1)" music track
  • Added: "Argo" music track
  • Added: "Clouds Build Up" music track
  • Added: "Flames Build Up" music track
  • Added: "Match Lose" music track
  • Added: "Match Win" music track
  • Added: "Round Close" music track
  • Added: "Round Lose" music track
  • Added: "Round Win" music track
  • Added: Several new groups
  • Added: Several new Ammo Boxes
  • Added: Several new Equipment Boxes
  • Added: Several new Uniforms Boxes
  • Added: Several new Supply Boxes
  • Tweaked: Clouds equipment
  • Tweaked: Flames equipment
  • Tweaked: ION equipment
  • Tweaked: Raven equipment
  • Tweaked: Groups were overhauled
  • Tweaked: NATO Pacific Specop equipment
  • Tweaked: Modular Helmet (Camo) model
  • Tweaked: Netted Modular Helmet model
  • Tweaked: Ammo Box inventories
  • Tweaked: Equipment Box inventories
  • Tweaked: Uniforms Box inventories
  • Tweaked: Supply Box inventories
  • Tweaked: Cargo Net inventories
  • Tweaked: Police Offroad's crew
  • Fixed: CSAT Pacific Heavy Gunner's weapon was missing
  • Fixed: Cargo Net [CSAT Pacific] item error
  • Fixed: Zamak LRS texture error
  • Fixed: TWS Sniper's zoom was inverted
  • Fixed: Katiba & Minigun magazine compatibility
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Night515 said:

500 rounds is intentional but the missing ASRAAMs isn't an issue I'm having. What mods do you have activated?

Also update later tonight primarily focused on groups and ammo boxes.

CBA and Aegis. That's all.

Checked again, it's fine now :eh:

I'll keep testing stuff. Might have something to do with Liberation.

When I want to figure out the maximum ammo on the custom vehicles you've created I get a different result then vanilla vehicles do. The following variable saves the maximum ammo of the vehicle weapon:

_weapon_max_ammo = getNumber (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> VEHICLE WEAPON >> "count");

_weapon_max_ammo should return a number with the maxium ammo but with the custom vehicles it returns an array for example:

["gatling_25mm", 1, 240,1,1,1,1,2]

Hopefully you know what the reason of this is.

On 28/06/2017 at 0:05 AM, arziben said:

CBA and Aegis. That's all.

Checked again, it's fine now :eh:

I'll keep testing stuff. Might have something to do with Liberation.

Script heavy missions usually mess up with mods (Enhanced Movement, TPW mods and some ACE features "disappears" on complex missions like liberation, CTI WLA....

cheers

• Like 3

THERE'S BUGGGSSSSS!!!!!

In all seriousness though, one thing I will make of note is that the British voices don't seem to work with the mod enabled, and Aegis clashes with the 3CB equipment mod, as their MTP Osprey vests seem to have their textures replaced with the textures of the Vanilla BLUFOR Heavy Plate Carriers. Just a heads up.

3 hours ago, CommanderCharms said:

and Aegis clashes with the 3CB equipment mod, as their MTP Osprey vests seem to have their textures replaced with the textures of the Vanilla BLUFOR Heavy Plate Carriers

Might be because their vests are inheriting from the vanilla V_PlateCarrier_* vests. Since the vanilla vests are modified by Aegis with their own custom textures, I'd say that this is kind of out of scope for Night to "fix". 3CB just need to change their config inheritances so that they don't use values from the vanilla plate carriers.

...or another way to get around this is to simply override the hiddenSelectionshiddenSelectionsTextures, and hiddenSelectionsMaterials arrays for the vests so that they're either left empty, or have values that load 3CB's own textures instead. This should prevent Aegis' plate carrier textures from being used on the 3CB vests.

i.e.

class V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr: Vest_Camo_Base
	{
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\A3\..."};	// Replaces vanilla texture with Aegis texture
		hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] = {"\A3\..."};	// Replaces vanilla material with Aegis material
	};

class UK3CB_BAF_V_Osprey: V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr // Just an example; probably inherits from some other vanilla vest
    {
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {};	// Leave texutres array empty so it defaults to the model's own textures and doesn't inherit Aegis texture
		hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] = {};	// ditto
    };

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CommanderCharms said:

THERE'S BUGGGSSSSS!!!!!

In all seriousness though, one thing I will make of note is that the British voices don't seem to work with the mod enabled, and Aegis clashes with the 3CB equipment mod, as their MTP Osprey vests seem to have their textures replaced with the textures of the Vanilla BLUFOR Heavy Plate Carriers. Just a heads up.

Thanks! I'll take a look at the British voices, also yeah, 3CB has to fix it for their equipment.

Since you're replacing the default NATO classes anyway, might be a good idea to create a new vest class for your reskin, for compatibility purposes?

Some thoughts:

• Shotgun dispersion is way too high, like, at 25m range there's a spread of about 5 meters, kind of makes them useless unless you literally shove them into someone's face.
  • The woodland NATO dudes would look better with the black variant of the MX, IMHO.
  • ION should really be on green, they were on green in PMC, and apparently they've got some connection to CSAT in TKOH? (TBF I'm still not 100% that TKOH wasn't just an april fools joke)
  • It looks like you're using similar classnames to BIS, (even down to the _F at the end)? I can't stress how much of a bad practice this is, since it means you'll have to deal with conflicts from other addons doing the same, and potentially any new stuff added by patches (especially since it looks like BIS might be adding their own unarmed variants of stuff like the Marid), probably not a good idea to change them now, since it means everyone will have to remake anything using this from scratch, but definitely something to consider (Ie, if you're not explicitly replacing a vanilla class, it would be a good idea to use classnames like "NGT_B_Soldier_Shotgun_F", or "B_Soldier_Shotgun_NGT").

So, I've been working on something similar (in terms of vanilla extensions), and I kinda feel as though it'd be a bit scummy to release it now, since you've added most of the stuff I've got (yours are a good bit better than mine, too! XD ), I do have some things that you might want, though (off the top of my head, a bunch of gendarme vehicles, a few variants of the stealth suit/balaclava, AAF SF dudes, black/"khaki" ABR skins, and some AA12 skins and a fully ported XM8 from my last project, if you want to give ION their classic guns) - throw me a PM if you're interested.

Real neat, though, loving everything thus far.

• Like 1

30-06-2017

Known Issues:

• F-35F's HUD is being worked and may have issues right now

• Added: Crew Helmet
  • Added: Crew Helmet (Olive) [NATO]
  • Added: Crewman for Clouds
  • Added: Heavy Gunner for NATO Atlantic
  • Added: Machine Gunner for NATO Atlantic
  • Added: Recon Sharpshooter for NATO Atlantic
  • Added: Sharpshooter for NATO Atlantic
  • Tweaked: AA-40's hand animation (WIP)
  • Tweaked: M4 SSAS's hand animation (WIP)
  • Tweaked: Mk17's hand animation
  • Tweaked: Warfare-50's hand animation
  • Tweaked: Combat Helmet (Sand) texture was improved
  • Tweaked: US Combat Helmet texture was improved
  • Fixed: Raven / Police groups pop-up error
  • Fixed: British English voices weren't working
  • Fixed: NATO Atlantic Cargo Net had M320 LRRs instead of Warfare-50s

• Like 4

Big Thanks for your Work ! 

Just two questions :

Is it compatible with Ace ? and  Is it possible to Downloading with another way ?    (Mega / Google Drive / Armaholic ?)         Steam workshop is very complicate to use when you  manage with FTP.

Belgiumsoldier  (Admin  Conflit de Canard)

4 hours ago, Conflit de Canard said:

Big Thanks for your Work ! 

Just two questions :

Is it compatible with Ace ? and  Is it possible to Downloading with another way ?    (Mega / Google Drive / Armaholic ?)         Steam workshop is very complicate to use when you  manage with FTP.

Belgiumsoldier  (Admin  Conflit de Canard)

It should be compatible, though issues are possible, especially with magazines. Arma 3 Aegis is also on Armaholic but I'll post a mirror in the future.

Next update tweaks NATO's helmets. American soldiers will wear the standard brown colorations along with the MTP, sand, and desert variants while British soldiers wear grass, spraypainted, black, and green helmets. Pacific soldiers are unchanged.

ucEcrbn.jpg

B8IPoQC.jpg

Along with this, several new Civilian backpacks

4d6Wzam.jpg

And finally, Gendarme Marshals were added for the Gendarmerie faction. Riot Police are in the works for the Altis Police.

f8L9FNN.jpg

Update will be released soon, possibly tomorrow. :)

• Like 7

03-07-2017

• Added: Gendarme Marshal
  • Added: Combat Helmet (Spraypaint)
  • Added: Gendarmerie Helmet
  • Added: US Combat Helmet (Sand)
  • Added: Outdoor Pack (Blue)
  • Added: Outdoor Pack (Tan)
  • Added: Bergen (Red)
  • Added: Bergen (Green)
  • Added: Bergen (Blue)
  • Tweaked: NATO forces now wear a variety of helmets
  • Tweaked: NATO Atlantic forces now wear a variety of helmets
  • Tweaked: Combat Helmet (Grass) textures were changed
  • Tweaked: Combat Helmet (Olive) textures were improved
  • Fixed: CSAT raised static weapon bags' textures were incorrect
  • Like 4

Hey Night,

Awesome work! Been watching this and waiting for the final release, glad it's here. It seems (some) factions are compatible with ALiVE, but maybe not all? Specifically, police, do you have a classname for them beyond "Police" that is in the CfgGroup?

Thanks again

Are the Police/Gendarmerie faction getting their own vehicles as well? Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, patpowercat said:

Hey Night,

Awesome work! Been watching this and waiting for the final release, glad it's here. It seems (some) factions are compatible with ALiVE, but maybe not all? Specifically, police, do you have a classname for them beyond "Police" that is in the CfgGroup?

Thanks again

Thanks! Here is the classname:

IND_POL_F

3 hours ago, sowens said:

Are the Police/Gendarmerie faction getting their own vehicles as well? Thanks in advance!

Both factions already have vehicles, though a riot hunter may or may not be planned for the former. No promises. :)

• Like 3

On 7/5/2017 at 1:43 AM, Night515 said:

Thanks! Here is the classname:

IND_POL_F

Both factions already have vehicles, though a riot hunter may or may not be planned for the former. No promises. :)

Thanks for answering bud. I appreciate it! 

• Like 1

Have you implemented the jeep from the Apex dlc?, it would make a nice police vehicle for the Tanoan police, and I noticed the AAF some are equipped with the british kevlar helmet is that old or new stock gear for AAF?

35 minutes ago, yevgeni89 said:

Have you implemented the jeep from the Apex dlc?, it would make a nice police vehicle for the Tanoan police, and I noticed the AAF some are equipped with the british kevlar helmet is that old or new stock gear for AAF?

Old gear, from when Altis was a British colony. Also no MB 4WD is planned for Gendarmerie/Police.

• Like 1