I've updated the mod to version 5.2.

The download is, as usual, available at all sources listed in the first post.

This version fixes the mentioned issue (thanks to @xxgetbuck123 ) with the RHS module. RHS, in their recent update, changed the magazine and weapons of their A-10 aircraft to realize custom loadouts.

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 11:02 AM, Zabuza said:

It could be possible that RHS changed the class names of their weapons and ammos.

Mighty Gau (with the RHS fix) exchanges the weapon and magazines of RHS A-10. If RHS changed the magazine names I also need to adjust the names.

Thanks for the notification, I'll investigate the issue in the next days.

I run all of the RHS factions mods and the Gau 8 mod and I am not experiencing this issue. I do not think it has anything to do with the recent RHS update, maybe it's another mod that is causing the issue like ACE?

On 11/3/2017 at 2:54 AM, cry me a river said:

I run all of the RHS factions mods and the Gau 8 mod and I am not experiencing this issue. I do not think it has anything to do with the recent RHS update, maybe it's another mod that is causing the issue like ACE?

The issue was definitely there. Maybe you have missed that I already fixed it and pushed an updated version. If you already have version 5.2 then you will not experience it. :)

I have an idea. Could you make a similar mod, but for the cannons (all three of them) on Blackfish? Perhaps also the gatling on the Blackfoot. The Avenger works great (though it kicks a bit too much dust) and I'd love to see something similar on other aircraft, as well. Especially Blackfish, which is really pathetic right now (the gatling cannon works more like a minigun than a 25mm it's supposed to be).

So every time my friend and I try and play with this mod online the ammo doesn't load, but every time I go into the editor and into singleplayer it works just fine and dandy. Him and I are using the same exact mods and are all ones that are listed as compatible with the mod, could anyone help me out with getting this whole thing sorted out so that I can go back to flying.

How do I add more brrt sound as the one included is pretty quiet and doesnt sound like the real thing at all.