The CUP compatibility patch doesn't apply for their new Dynamic Loadout A-10 variant. 

13 hours ago, Zantza said:

The CUP compatibility patch doesn't apply for their new Dynamic Loadout A-10 variant. 

How recent is this? Did this possibly come after I released version 5.0 at 16th of June?

Nevertheless thanks for the heads-up, will be patched with the next update. If it is urgent for you then you may patch it by yourself, it's quite easy (see the source at GitHub).

Yeah pretty sure CUP updated after you updated your mod so no mistake on your part :)

It's not working with the a10 from RHS. Maybe they patched recently? Thought I'd give you a heads up. It works just fine for the a164. 

Any chance of supporting USAF mod a10c? I've tried doing it myself but I suck at scripting and modding and I've never gotten results.

On 8.8.2017 at 10:33 AM, cry me a river said:

It's not working with the a10 from RHS. Maybe they patched recently? Thought I'd give you a heads up. It works just fine for the a164. 

Could you specifiy which A-10 of RHS does not work anymore, because it has multiple.

On 8.8.2017 at 10:37 AM, Rip_my_life said:

Any chance of supporting USAF mod a10c? I've tried doing it myself but I suck at scripting and modding and I've never gotten results.

We already officially support the A-10 of the USAF mod. We called the addon "MG8_fullerpj" because FullerPJ is the guy that made the mod (also known as SGT Fuller). You can find the pbo inside the "additional_support" folder of the core mod or in the Steam Workshop for single download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949702837

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎09 at 7:55 AM, Zabuza said:

Could you specifiy which A-10 of RHS does not work anymore, because it has multiple.

I didn't know there was an additional file that needed to be downloaded from the steam workshop. My apologies, it has been a while since I played this mod, and this is the first time I'm downloading it off of steam. Both A10s work with this mod. :D

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎09 at 7:55 AM, Zabuza said:

We already officially support the A-10 of the USAF mod. We called the addon "MG8_fullerpj" because FullerPJ is the guy that made the mod (also known as SGT Fuller). You can find the pbo inside the "additional_support" folder of the core mod or in the Steam Workshop for single download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=949702837

I didn't know thank you!

No problem :) Note that the additional files are also inside the core mod download. You need to open the folder where it was downloaded and move the files from additional_support to the folder addons.

As this is not that easy for most Steam users we decided to also create those single mod downloads.

The gun slows the plane down WAY too much when firing. it definitely shouldn't put the plane in a nose dive if you hold the gun for 3 seconds

On 9/24/2017 at 11:35 PM, calebfg2 said:

The gun slows the plane down WAY too much when firing. it definitely shouldn't put the plane in a nose dive if you hold the gun for 3 seconds

We did not implement anything like this.

It is probably content of a different mod you are using. I've heard rumors that Firewill added something like this in his last updates, maybe that is why.

I've not experienced it in-game but note that the GAU produces force which is about equal to the thrust generated by one of the two engines.

On 9/26/2017 at 6:01 AM, Zabuza said:

We did not implement anything like this.

It is probably content of a different mod you are using. I've heard rumors that Firewill added something like this in his last updates, maybe that is why.

I've not experienced it in-game but note that the GAU produces force which is about equal to the thrust generated by one of the two engines.

I just did it with the A-164 wipeout and just your mod running. 

it's too dramatic.. dropped air speed 60 KMH+ in a few seconds

5 hours ago, calebfg2 said:

I just did it with the A-164 wipeout and just your mod running. 

it's too dramatic.. dropped air speed 60 KMH+ in a few seconds

This mod doesn't have anything like that. Can you not read what the author just said?

7 hours ago, Zantza said:

This mod doesn't have anything like that. Can you not read what the author just said?

Except, it does. Are you familiar with what a bug is? Go try it with and without the mod enabled and report back..

• Like 1

Since you skipped over the part where I said I tested this with only the mod enabled and without it enabled, I created a video to illustrate my point

When closely looking at the speed it seems that it also slows down in vanilla.

It could be possible that the ArmA engine now automatically slows aircraft down based on weapon and ammunition parameters.

It may be possible that the current slowdown-implementation of ArmA results in an over-exaggerated result for the true parameters of the GAU-8 weapon and ammunition, which we added in the mod.

If that is the case, and I doubt that modder have the possibility to access the slowdown, it will be hard to 'fix' the mod without removing the core of it, a weapon with more realistic parameters.

However a compromise could be to drop some parameters like bullet speed and amount, as the core revolves around the improved damage.

I'll investigate the issue further, thanks for your input.

Good news guys. I found the reason.

It is indeed a vanilla feature. The vanilla Wipeout and also the Neophron has it, but the vanilla Black Wasp not. So I took a close look at the differences of the configuration and found the new parameter muzzleImpulseFactor for magazines in CfgMagazines.

The Wipeout and Neophron has it set to 1 and the Black Wasp to 0. So I changed it also to 0 and suddenly no slowdown anymore.

I'm currently experimenting with some values. Maybe we can achieve a very small, more realistic slowdown. If not I will probably remove the slowdown completely.

A value of 10 is fun:

• Like 1

I've updated the mod to version 5.1.

The download is, as usual, available at all sources listed in the first post.

I've decided to remove the slowdown-effect completely as values below 1.0 did not seem to make any difference.

• Like 1

G'day @Zabuza

You wouldn't happen to know anything about these errors would ya?

1) https://gyazo.com/81cd7b09a656890cb90f1fb2056c9eeb

2) https://gyazo.com/90a5d1a9d90efb9587235dc1a28a32a0

These are the mods I'm running at the time

RHS USAF               (Latest Update Steam)

RHS AFRF               (Latest Update Steam)

RHS SAF                  (Latest Update Steam)

RHS GREF               (Latest Update Steam)

ACE                          (Latest Update Steam)

CBA                          (Latest Update Steam)

Mighty Gau               (Latest Update Steam)

Mighty Gau ACE      (Latest Update Steam)

Mighty Gau RHS      (Latest Update Steam)

This error only occurs when running the Mighty Gau mod. What are your thoughts? 

Cheers

On 10/3/2017 at 12:09 PM, xxgetbuck123 said:

G'day @Zabuza

You wouldn't happen to know anything about these errors would ya?

[...]

This error only occurs when running the Mighty Gau mod. What are your thoughts? 

Cheers

It could be possible that RHS changed the class names of their weapons and ammos.

Mighty Gau (with the RHS fix) exchanges the weapon and magazines of RHS A-10. If RHS changed the magazine names I also need to adjust the names.

Thanks for the notification, I'll investigate the issue in the next days.

I think since the RHS update, the ability to customize the loadouts is what caused it, since there are a few different AGMs names now