Sign in to follow this  
pillerjong

Ifrit Ai 2nd Waypoint Bug

I made Mission with an Ifrit Vehicle and gave the Vehicle just 2 Waypoints, the last with a repeat Function - after reaching the 1st Waypoint, the Vehicle dont move and seems like stuck

Then i tested it with other Vehicle, and all Vehicle are moving to the given 2nd Waypoint - its only the Ifrit Vehicle (HMG, GMG and all other Variants have the same Bug)

I can't reproduce your problem with a waypoint move and a waypoint cycle. All vehicles are cycling between the start position (cycled) and the first waypoint. The IFRITs seem to wait much longer on waypoints but that works. On the other end, I don't know what your "repeat function" can be.

On 13.6.2017 at 7:25 PM, pierremgi said:

I can't reproduce your problem with a waypoint move and a waypoint cycle. All vehicles are cycling between the start position (cycled) and the first waypoint. The IFRITs seem to wait much longer on waypoints but that works. On the other end, I don't know what your "repeat function" can be.

I did it in this Video :

OK, in a U-turn on a narrow road, effectively the IFRIT seems totally dumb. It's far easier to make it by a HEMTT!

This topic is related to

It's not a question of waypoint. You should modify your title.

7 hours ago, pierremgi said:

OK, in a U-turn on a narrow road, effectively the IFRIT seems totally dumb. It's far easier to make it by a HEMTT!

This topic is related to

It's not a question of waypoint. You should modify your title.

Thank You