sowens

Released![MP][WarFighter] Liberation

On 7/22/2017 at 0:00 AM, drdetroit said:

Looks like a great campaign.  I'm an SP player, possible to recruit AI?  If so how's it done?  

I started the mission, but didn't see anything related to AI recruitment once deployed at the starting FOB.  

Thanks and good day!

DrDetroit

If you go in the build menu from the scroll wheel once you have built a FOB the first tab should be individual AI units and the final tab should be pre-made AI squads. 

• Like 1

Yup, finally figured it out. Thanks for the response though!

BTW: do you happen to know if other AI controlled Blufor teams complete missions on their own (like DCO and such), or I have to use Zeus to control squad that I build?

Thanks again!

As far as I know AI controlled squads don't complete missions independently. I think additional AI independence is coming in a later update though. Not sure if that will include Blufor ai completing objectives on their own or just more variety in Opfor ai ops and random encounters. 

• Like 1

I'm trying to install this Warfighter to our public server and I have the following mods loaded and they all show fully signed as it's status. I have the following mods: 

1.Community-Base-addons-A3-version-3.4.0.170627

2. JBAD-Buildings-version-0.7.0917

3. lythium-version-1.05

I'm getting the message that my mods are not signed and then being kicked from the server. Do I need additional mods to play this map, not sure what all the requirements are for this map. 

5 hours ago, Stealther said:

I'm trying to install this Warfighter to our public server and I have the following mods loaded and they all show fully signed as it's status. I have the following mods: 

1.Community-Base-addons-A3-version-3.4.0.170627

2. JBAD-Buildings-version-0.7.0917

3. lythium-version-1.05

I'm getting the message that my mods are not signed and then being kicked from the server. Do I need additional mods to play this map, not sure what all the requirements are for this map. 

Isn't this to do with how YOU are setting up your server?  Remove the need for signatures and you should be fine.

Are you going to get some version in altis or malden without mods?

Warfighter Liberation v1.01

Hello and thanks for the new Liberation version. I have had this on our server now for about a week and the following is the analysis of the new game. 

1. The new halo jump system makes the game unplayable. We have had numerous instances of going for the static line drop and just ending up being stuck in the drop helicopter as it circles the jump point until enemy shoots it down without ever dropping the jumper.

2. The game play 'ballistics' seem straight from Apex Protocol and takes away from the most realistic aspect of ARMA and that is the ranging feature. One shot kills from across the map are not in line with ARMA realism.

3. The gamma and brightness are way to high which makes NVG too bright and the picture is washed out to the point that nothing is visible.

My suggestions would be to restore the normal ARMA Liberation halo jump, 'ballistics' and adjust the gamma and brightness. Currently our game server has to be involved to get Mods to work at all making it very difficult to change back and forth from a Modded map. That fact alone make this game unplayable except with full zeus enabled to where we can just place a respawn vehicle near the AO being attacked.

I personally think everything about this map, other than the three necessary changes I mentioned, could easily be the best version of Liberation out but as it stands is unplayable.

Is there a script available to restore the normal ARMA halo jump, that would improve the players experience and I would like to find and install this if it exists. Thanks again for the new map and keep up the good work but please implement these changes as soon as possible.

Soon as we get back in to town we will fix the bugs. Thanks for the input.

• Like 1

Hi, will you continue to develop? I love you static weapon and artillery feature, this is exactly what is missing in original liberation.

And i fonud a bug, huron just explodes after spawn, and does it constantly, i think it's related with 1.78 with physx update, in my case it broke many old mission, now vehicles explode much more often.

For now i just comment "huron allowdamage true" in hurun_manager.sqf, but this is a temporary solution.

New update coming this fall.

• Thanks 1

Late September or Early October Release - no required mods to play

• Fixed: Added medical system to non player controlled friendly ai. simpline_11-16.png
  • Fixed: Fixed Supply costs on all presets because ChiefOwens copies and pastes. simpline_11-16.png
  • Fixed: Suppressive fire now works both against the players and BLUFOR/OPFOR ai. simpline_11-16.png
  • Fixed: AI infantry and vehicles now return to their own sector when responding to calls to help and the player(s) location becomes unknown. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: Broke Military Sectors out into Combat Outpost where appropriate based on the area, size and number of buildings. They do not show up on the map. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: Broke static weapons to types (static MG, artillery, aaa, and sam sites)  too allow for variety. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: Added Chance to spawn OpFOR AI Static Mortars to appropriate sector types. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New spawn locations for OpFOR AI Battle Groups to spawn near OpFOR controlled Military Bases and large cities. Taking these sectors will reduce the ability for the OpFOR AI commander to send Battle Groups.
  • Added: New AEGIS Preset - Us Forces. AEGIS adds new troops, weapons, aircraft and much more. This is how ARMA3 should have launched. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New Stryker Brigade Preset - US Forces. New preset without heavy tanks and more dependence on artillery and aircraft to get the job done. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New RHS Russian Tank heavy Enemy Preset simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New RHS Russian VDV Paratrooper Enemy Preset simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New AEGIS Enemy Preset - Aegis CSAT. New Artillery, remote controlled static weapons, and much more. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New Russian Enemy Preset - Russia 2035 Forces. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New Project OpFor Iranian Enemy Preset simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: New 3cb Factions Insurgents Enemy Preset simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: Civilians now react to combat near them in a variety of different ways. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: Static Line Paradrop that allows AI in the players party to jump with you. simpline_11-16.png
  • Added: Support Provider for artillery, CAS, Transport and more for single and multiplayer use. This is tied to the Commander Slot. simpline_11-16.png
  • Updated: AI should preform more realistic in combat or as close as the engine allows. The enemy will call for artillery, radio other units in active sectors for help, and much more - Ongoing

We have a couple test videos up on Youtube.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see you back in action. I remember back when you were working on the static line paradrop. Looks like you've brought the project a long way. Cheers!