Good evening, I found the mod on SW and found it interesting and above all useful for an idea of scenery to play with friends.
I downloaded it together with the JSHK Contamination gear I tried in the editor and everything works, buy now i ha e a question, is it possible to create the contaminated area modules via script?

because i am trying to create an escape mission from tschernobylredux with the co10 mod of neoarmageddon and scruffy, i have tried with a script executed by a trigger in an empty scenario to create the contaminated area module, or even to synchronize a module already positioned in the scenario to an object also positioned via the editor to create more areas but it does not work, how can I do to create these areas randomly via script?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by mattyrepe98
Solved the initial problem but found another question

Whenever I start receiving damage, I get an error message along with with the 'wipe googles' animation, despite not wearing any. Not too sure on the specifics of the error but here are some images that hopefully help.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the post above after posting this. But I still continue to do the 'wipe googles' animation despite not wearing any googles/facewear/headgear. 

@jshock Hi! this mod dead or we still have chance?

Mod hasn't been updated since last year I’m so sorry, because its structure is the best mod for CBRN simulation, yet the user has no still smooth gameplay. 

I decided to run it today but it keeps reporting errors in scripting:

36277228.jpg

or this:

36277229.jpg

Environmental Effects Module not working at all.

@Jshock, please do not bury your work, continue at least some improvements!

On 7/21/2021 at 10:00 AM, Brickky said:

Whenever I start receiving damage, I get an error message along with with the 'wipe googles' animation, despite not wearing any. 

Can confirm these issues ... so sad it doesn't work fine