Sign in to follow this  
arremba san zorzo

Floating Structures Issue

Hi,

i'm trying to import in Arma III the large ships (static) of the PedagneMOD of Arma II. I'm searching, studyng and trying with Nimitz or ATLAS solutions....but any attempt is stopped to this string on Game: "Scripts ASZ_SanGiorgio_A3\scripts\init.sqf" not found. Naturally i've verified tons of times that the address was right. I've tried ....\ASZ_SanGiorgio_A3\scripts\init.sqf or ASZ_SanGiorgio_A3\functions\fn_init.sqf...but nothing and nothing and nothing. The first issue is not (yet) that the init doesn't work, the first issue is that the game engine doesn't recognize the address of the init.

Someone can help me?

init.sqf is an event script , placed in the same folder than mission.sqm (so, always in mission directory), and it runs at start automatically.

thanks the same for your answer, but i know what is an init file (after 16 years of modding on OFP, Arma, ArmaII...). I need an answer one step over...

14 hours ago, arremba san zorzo said:

thanks the same for your answer, but i know what is an init file (after 16 years of modding on OFP, Arma, ArmaII...). I need an answer one step over...

No problem. I tried to answer of what could lead to your "Scripts ASZ_SanGiorgio_A3\scripts\init.sqf" not found ... Sorry, the step over is not in my own range.

The script works fine if the .pbo is binarized in other Computer. The strange thing is that the address of textures, model ecc... are recognized in game, on the contrary the address of script are not recognized....

Buldozer works fine, diagnostic works fine, the same folder binarized in another Computer works fine.

So the issue is not Floating structures or not. The issue is on the tool. So i copy this post in the section: BI-Tool troubleshoting.

@pierremgi: thanks the same for your attention.

@ADMIN: please remove or close this post.

Thanks.

Arremba