TrapBase

Properly done Arma 3 Exile A2 DayZ recreation Project looking for Project Partners.

Hello everybody,

i am currently working on a very big and detailed plan to make a properly done arma 2 dayz mod mod oldschool style proper first day of release.

I have played dayz since the very first day i know what its all about and i have done alot of research on what was there and how everything setup, unfortunatly i cant do all the coding and modding myself as my skills are limited on the heavy hitters.

So i am looking of for some modders and coders who share my vision and passion for the old dayz and are down to work on this unique project, the project it aims to catch tha flair and feel of the good ol days of dayz arma2 mod.

As some of you might know, there like 1 or 2 other server out there trying to do this and even tho they do horrible job on it, yet their server are still filled to the brim allmost allways so emagine what a proper done server will achive.

A little overview of what is planned https://www.pic-upload.de/view-33301738/Overview.png.html (about 15 pages font size 11 in total and still growing)

The main tasks would be : -Getting the hud up to date or rather down to date https://www.pic-upload.de/view-33301742/512231231.jpg.html means all the icons changed (i allready have all the icons ready to go just needs to be changed)

-Importing all the guns we need from arma 2 into arma 3 (full list of all guns that where in the game back then is ready) and making them work with sound animations and very important ZEROING, obviously back then guns didnt have                                                        attatchments so now they wont have them either which means every gun has fixed attatchments (i allready started with that task)

-Map changes chernarus back then was looking quite a bit different obviously this needs to be changed to fit aswell im sure you can find the code for the special dayz mapping somewhere in the dayz files (i got allmost every dayz version file                                            from vanilla to now) but if that wont work ill just map in the stuf.

-Custom loottables will ofc also be a task that needs to be done i allready got everything planned out on what spawns where just needs to be added in a lootcompiler

-Importing skins from arma2/dayz to arma 3 and make them work i thought of putting them in the vest slot since i plan on giving certain skins more armor like the hero skins to encurage less kos.

-Importing all the sounds from arma 2 to arma 3 including the (background music from dayz (dont know if we are allowed to do that might have to get a license))

-Getting custom models from arma 2/ dayz for all the misc items bloodbags, car parts, etc. 

-Also getting a repair system working because the normal all in one duct tape exile fix is just boring.

-Possibitly of making cars damaged and also make guns spawn with attatchments if needed

-Getting a debug monitor running

-Adding helicopter crashsites with special loot

Thats roughly the goal to get these things done and working.

I know very well that this is no over the weekend project or even over a few weeks but this project would go off like a rocket i already asked many ppl (100+) if they would be interested in playing on such a server with highly positive responce.

I am looking very much forward to translate this into action and make a proper oldschool arma 2 dayz server. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Best regards.

Chris. 

STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046410470/

• Like 1