Murat OZCAN94

Iron Front Geist Mod Dynamic Mission

I have been looking for a good dynamic mission with IFA 3 Geist mod. I love Geist mod's textures and I want to play with its units. Is this possible? Is there any Geist mod dynamic mission? If not, is there anyone willing to create such a mission?

You can most likely check out Neo-Armageddeons/Engima's Escape... mission and add your classes in there.

It's very dynamic as far as missions go.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, das attorney said:

You can most likely check out Neo-Armageddeons/Engima's Escape... mission and add your classes in there.

It's very dynamic as far as missions go.

Great, I will try it. Thank you so much.

Edit: I am still looking for more dynamic missions.

There are tons of dynamic missions out there. And basically all missions which are dynamic, can be played with every mod out there. You should try Google or specify what want 

36 minutes ago, crewt said:

There are tons of dynamic missions out there. And basically all missions which are dynamic, can be played with every mod out there. You should try Google or specify what want 

I have googled a lot, there are Iron Front dynamic missions, but they don't allow me to play with Geist mod. Can you give a few examples for Geist mod? I will be grateful.

That's not the point. You can alter all those dynamic missions from liberation to an simple insurgency by switching out classnames. No need for a dynamic mission which was specifically designed for geist mod.

Most of those missions have really good tutorials how to do that, and/or how to change maps and whatever these missions need. Best would be to search for whatever suits you best:

Liberation, DCG, usw.

If you found what you need, you go ahead and search the thread of the mission, how to alter it for your needs. In this case: where are the classnames stored to change them into your needed mod

That is a good idea, I will check mission threads, thanks.

Edit: What does usw stand for?

1 hour ago, Murat OZCAN94 said:

That is a good idea, I will check mission threads, thanks.

Edit: What does usw stand for?

Sorry fall into my native language.

And so on

• Like 1