Hi All,  I just resurrected my server after about two years and am editing the map in 3den and fixing things that shifted and adding new objects to my trader bases.  But I now sometimes get messages like "the scenario requires content that is not installed" and Chernarusredux_buildings_Lamps is in red and not checked.  When editing in the past (older releases), I never received messages like that.  My server runs fine and some of my old trader bases open fine in the editor.  But a few give me messages like above.  What am I missing when I edit?

This is the best map out there and the latest updates are a fantastic improvement!

Those of you who have addon missing errors on older missions, simply remove the missing addon from your mission by opening it in text editor and deleting it from

addons[]=

Open/edit , delete , save , open. 

in your case remove Chernarusredux_buildings_Lamps from  mission addons[]=  array

• Like 1

Potential release candidate of Chernarus Redux v0.93 is around the corner , more to follow. In a meanwhile, check out latest WIP screenshots:

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_22.17.20.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_22.51.04.
ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.02.34.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.19.07.
ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.02.34.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.54.10.
ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.02.34.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.02.34.
ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.20_-_00.26.49.ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.20_-_00.20.56.
ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.12.19_-_23.02.34.

• Like 13

This outstanding and obviously underrated project still alive, I suppose, and really hope so.
I'm still a big fan and creating my own project on this map.

FYI:
HputHzv.jpg

We have a release candidate for v0.97. List of major things it will include (full list will be released as patch notes):

Added Zelenogorsk Redux
Added Gvozdno Redux
Added Vybor Redux
Added Pustoshka Redux
Updated Vysota Redux
Updated Balota town Redux
Updated Tikhaya River / Pavlovo Dam with roads and Redux
CUP to Enoch Swap Phase 3 (around 20 or so models swapped map wide)
A lot of bug fixes and optimization tweaks

The actual release date is uncertain atm, but its getting closer as we are finalizing and double checking everything on our end.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I guess I'll try to ask here as I did on Steam in hope that someone got an answer.
Why does the night time no matter what I set not become properly dark?

Screenshot from Eden editor:

Spoiler

XtVi4ag.png

Screenshot from in-game:

Spoiler

TQouduV.png

3 hours ago, Ellman said:

I guess I'll try to ask here as I did on Steam in hope that someone got an answer.
Why does the night time no matter what I set not become properly dark?

Likely because the terrain author has decided it to be like that, all those sorts of values are configurable when building terrain.

13 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Likely because the terrain author has decided it to be like that, all those sorts of values are configurable when building terrain.

Bummer, must have been something they changed mid development since I've seen videos/screenshots of the terrain with proper darkness.
Thanks for the reply ❤️

Hey all is there any way to turn all the lights off on this Chernarus Redux map... I have used a script which has managed to turn most off however some buildings and street lights just wont work?!?!?

List of Object names being stubborn...

"Land_NAV_Lighthouse"
"Land_Ind_Expedice_1"
"Land_Ind_Expedice_2"
"Land_Mil_Guardhouse"
"Land_Vez_Silo"
"Land_Ind_Vysypka"

"Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1"
"Land_PowLines_WoodL"

"Land_NavigLight"
"Land_NavigLight_3_F"

As for the script I'm using its;

call{{ 
_x setHit ["light_1_hitpoint", 0.97]; 
_x setHit ["light_2_hitpoint", 0.97]; 
_x setHit ["light_3_hitpoint", 0.97]; 
_x setHit ["light_4_hitpoint", 0.97]; 

} forEach nearestObjects [thisTrigger, [ 

"Lamps_Base_F", "PowerLine_01_pole_lamp_F", "PowerLines_base_F", "Land_PowerLine_02_pole_small_lamp_F", "Land_PowerPoleWooden_L_F", "Land_PowerPoleWooden_F", "Land_LampHarbour_F", "Land_LampShabby_F", "Land_PowerPoleWooden_L_F", "Land_PowerPoleWooden_small_F", "Land_LampDecor_F", "Land_LampHalogen_F", "Land_LampSolar_F", "Land_LampStreet_small_F", "Land_LampStreet_F", "Land_LampStreet_02_F", "Land_LampStreet_02_double_F", "Land_LampAirport_F", "Land_LampStadium_F" 

], 10000];

_lamps = nearestObjects [thisTrigger, ["Land_PowerLine_01_pole_lamp_F"], 10000];  

{  
 for "_i" from 0 to count getAllHitPointsDamage _x -1 do  
 {  
  _x setHitIndex [_i, 0.97];  
 };  
} forEach _lamps;}

I have taken the stubborn ones not working out of this script but really not sure what to do 😞

1 minute ago, GODSPEEDSNAKE said:

How could I use that to add each individual object in an array to make it work?

Try grabbing them with nearestTerrainObjects if nearestObjects isn't picking them up.

On 9/13/2021 at 5:40 AM, GODSPEEDSNAKE said:

Hey all is there any way to turn all the lights off on this Chernarus Redux map... I have used a script which has managed to turn most off however some buildings and street lights just wont work?!?!?
😞

I remember I used something for CHR: https://pastebin.com/AQK6ny6B
It's pretty heavy, but it did the job for my needs.