I can't get over how good this looks! Please keep up the good work!!!

• Like 1

Needs some Malden pink doll houses in the mix! ;o

On 2017-6-21 at 3:16 PM, Valken said:

Just amazing and I thought of something you guys may want to test out. If you put clutter on the roads, will the AI drivers drive around it or crash into it? I know the AI now drives around units or vehicles but not sure about ground clutter.

Other than that, amazing work.

Thank you, The AI will drive through the clutter. Just a reminder that this is a actual map edit, not a script or mission file.

On 2017-6-21 at 5:44 PM, Ryejin said:

omg i love this!

We hope you love playing the map on release aswell

18 hours ago, MrFies said:

discord link is not working. 

The link has been fixed, feel free to pop in. *cough* *cough* @Killjoyy Expired the link in discord

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AxiosODST said:

Thank you, The AI will drive through the clutter. Just a reminder that this is a actual map edit, not a script or mission file.

We hope you love playing the map on release aswell

The link has been fixed, feel free to pop in. *cough* *cough* @Killjoyy Expired the link in discord

Yeah there was like 20 permanent links.

edit: 19 of them were created by a user called Axios

• Like 1

14 hours ago, colince411 said:

I can't get over how good this looks! Please keep up the good work!!!

Thank you we are trying to go for a High level of detail into Chernarus to give a full Arma 3 experience

3 hours ago, cring0 said:

Needs some Malden pink doll houses in the mix! ;o

You just gave a good idea of a Easter Egg :P 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrFies said:

so will all buildings be enterable ? 

My project, FatalityMod (The project backing Chernarus Redux) is providing a building addon that will have alot more enterable buildings.

• Like 5

for some reason i cant join the discord can u give me an updated link? :down:

thanks much

idk why but i feel like im looking at a metro city nice work

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazy mike said:

for some reason i cant join the discord can u give me an updated link? :down:

thanks much

The link still works??

1 hour ago, WinterSHG said:

idk why but i feel like im looking at a metro city nice work

Attention to detail

Any chance you are going to add in the Advanced Train Simulator stuff..now that CUP Tracks are supported?

Diesel

41 minutes ago, DieselJC said:

Any chance you are going to add in the Advanced Train Simulator stuff..now that CUP Tracks are supported?

Diesel

This is a Map... Not a game mode. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxiosODST said:

This is a Map... Not a game mode. 

I asked a simple question if you were going to add in the tracks supported by ATS..apparently by your answer and being lost as what I am asking..I'll take that as a "no"..besides I didn't expect it was a game mode..I knew it was a map.

Diesel

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, DieselJC said:

I asked a simple question if you were going to add in the tracks supported by ATS..apparently by your answer and being lost as what I am asking..I'll take that as a "no"..besides I didn't expect it was a game mode..I knew it was a map.

Diesel

I think he's had a lot of the same questions about asking to add different types of mods to the map. The answer is no, we will leave it up to server owners to add that type of stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Killjoyy said:

I think he's had a lot of the same questions about asking to add different types of mods to the map. The answer is no, we will leave it up to server owners to add that type of stuff.

Thanks..I appreciate that..my reply was probably a bit short so if it was taken that way I apologize..thanks for the clarification.

Diesel

Well as long as the tracks are in place and the mod supports those model p3ds, it will work. I know they said they were planning on supporting CUP but not sure how far they've made it. But the terrain maker themselves dont really need to do much. I was worried with mine because I was using the Tanoa tracks and had to finangle them a bit in places, but that mod is very forgiving, it had no problems at all. Even had a 1m gap in one part that I didnt notice at first and no problem, smooth as butter.

*edit*

Oh CUP tracks are supported now? Nice.

• Like 1

On 2.7.2017 at 9:06 PM, DieselJC said:

Diesel

This is not correct. ATS made his own classnames with permission from the CUP-A2 rails. We have to wait until the CUP-Mods update their own rails (with the proper classnames for Chernarus) to be able to work. Otherwise it would mean that this map has to make a dependency on ATS and would not run without it (because of the ATS-rails on the map)

• Like 1

Visual Update

New Lighting

N2vYzmi.jpg

IchKLXz.jpg

z9TqY7E.jpg

New Water

eeAwgGn.jpg

Elektrozavodsk Rework Preview

g6ms3ql.jpg

BZJukzE.jpg

jXu4swt.jpg

C6ohJTJ.jpg

rVu2NkE.jpg

Reconfigured Clouds

Recoloured Trees

New Ground Textures

Updates Sat Map

• Like 13

This is beautiful! Post Apocalyptic maps have definately been missing from arma :)

• Like 1

All good, but the grass which growing up from asphalt looks not so realistic. No i understand that it could be in real life but i think in this case the road should be more damaged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rayko said:

All good, but the grass which growing up from asphalt looks not so realistic. No i understand that it could be in real life but i think in this case the road should be more damaged.

I'll just drop these here then:

hqdefault.jpg

3216797-cracked-asphalt-pavement-with-a-

road-damage-grass-growing-in-cracked-asp

3 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

This is beautiful! Post Apocalyptic maps have definately been missing from arma :)

Thank you, Trying to give the Arma Community something been missing for to long.

2 minutes ago, Rayko said:

Understandable, Were not finalised with the ground clutter (Grass and plant) Still needs alot of tweaking, we are working on that. Retexturing the roads is coming to be a must soon, However were going to limit the damage on the texture as it getting repeated the same everywhere is very boring. So we have a array of decals we have made if you see on the trello to make damage on the road where needed.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alex150201 said:

I'll just drop these here then:

Reveal hidden contents

hqdefault.jpg

3216797-cracked-asphalt-pavement-with-a-

Yes, i know about this tricky ability of grass, but again, as you can see on your pictures, the grass is not such tall and there are a lot of cracks in asphalt.