Cryptdik

zues using specific units/sides

In the case that I'm using mods (in this case IFA3) how can I make it so that your ZEUS will only allow units from that mod? So that if I'm using IFA3 to make a ww2 mission you can only make ww2 units.

Check out the Zeus manual.

myCurator addCuratorAddons ["A3_Armor_F_AMV","A3_Armor_F_Panther"];
myCurator removeCuratorAddons ["A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01"];

There are some moduls ingame:

LlOrz3v.png

I have never used them before but maybe you can workt it out. The "Manage Addons" module seems promising. I guess it is the function that @crewt proposed.

On 6/6/2017 at 7:14 AM, crewt said:

Check out the Zeus manual.

myCurator addCuratorAddons ["A3_Armor_F_AMV","A3_Armor_F_Panther"];
myCurator removeCuratorAddons ["A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01"];

Hmm I've looked through that already, but didn't come up with those commands. Those will help a lot, but how would I disable all of the base ARMA stuff so that you can only spawn stuff from that mod? IFA3 in this case.

Is there a way to perhaps disable everything for spawning and then use myCurator addCuratorAddons ["A3_Armor_F_AMV","A3_Armor_F_Panther"]; to make it so you can only use specific units/vehicles that I add to the curator addons, so if you're simply playing as one side I can dictate some infantry and vehicle units to be able to create?

Yes that's the point. 

Create a Zeus that is not capable to create content. Afterwards add the add-ons you need and you are good.