Is there any word on whether we would be getting servers other than EU and US? really liking the game but the latency issues hurts T_T

• Like 1

They are already aware of it

[June, 2 2017 3:00 PM] ITokyYourCookie: We are just now doing an analysis about the player base across the world, and we will base the server placement on it. No worries

Of all player base, Asia is about 11% of player base, which is basically split between China and Japan, other countries are usually less then 1%

Before i download this game, by the way looks awesome! 

Is there going to be an Asia/Pacific server region coming very soon. I don't like playing on US or EU (lattency issues) 

Of course there's no Australians playing, Everything has a 250+ ping.

I know I'm not playing until there's servers I can play on.

On 2017-6-4 at 5:53 PM, Herculas said:

Is there any word on whether we would be getting servers other than EU and US? really liking the game but the latency issues hurts T_T

On 2017-6-8 at 3:29 AM, GreenTorn said:

Before i download this game, by the way looks awesome! 

Is there going to be an Asia/Pacific server region coming very soon. I don't like playing on US or EU (lattency issues) 

On 2017-6-11 at 10:33 AM, Zero Gravitas said:

Of course there's no Australians playing, Everything has a 250+ ping.

I know I'm not playing until there's servers I can play on.

New severs based on our player base will be added on release.

• Like 1

I am put off by the latency of the servers. I am from Australia and I was playing with another 7 Aussies on USE 07 without knowing until I asked because we all had roughly the same ping. I was really put off and was considering uninstalling but the game is great and I just couldn't. Here is what I want to say though, I am sure other players are put off the game because of latency and therefore adding servers based on your player base is kind of silly. If you just had about 3 servers for Aus, Asia, etc then you would get more of an accurate result and then Aus may have more servers because of more players. You could then add/ remove servers based on player base and activity. Thanks for reading.

1 hour ago, MajesticBlurrr said:

I am put off by the latency of the servers. I am from Australia and I was playing with another 7 Aussies on USE 07 without knowing until I asked because we all had roughly the same ping. I was really put off and was considering uninstalling but the game is great and I just couldn't. Here is what I want to say though, I am sure other players are put off the game because of latency and therefore adding servers based on your player base is kind of silly. If you just had about 3 servers for Aus, Asia, etc then you would get more of an accurate result and then Aus may have more servers because of more players. You could then add/ remove servers based on player base and activity. Thanks for reading.

We have to base our server location on something, and that is why we base it on our current player base, and we will react actively to any change. :)

We think about you, no worries! But all the new servers will only be ready on release, we are still in prototype :)

22nd is coming! :D

2 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

We have to base our server location on something, and that is why we base it on our current player base, and we will react actively to any change. :)

We think about you, no worries! But all the new servers will only be ready on release, we are still in prototype :)

22nd is coming! :D

Thank you for replying and letting me and others know, much appreciated! Also as I could not find it anywhere, will the levels and progress reset on the release on June 22nd? I would greatly like that because it gives all players a fresh start and equal chance early on instead of being put off by LMG's whilst they have starter weapons.

Edited by MajesticBlurrr

1 hour ago, MajesticBlurrr said:

Thank you for replying and letting me and others know, much appreciated! Also as I could not find it anywhere, will the levels and progress reset on the release on June 22nd? I would greatly like that because it gives all players a fresh start and equal chance early on instead of being put off by LMG's whilst they have starter weapons.

There will be a wipe (reset) upon the release.

14 hours ago, Locklear said:

There will be a wipe (reset) upon the release.

Awesome! Looking forward to it. Thank you for replying.

I signed up just to comment, how do you expect to gauge a player base without any server support in the first place? Sure you'll get a few people that will try a game without servers or without knowing there arent any, but plenty of people are smart enough to check first and it's the main reason I won't waste time installing a 20gb game just to play on 250ms+.

Meanwhile look at games such as Playerunknown's Battlegrounds that offers US West, East, Canada, Europe, Asia etc. http://pubg.disquse.ru/ 
& it's fairly safe to assume their rapid playerbase growth wasnt just due to the popular genre, but the server support that came with it. & it's still in Early Access. 
Multi-region server support pushes playerbase growth.

If you look at the stats, the top 3 most played games all offer decent server support..Most of them from launch. http://store.steampowered.com/stats/ A good idea might be to base server location on where potential player locations are, large populations of gamers etc. rather than trying to figure out how many people may or may not be attempting to try the game connecting at 250-300ms+. At least that way you are giving the player-base of certain regions a chance to grow.

I found this thread while trying to figure out if Argo had decent server support & found my answer.

Cheers.

There is a solid base of servers in each region (including, but not limited to, Asia and Oceania) at least for the release and we are watching the trends in each of the regions ready to add more servers if necessary. Should you find the number of servers lacking in your region, don't be afraid to contact us.

Oh please return a dedicated server in Asia (perhaps Singapore?), I live in Indonesia and recently (I believe 3 days ago) I was able to connect with a ping below 150 even I got 40-60, and now roughly the lowest one is 260 though I know that most of the players in the Asia region are from TH or PH.

3 hours ago, Vaynewol said:

Oh please return a dedicated server in Asia (perhaps Singapore?), I live in Indonesia and recently (I believe 3 days ago) I was able to connect with a ping below 150 even I got 40-60, and now roughly the lowest one is 260 though I know that most of the players in the Asia region are from TH or PH.

There are multiple servers that are located in Singapore, around 20, though most of them are Link. Only a few are Clash Easy and Combat Patrol

Will forward a suggestion to re balance the the game modes on those servers.

• Like 2