Walrusking

Can't connect steam account to arma 3

I am not able to connect my steam account to the arma 3 units, it lets me connect then it reloads the page and tells to me connect again but it does nothing when i try to connect, anyone know how to fix this?

yes it keeps happening to me to and im getting realy po-ed because i just spent the last hour making a unit and all that trying to perfectly size my stupid banner and emblem

4 hours ago, superc28 said:

yes it keeps happening to me to and im getting realy po-ed because i just spent the last hour making a unit and all that trying to perfectly size my stupid banner and emblem

Have you restarted the steam client?

I am having the same issue, i have restarted the steam client, i have uninstalled arma3, i have tried making a new bohemia account. it's the same thing every time. i click link steam and nothing happens, i can link everything accept my steam account. been going at it for about 2 hours now trying to find solutions and i am getting irritated af.

On 4/6/2018 at 3:48 AM, R0adki11 said:

Have you restarted the steam client?

yes i have multiple times

Same problem over here. I click 'Connect my Bohemia Account to my Steam Account' on the Arma 3 Launcher, which lets me log into Steam but after that it just takes me to my Bohemia Account Settings & does nothing else from there.

No idea if this is the result of a recent update or a long-term issue but the sooner it's resolved the better.

5 hours ago, TinPan said:

Same problem over here. I click 'Connect my Bohemia Account to my Steam Account' on the Arma 3 Launcher, which lets me log into Steam but after that it just takes me to my Bohemia Account Settings & does nothing else from there.

No idea if this is the result of a recent update or a long-term issue but the sooner it's resolved the better.

Its actually the worst. i just want my accounts to link.

On 08/04/2018 at 4:48 AM, Canada Mr Niceguy said:

Its actually the worst. i just want my accounts to link.

I will alert our Community Manager to the issue, to see if its an issue that the webteam need to look at.

There was an issue with link / unlink with steam that has been resolved.

Please let me know if you are still having an issue.

Have the same issue. Tried to connect my Steam Account with the Bohemia Account. Nothing happens. After clicking connect and logging in with the steam account it just redirects to the Account Settings. No confirmation - no error Message - just nothing.

Tried different Browser. No difference. 

Any ideas?

On 9/3/2020 at 11:11 PM, RealLocutus said:

Have the same issue. Tried to connect my Steam Account with the Bohemia Account. Nothing happens. After clicking connect and logging in with the steam account it just redirects to the Account Settings. No confirmation - no error Message - just nothing.

Tried different Browser. No difference. 

Any ideas?

Same problem for me.