Nesterka

Could not connect bohemia interactive

On 08/06/2017 at 5:49 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

To sync your PC time with time in your country.

i am having the same issue. what is the solution?

Currently a preview for the automated bans for teamkills is being tested.

A "Timeout" under this would result in you not being able to log in for a period of time.

3 hours ago, Yoshi_E said:

Currently a preview for the automated bans for teamkills is being tested.

A "Timeout" under this would result in you not being able to log in for a period of time.

Thats a good idea, but its not what is happening when this happens to me, as i dont TK often, dunno about the other guys

x6oHaTz.png

Seems like this is what is happening, we are getting "timed out" for tks, but the system is not taking into consideration the accidental nature of tks in this game. The only tks I have are from crossfire, or actually having people follow me around and step in front of me when firing (trolling as it were). How is this fair to players? Love the game, but not being able to play due to no fault of my own is a little extreme this early in the launch.

In an effort to not only provide problem but solution, perhaps a rework of the tk system.

Server side configurable as to the allowances.

Limit the amount of TKs per server instead of per game.

3 TKs and youre removed from server. 

24 hour total reaches 10 tks and you're "timed out" for 2 hours with notification and time-stamp.

Habitual tks >20 in a 24 hours period gets a 24 hour time out.

More than 2x 24 hour time outs in a week =ban

Perhaps implement a punishment system like other games have. Let the community police the actions, most accidental tks are remedied by a simple "Sorry" in game and we move forward. If the dead wish to punish then simply suicide the offender and move on. The points are a great deturrent for tks, I think the point system currently accurately reflects the tk affect on the game.

Edited by lph0tekl
Added suggestions

On 23/07/2017 at 3:08 AM, lph0tekl said:

Seems like this is what is happening, we are getting "timed out" for tks, but the system is not taking into consideration the accidental nature of tks in this game. The only tks I have are from crossfire, or actually having people follow me around and step in front of me when firing (trolling as it were). How is this fair to players? Love the game, but not being able to play due to no fault of my own is a little extreme this early in the launch.

In an effort to not only provide problem but solution, perhaps a rework of the tk system.

Server side configurable as to the allowances.

Limit the amount of TKs per server instead of per game.

3 TKs and youre removed from server. 

24 hour total reaches 10 tks and you're "timed out" for 2 hours with notification and time-stamp.

Habitual tks >20 in a 24 hours period gets a 24 hour time out.

More than 2x 24 hour time outs in a week =ban

Perhaps implement a punishment system like other games have. Let the community police the actions, most accidental tks are remedied by a simple "Sorry" in game and we move forward. If the dead wish to punish then simply suicide the offender and move on. The points are a great deturrent for tks, I think the point system currently accurately reflects the tk affect on the game.

The system is being tweaked based on the current situation. 

i also can now suddenly not connect to bohemia interactive servers. it does however recognize if if use the wrong password.. verified the integrity of my local files..... not sure whats up.. have waited like several days for an answer to my server question.... i got a whole gang of Marines ready to jump on this, but im not sure the support is there....