With the release of a NATO Corvette on the workshop, and the release of the Jets DLC and the USS Freedom I decided to make an ocean map for large scale naval battles without terrain getting in the way.

Here is Ocean Map

Features:

350 Meters Deep Ocean (Room for Submarines)

20km x 20km before entering debug

Coming Soon:

Underwater Cave Systems,

Shipwrecks,

Plants and Wildlife

• Like 6

Hi,

Cool I have a long waited a map like this. It was better if you increase map size (for planes missions, like 60*60km).

If you have not noticed it, there is an error when opening map : "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Ocean/OutsideTerrain.satellite'."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Ost said:

Hi,

Cool I have a long waited a map like this. It was better if you increase map size (for planes missions).

If you have not noticed it, there is an error when opening map : "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Ocean/OutsideTerrain.satellite'."

Hi, The map size is 20km by 20km  which means that is the area you can see on the map, You can still fly out of that area and it is still water so technically the map is infinite.

Also I never noticed that error, I will get it sorted for next update. Thank You

Underwater cave systems?? Wait, no, don't spoil it. I'll let that one play itself out. Useful map, good for naval or air combat. 

• Like 1

Wow, didn't expect this type of map to be pursued. Congrats and good luck! I will be following this thread and cannot wait to test it out!

Hi everyone, guys I'm having a problem trying to upload the map to dedicated server,

no entry config.bin cfg.Worlds Ocean.ilsPosicion

how can we solve this ?