For anyone with the black screen issue and other problems of the like. 

Use Firefox browser and the game works fine. Tested in Chrome and Edge as well and Chrome gets black screen issue while Edge gets laggy controls, sound glitching and poor performance as of last testing. Only issue i've found with Firefox is continuing a save loads into a black screen but seems to be across the board and they are aware of the problem.

- Further

Apparently this solution is not working for everyone I'll update as I find out more.

Keep in mind that all testing was done on computers with windows 10 fully updated and a fresh install of firefox was the fix across three different computers.

It works on Avast SafeZone browser... It says that WebGL is not enabled, but It is... so I pressed play anyway and It worked!

Is there a fix for android devices. I'm running android version 6.0.1 and when I load up the game I always get a white screen that flashes to a black screen. The most recent update said it was fixed, but I am still having these problems. Please help!

On 6/1/2017 at 11:51 PM, further86 said:

For anyone with the black screen issue and other problems of the like. 

Use Firefox browser and the game works fine. Tested in Chrome and Edge as well and Chrome gets black screen issue while Edge gets laggy controls, sound glitching and poor performance as of last testing. Only issue i've found with Firefox is continuing a save loads into a black screen but seems to be across the board and they are aware of the problem.

- Further

I have Android any way to fix it

Aways goes loading screen then to home ,on Android any way to fix it

Edited by Jetcert908
Forgot to add