Nikolai_BG

Arma 3 / 3D moddeling Tutorial ( need help ! )

Hello everyone ,

I am new to the Arma 3 modeling , i have successfully made a few Buildings on Maya / 3DS max that i want to put in the arma 3 engine . But i really don't know how . I have checked every single tutorial on the net for help but either it doesn't work for me or it's not even a tutorial . I would like to ask if one of you guys can ( i know i want too much ) write a tutorial in steps on how to put the file in the engine , because i simply can't find anything helpful . 

Please don't tell me to check tutorials on the net , i have checked 99 % of them and they don't work for me . 

Thank you :) 

What tutorials are you looking at that they don't help at all?

19 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

What tutorials are you looking at that they don't help at all?

I have checked most of the tutorials on the net and they either are not made well ( said by other people) or they just don't work for me after following the steps . 

Can you show us what you have so far. Config and model config. And the model?

17 hours ago, m1lkm8n said:

Can you show us what you have so far. Config and model config. And the model?

I do have the model ready , but the configs i don't xD . I am trying to check how to do them , but i started doing this a few weeks back and i have no idea how to write the codes

Follow this link and follow the instructions, its a basic set up, minus geometry, but its a good place to start.