Okay, bit of a confusing thing here for you guys. Does anyone know how to make the Ryan Zombies spawn dynamically like ravage mod? Instead of placing a separate marker for each location you want the zombies, instead it can just spawn them near you like the ravage mods. Any help will be much appreciated:eh: If anyone has any links that may help me it would be much appreciated, this is for a singleplayer mission. really could use the help though. thank you

Sure, just find a location near you (many ways to do this, e.g. BIS_fnc_findSafePos), create the unit there and add it to an array (and repeat as many times as needed). Use the array to check the number of units in vicinity for further spawning through an infinite while {} do {} loop and to delete out of sight units to improve performance.

That's all you need. You can make it even better by adding some chance for the zombies to make scary sounds on spawn to improve atmosphere.

Attach the spawn module to the player. Each player will need there own module. But make sure you still place the spawner where you want them to spawn because if the player it's attached to doesn't log in the zombies will still spawn. 

It works I have done it in my mission the only problem is the zombies can crawl out of the ground right in front of you. 

If I remember when I'm on my computer I'll post how to do it and a random loot spawner for the zombies as well. 

On May 30, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Chris Smith said:

Attach the spawn module to the player. Each player will need there own module. But make sure you still place the spawner where you want them to spawn because if the player it's attached to doesn't log in the zombies will still spawn. 

It works I have done it in my mission the only problem is the zombies can crawl out of the ground right in front of you. 

Oh the horror. No wonder these zombie missions have such crappy performance. 

10 hours ago, Midnighters said:

Oh the horror. No wonder these zombie missions have such crappy performance. 

Don't understand what you mean. My computer never had problems when I did this.