disco.modder

PROJECT UNCUT - Australian Defense Force mod

20 hours ago, Yoilon said:

any plan to add in some more ADF vehicles at some point?

Yes we will have a comprehensive arsenal of vehicles at some point. Right now we are focusing on RAR infantry and then Special Forces before doing vehicles and aircraft.

• Like 2

We're in the final stages of our next major update, which includes more uniform textures, special units and a whole new EF-88 model and textures.
This will mean the F90 is being deprecated in this release, and its class name is being removed. If you are a mission maker and built a mission specifying the F90 you will need to change it to the EF-88 (current version olive/tan one) or your missions will break. If you use our units unmodified, you should be fine.
Remember if you are having problems or have a feature request, please put it on our github issue tracker https://github.com/discoADFU/Project_Uncut_Issues/issues

You can follow us on these Social Platforms to keep up to date with the latest, news and images.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arma3_projectuncut/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/projectuncut/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Project_Uncut

• Like 7

Awesome!

will the m4a5 come in sbr versions?

Hey guys, hope the work is going well. I have something I got around to finishing working on based around the 84mm HE ammunition, using it's fuse setting to allow a player to airburst the round:

I posted a release of it if anyone is interested in having a look:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/210503-release-airburst-he/

• Like 4

@beno_83au That looks pretty damn cool mate, saw your earlier progress and glad to see it looks far more polished now :) 

• Like 1

Gday All,

The Development team behind Project Uncut is proud to announce the completion of our current milestone: Australian Special Forces. Inside the update you will find an assortment of new uniforms, vests, backpacks, headgear and anything else to make your trooper tacticool. For those of you who can’t have enough surgical explosions, we now have the M4A5 GL variant and for those who have more of a keen eye than your standard rifleman, we have our new HK-417 (WiP) model.

ZhhquMR.jpgbDYrXnR.jpg

Now that I have skimmed across the surface of our SF stuff, here comes some stuff for those of you who have just wished there were ways we wouldn’t stick out like saw thumbs in different environments. I introduce to you all, AMC-Tropic and AMC-Snow. Both camouflage patterns are based of the real life AMC, but edited to fit the environments that troops may see themselves virtually deployed to. All colours are taken from australian landscape reference images so this is no simple copy and paste to make our mod size larger. You can find these new patterns in the same items used by our AMC Units. Now, both these AMC variants are fictitious in the sense of Real Life and therefore are entirely optional for anyone to use or not use. Just delete the .pbo’s from the addons folder and everything will continue to run as it should.

UlZEMOx.jpgaMjOKwy.jpg

Now that you’ve read through all of this, you may be thinking to yourselves, “there are still no vehicles!!!”. Let me hopefully put you all to some ease, during the SF Milestone development, a small number of vehicles also began making their way into the game. We decided during the week prior to release that some issues still needed to be ironed out in order to prevent any potential game/immersion breaking scenarios appearing for our users. Fear not though, they are definitely coming, and are closer than they seem even if you can smell the exhaust fumes just yet.

I could go on for a little while about some fixes we have made but I would rather talk briefly about our future milestone. Through previous interactions with community members, we always got questions regarding [REDACTED]. Since we have managed to get most of our modern infantry units out into the community, we thought it about time that we start dedicating more time to this to eventually get you all some far more interesting toys to play with.

Now to end this all off, I would like to call out to the community for anyone who is interested in joining the Dev Team. We are looking for people who have knowledge in Object Builder, 3D modelling and Custom Animation Creation. Our next milestone is far more complicated, and will require more hands at the working table than there already is in order for us to get things out to you all at a steady pace. If we can’t get anybody onboard, unfortunately expect extended periods of time between released content, this does not include bug fixing. If you are interested, feel free to contact me either through DM on our Discord or via BI Forum messaging.

I hope you all enjoy the content that myself and the team have put together for you,

- LJFox

DROPBOX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/to4laelgcb4jlvq/%40PROJECT_UNCUT (V0.2).zip?dl=0

STEAM WORKSHOP: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934785894 

ARMAHOLIC: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32799 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Congrats and thanks for the amazing effort. Straya!

Project: UNCUT - Update/News

Happy Saturday morning to all. We would just like to keep you all up to date on what is happening and to let you know that we will be releasing a QoL (Quality of Life) update soon.

Before you ask any questions, this WILL NOT include any vehicles or add major assets. These are still being worked on and will be released when they are ready. I say again, They ARE still being worked on and will be released when they are ready. This QoL update is to tidy up a lot of the issues that have been reported through the GIT and to squash the bugs that have popped in and out here and there. This means that the units should be in a much more usable state and we look forward to seeing your screenshots, don't forget to tag us!

Also included will be the outcome from the Arsenal Survey, in which over 66% of respondents stating that they want all the available options. There may be a few minor optional items that won't be seen in the Arsenal, but these will be minimal.

One feature which we are excited about that will be included (subject to testing) is Gear randomisation. For 3den or Zeus placed groups, the helmet, uniform, vest assets will be randomised so that there is variety in placed groups. this randomisation can be overwritten  by arsenal, and will not apply to singularly placed units  (which can then be grouped) for those that like a little more control.

We would like to thank you all for your continued support and we are sorry we cannot release any vehicles, we know you are all excited for them, as are we, but as they take so much time to get right and there have been a few fixes that needed to be pushed out, we decided to release a fix update in the meantime.

Stay tuned.
The Project: UNCUT Team

• Like 6

Like the update guys, look forward to what comes next!

Some screens as requested ;P

20180909180203_1.jpg

20180909181437_1.jpg

• Thanks 2

this looks awesome :D

I hope I dont seem like im being pushy but is this mod still alive? I hope so!! Just looks kinda quiet lately apart from june update :/

Hello guys! Mod looks awesome:D

Im looking for all classnames for this mod so i can add it to traders.. ( Exile )   Anyone an find such a list?