Hey. I am just wondering if it is possible to make a tool that let's you change only pants. (Dividing pants and sweaters from each other in the virtual arsenal.

player forceUndergarments "U_CalvinKlein_F";

That'd be something.

• Like 3

On 2017-5-28 at 7:31 PM, DonBlazer said:

Hey. I am just wondering if it is possible to make a tool that let's you change only pants. (Dividing pants and sweaters from each other in the virtual arsenal.

Thread moved to the correct place, not sure why it was in BIS General..

• Like 1

Sorta kinda. Technically no, but you can fake it. The uniforms are one peice. You'd have to have two that have the exact same tops, then swap it with it's matching one with different bottoms.

• Like 1

Its very doable.  You need to create a source unit (that has the pants you want), and a target unit, who you will give new pants to.  Use these two commands:

getObjectTextures

setObjectTextureGlobal

Many units have separate textures for pants and shirts (textures 0 and 1).  I forget which is pants (0 or 1).

_fashionBoy setObjectTextureGlobal [0, (getObjectTextures _sourceUnit) select 0)];

The title of this thread reminded me of a guy I saw on a VietCong server many years ago whose name was "I hate pants".  That name always made me laugh...

• Like 4