sama

Titan flightpath/minimum distance altered with 1.70

Playing a bit of pvp last night and noticed a change with the titan AT.Not a complaint just an observation that i thought id share.

Yes there minor changes made to the Titan and PCML.  Did you also notice that they now both have maximum lock ranges of 1500m and 600m respectively?

Hello,

For me I find it shameful that the titan is suffered such an unnecessary and especially ineffective 1.70 update.

The Titan was working very well why he was touching what worked when there are bugs that have never been solved for months and see years!

I dont understand bohémia i have bought all dlc and each update is the same problem , things was working dont work anymore or change are useless. I think about telemeter, camera helicopter, titan, but in las updates like upadte ground sounds are really shamefull.

I just hope that bohemia read messages and are going to put back all things i have said like telemeter like before without needing press a key to show distance, titan working as before, camera helicopter as before...

I haven't reported it as a bug. I thought it was a feature and not a bug...who knows.