thegodfather

In the Arma 3 campaign FIA Fraction dose not have any mk 14 users while it's their main DMR

Kinda defeats the purpose of claiming that the mk 14 is main DMR of FIA Fraction, when theirs not even one the campaign.   

Replace FIA presently armed mk 18's users with mk 14's In campaign,

The Mk 14 is the FIA Main DMR But they Never been impalement in to the campaign.

• Like 1

That's probably due to the fact that the campaign was created well before Marksman DLC, which introduced the mk14.

• Like 1

This seems consistent with BI's policy with regards to DLC content and I believe it's intended by design.

You will notice that they never use DLC content in vanilla missions or with each other (i.e. no Marksmen DLC rifles in any of the Apex missions). Upside of this is so that players who don't own the DLC won't be locked out of using stuff. Downside is that players who do own the DLC will not be able to use them in the vanilla campaign.

I don't think BI is going to change their approach to this, so I would recommend that you write your own addon or run an existing one like SSPCM. You can then unlock the Virtual Arsenal/Zeus to allow you to spawn the DLC weapons that you want to use for yourself or the AI.

• Like 3