pierremgi

AI VEHICLE RESPAWN script, an alternative for BI module

Edited by BhangBR
duplicate post and I could not delete

2 hours ago, BhangBR said:

Hello guys

I am totally lay with programming and I need help to do an aerial combat training mission for me and my friends to play

I'm not able to make the script work. I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I destroy the AI vehicle and it does not spawn again

I just need to follow the steps in the video and create two .sqf files (MGI_fnc_getVehicleLoadout and MGI_setVehicleLoadout) in the root folder, right?

Do you have any mission as an example for me to look at?

I would like to spawn AI vehicles that are the enemy of everyone, including AI previously spawned

thank you

I guess you and your friends are on one side, and enemies belongs to another one.

If you're not skilled at all, and you are using the editor only;

just add a trigger (simple one, non repeatable),

replace the condition: this,  by: true

copy/paste the first or second script in on activation field but change the last line:

0 = [[crate2,WEST,karl,CIVILIAN],["death","start","start","start"],10,true,false] spawn MGI_fnc_VehicleRespawn; // example

for something like:

0 = [EAST,"start",10,true,false] spawn MGI_fnc_VehicleRespawn;

remove: // example, as comments like this are unsupported in triggers.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pierremgi said:

0 = [EAST,"start",10,true,false] spawn MGI_fnc_VehicleRespawn;

it worked!
But the mission I'm using is not working very well ...

I got a mission from a guy. The author allowed me to include and change his scripts, as long as I keep the respective credits

It's a deathmatch. players are blufor and kill another player gives positive score

At the beginning of the mission the vehicle spawns right. After blowing up the vehicle, it spawns without AI and gives "Bad Vehicle Type". If the vehicle explodes there is no new spawn

Spoiler

47377827_2142849152649145_60437399687470

If possible, share the file/folder of your mission.

On 02/12/2018 at 4:03 AM, BhangBR said:

Hello guys

I am totally lay with programming and I need help to do an aerial combat training mission for me and my friends to play

I'm not able to make the script work. I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I destroy the AI vehicle and it does not spawn again

I just need to follow the steps in the video and create two .sqf files (MGI_fnc_getVehicleLoadout and MGI_setVehicleLoadout) in the root folder, right?

Do you have any mission as an example for me to look at?

I would like to spawn AI vehicles that are the enemy of everyone, including AI previously spawned

thank you

Unable to open your .rar . Anyway, playing with several flying aircraft seems to be an issue. The code is OK but some scheduler (Arma engine) limitation can impact the result. The bad vehicle error is not 100% repeatable . So, if I have time, or if someone would dig into script, there is an optimization to do.

Hello guys

I decided to do a mission from the beginning.

I previously managed to make this script work. I can not do more now

It spawns two vehicles and their respective crews. as the vehicles spawn in the same position, both explode

Do you have any mission with the script included? This way it's easier for me

Spoiler

47684870_2145729895694404_20752693821450

47571740_2145729875694406_74803446173055

That's probably because you run the script twice!

I don't have this problem at all, nor double spawn, neither error msg. Tested with hosted + client.

But in the mission it is executed only once.

So I'm asking for an example mission, so I can see where I'm going wrong