Hello again!

Tis' I, here again with another ridiculous addon.

I want to get my thanks out of the way first and foremost. First to @Nirrti for his extensive field testing and constant pushing to make everything correct, he is also responsible for this piece existing, so you also have him to thank for that! 

Also a shout out to @laxemann for helping me iron out the sound issues I've been having, huge help and wealth of knowledge, thanks bud!

With that out of the way, let's get down to it.

UWHqCMU.jpg

"The 25 KKiv 2035 rifle is a 25mm payload rifle designed for sabotage and long range operations where you need the accuracy of a 12.7mm or comparable caliber, with the capabilities beyond the characteristics of such calibers, falling in between the niche of 12.7mm rifles and light anti-tank weapons.

Being lighter than it's contemporaries (M320 LRR .408 and GM6 Lynx), and being able to reach comparable ranges with its 25mm payloads, the rifle is capable of firing two different rounds; the HEDP rounds are useful for soft targets and infantry, while the APFSDS rounds are designed to punch through hard targets such as armored cars (for example Hunter, Ifrit, or Strider), or even IFVs (like the Gorgon, Marid, or Marshall), though care and foresight must be applied when targeting such vehicles, as shots must be carefully placed into weak spots, such as engine or fuel tanks.

Some rumours circulating among the men is that it might even be capable of damaging Main Battle Tanks, though through testing these rumours have been found unsubstantiated."

If you would like to try this beast out for yourself, click the rifle below!

9ZNMYGJ.png

Alternatively, grab it from the Steam Workshop:

BLURiH5.jpg

NOW WITH CBA - JOINT RAIL SUPPORT

BLURiH5.jpg

NOW WITH ACE3 SUPPORT

BLURiH5.jpg

If you prefer not to use steam, you can grab the CBA patch on dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpemwmss7b7dlpt/%40Kio_KKiv_CBA.rar?dl=0

And you can grab Ace3 patch here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vh38hbmdbotgu3/%40Kio_KKiv_Ace.rar?dl=0

Please report any issues you encounter with the rifle here and I will try my best to fix them ASAP!

Here's a couple of promo shots showing it off in game:

2gcr8iC.jpg

4eRbWko.jpg

vUoiwvn.jpg

rXxpABg.jpg

iH3Pjnn.jpg

deg12I1.jpg

Sorry if the images are too big.

I am also available for modelling commissions as well, serious offers only, no charge for Arma III implementation if required.

Thanks for taking the time to check out this mod, if you find value here, consider throwing me a few bucks, it won't kill you and it certainly will help me.

• Like 21

Aww yiss, I reckon a lot of people will enjoy this, I know I already have, and will continue to. 

Got a small bug to report. There's no fire geo so you'll get the usual sawdust/dirt effect if a bullet ricochets off any part of the weapon:

54EvhuZ.png

And it's probably just me nitpicking but something feels...off about the reload animation, especially with the left shoulder/arm:

6Ar2jNa.png

8 minutes ago, drebin052 said:

Got a small bug to report. There's no fire geo so you'll get the usual sawdust/dirt effect if a bullet ricochets off any part of the weapon:

54EvhuZ.png

And it's probably just me nitpicking but something feels...off about the reload animation, especially with the left shoulder/arm:

6Ar2jNa.png

Well aware of the of the reload animations, I have decided to leave it as is for now, until I create a new animation rig, the one I was using wasn't exactly the best and led to a lot of annoying results such as the one you presented.

I'll fix the fire geo asap.

That's one hell of a mobile payload man! Haha great work as always

• Like 1

hehe nice work, looks like in belongs in starship troopers :D

• Like 2

Fixed Fire Geometry lod, links auto updated.

• Like 1

Man, this is all up in CTRG/Viper's alley.

Beautiful rifle!

EDIT- Will this be updated with ASDJ/CBA so all optics and attachments work?

As I know caliber more than 23mm -officialy must be called Artillery

Ohh, thanks Benson, that's the mod logo, not sure why that's popping up, I'll look into it.

I have a pop-up script error. Standart sound e t.c 

At which point are you seeing this pop up, Sammael?

Also, are you using any sound mods?

21 minutes ago, kiory said:

Edit

- sorry

It was mod conflict.

Just now, kiory said:

Boy... get the fuck out of my sight.

Yep. Don't expect any help if you are playing the game illegally on the forum of the game you pirated.

(Great rifle by the way! Is there a possibility of having some ACE3 compatibility files in the future? Thanks!)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FlyingVolvo said:

Yep. Don't expect any help if you are playing the game illegally on the forum of the game you pirated.

(Great rifle by the way! Is there a possibility of having some ACE3 compatibility files in the future? Thanks!)

I'll have to think about it, I don't really like my mods being reliant on other mods and causing issues with the base game, they should just work out of the box.

• Like 1

Just now, kiory said:

I'll have to think about it, I don't really like my mods being reliant on other mods and causing issues with the base game, they should just work out of the box.

That's fine. Either way, it's a really, really great add-on. I look forward to what you might make in the future, judging from the APEX drone, which was one of my favourite add ons back in the day.

At which point are you seeing this pop up, Sammael? 

- sorry

It was mod conflict.

RHS dusty with Dynasound make error on  main screen

• Like 1

Fixed the missing .paa error, link has been updated.