Cunico

Hidden Identity v3

If you ported the model from The Division to ARMA 3, while specifying the original game-is this not free The Division advertising for a huge audience?

Is this  not a way to diversify the content of ARMA 3  and attract a new audience for ARMA 3?

At the same time, all this is free , since the author does not sell ported models-no monetization.

I think this type of "collaboration" without  monetization to author who made port -should be encouraged.

But it just my opinion and sorry for OFftop

2 minutes ago, sammael said:

If you ported the model from The Division to ARMA 3, while specifying the original game-is this not free The Division advertising for a huge audience?

Is this  not a way to diversify the content of ARMA 3  and attract a new audience for ARMA 3?

At the same time, all this is free , since the author does not sell ported models-no monetization.

I think this type of "collaboration" without  monetization to author who made port -should be encouraged.

But it just my opinion and sorry for OFftop

To be honest with you I believe the same thing as you BUT it's against the rules to port stuff from other games since it's considered "stealing" or something like that atleast. Anyway, back on topic eveyone :)

• Like 1

Looking really good!

Any chance for a google drive link or Armaholic upload?

• Like 1

Cunico, I hate to be that guy, but how hard of a tweak would it be to move the sniper veils to the headgear section so they can be worn with balaclavas and the like?  Just curious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shomu1 said:

Cunico, I hate to be that guy, but how hard of a tweak would it be to move the sniper veils to the headgear section so they can be worn with balaclavas and the like?  Just curious.

Shouldn't be a problem. I just have to do some weighing so there is no clipping. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JackSmithRU said:

Awesome!

585653F4A357D1DEBCDF0EDDBDB07CBE9F4DC864

@JackSmithRU Which mod is the helmet from?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Rich_R said:

@JackSmithRU Which mod is the helmet from?

Thanks

RHS

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunico said:

Shouldn't be a problem. I just have to do some weighing so there is no clipping. 

Awesome!  Thanks so much.

Hey, after playing with it for a bit i gotta say amazing work.

quick question if it is not too much trouble would it be possible for the veil a bit higher, or make "Helmet" compatible version,that basicly sits higher on the head and is designed to have helmet underneath it like this: 84163693.jpg

On 5/25/2017 at 2:26 PM, Capt. Rigby said:

JRcs1IG.jpg

Awesome accessories! Digging the veil so far, reminded me of the Danish SF photo.

Which mod has the green EOTech/G33?

HIDv3 looks sweet.  That ghille vail looks dope

44 minutes ago, scooterperpetual said:

Looks to be SMA.

Correctomundo.

2 hours ago, Foxone said:

Hey, after playing with it for a bit i gotta say amazing work.

quick question if it is not too much trouble would it be possible for the veil a bit higher, or make "Helmet" compatible version,that basicly sits higher on the head and is designed to have helmet underneath it like this: 84163693.jpg

Probably either usinmg a specific helmet or find a base helmet to generally fit with all helmets, with the former being simpler than the latter.

Hey @Cunico thanks very much for this addon, it's great. 

Just 1 quick question, 1 wee issue, and a request.

First I didn't see any mention of this (although I may have overlooked it) but are you planning on combining this with version 2 so as we get an even larger range of facewear?

Second, at the moment this facewear gets picked up by the RHS randomisation for their units, which is cool, but a lot of times the gear doesn't "fit"  

Eg at the moment if you have this loaded and place some SAF units, you'll see them wearing their M97 helmets with a veil clipping through it etc.

And if I can just second the person who was asking for ACE compatibility to be baked into the goggles so you get the dirt effect and also the tinting for different goggles.

But again thank you very much for your work. I really liked V2 and V3's looking great 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Capt. Rigby said:

Probably either usinmg a specific helmet or find a base helmet to generally fit with all helmets, with the former being simpler than the latter.

Best bet would probably be RHS' Ops-Cores.

On 5/27/2017 at 1:57 AM, haleks said:

No need for that kind of language; apparently he removed the illegal items from his mods after they were taken down by BIS.

He removed a couple of weapons, most of them within the pack are still ripped from other games. The remaining models are ones he took off of gamebanana which I assume he got authors permission or they author released it with permissions so I dont care about them.

Either way this isnt the right location to have a full discussion about why that guy needs to be perm removed from the Arma community and steam.

Is it possible for it not to conflict with Tryk Shemaghs? I mean is there like a compat i can download? Thanks. 

Hey, @Cunico I just have to say this mod is cool, but I can't seem to find the Veil. Do you think I can get some help?

PS i installed the mod yesterday and couldn't find a single one of these hats but I'm not gonna delete it