Good evening.

I've been attempting to make my own little missions for a few friends and myself, except that I've recently encountered a slight issue.

I've been trying to add Grumpy Old Man's variable loadout script to my own mission.

Unfortunately, it seems to conflict with another script already in the mission. 

The scripts I'm using are varied, but all the mission files are attatched, both prior to the addition of the new script, and after.

I'm not sure what the problem is, wether I installed it wrong, or perhaps something else, but I have a hunch that the script is conflicting with the ASOR vehicle selection script.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28105

I can report that when I select the mission in the server mission select screen, this error message pops up.

File E:\Users\Sean\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\ZeeDesertFox\mpmissions\Zeus%20on%20Everon,%20Airfield.eden\scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_functions.hpp, line 12: .CfgFunctions: Member already defined.

Any help blending these two would be greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0rF4pj_6JMUbEdLczc5ZGQxZVU

Missions are in the file. It states that its modified, but that was simply a modification of the name itself, and would be removed once its fixed.

I'm new to this, so simple, step by step instructions may be required.

Again, any help would be appreciated in getting rid of these errors.

Hey mate. You have defined the class CfgFunctions twice in your mission.

This should be quite easy to fix, however.

In your mission folder navigate to the file "GOM_fnc_functions.hpp", should be under "scripts\GOM\functions".

Open it and remove the class definer for CfgFunctions:

class CfgFunctions {	// Remove this

class GOM
	{

class dialog

{
			class aircraftLoadoutInit{file = "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf";preInit = 1;};
		};
	};
};	// And this...

Then open and edit the file "description.ext". Move the "#include" statement

#include "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_functions.hpp"

inside the class CfgFunctions. It should look roughly like this:

// Some stuff...
class CfgFunctions {
#include "ASORVS\cfgfunctions.hpp"
#include "VVS\Functions.h"
#include "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_functions.hpp"
};
// More stuff...

This should get rid of your issue. Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Mokka

Worked well, but it seems that the script itself isn't working, as I spawned a truck via zeus, and I'm not getting the pop up message at the back. Truck in question is a default NATO Ammo supply truck.

No error messages though, so that's an improvement at least!

11 minutes ago, zeedesertfox said:

Worked well, but it seems that the script itself isn't working, as I spawned a truck via zeus, and I'm not getting the pop up message at the back. Truck in question is a default NATO Ammo supply truck.

No error messages though, so that's an improvement at least!

It won't work spawning it with use because you have to call the function and define what truck you're using as the rearmer.

use Eden and spawn a truck and add this

[this] call GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadout

Please read how to use it first.. :-) 

Goodluck

Ahh! It worked! Thank you so much gents!

Still feel a little foolish that I forgot something so simple, but thanks a thousand!