Does someone know what the CfgHQIdentity is of Falcon?

I already tried the ones mentioned below here:

"Base"

"HQ"

"PAPA_BEAR"

"AirBase"

"BLU"

"OPF"

"IND"

"IND_G"

Falcon does not seem to be part of these.

I am not quite sure, what exactly you plan to achieve with this. As far as I know, CfgHQIdentity is only/mostly used by the chat commands, such as globalChat.

The connection to the Falcon seems not entirely obvious to me, maybe you could provide some more detail in that regard?

Or you know. If you want some super coolio callsign names: radioChannelCreate

mySuperCoolRadio = radioChannelCreate [[0.96, 0.34, 0.13, 0.8], "Le Radio", "The binkini bottom", [patrick,spongebob]];
mySuperCoolUnit customChat [mySuperCoolRadio, "Hello world!"];

• Like 1

On 23-5-2017 at 2:45 AM, Mokka said:

I am not quite sure, what exactly you plan to achieve with this. As far as I know, CfgHQIdentity is only/mostly used by the chat commands, such as globalChat.

The connection to the Falcon seems not entirely obvious to me, maybe you could provide some more detail in that regard?

I meant "Falcon" aka captain miller, from the campaign.

Since I used some of the .ogg files from the campaign it would be strange to hear him talking and have a different radiochannel.

30 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

Or you know. If you want some super coolio callsign names: radioChannelCreate

mySuperCoolRadio = radioChannelCreate [[0.96, 0.34, 0.13, 0.8], "Le Radio", "The binkini bottom", [patrick,spongebob]];
mySuperCoolUnit customChat [mySuperCoolRadio, "Hello world!"];

Thank you Midnighters I will try this although I am not that good at scripting and it would have been nice just to have this channel already present like the other ones.

• Like 1