BlueArrow

Camera Effects - How to add motion blur to 3rd person view?

Hey guys, I'm trying to add motion blur to 3rd person view. In this case the rotation blur in ARMA III. It exists for First Person view but does not effect 3rd Person. The initial idea was to find the camera settings for post processing and copy/paste over to the 3rd person camera settings, but it clearly isn't that simple, as there does not seem to be separate camera files or configs to change or script for. [exp: 3rdPersonCamera.cfg]

Looking for any help with scripting rotational blur into the 3rd person camera. Of course players can turn it off if they turn rotational blur to 0 in the video settings.

Side Note: I realise motion blur can be annoying and distracting in first person, but a lot of newer games are adding it for 3rd person, as if its a sign of a nex-gen game or modern engine *rolls eyes*

still no luck. I know the following is the 3rd person camera positioning.

class CfgVehicles
{
	class Man;
	class CAManBase: Man
	{
		extCameraPosition[]={0.40000001,-0.2,-1.2};
	};
};

But have no idea how to make it have effects like a first person camera (motion blur while the soldier doesn't blur). The only other cameras I could find are the splended camera settings and eden editor. But literally can't find the First Person code(functions/configs that build the camera) :(