Sign in to follow this  
urfinjuce

Simple and Hardcore servers.

12 EU Servers, of which 9 are Hardcore.
9 US(W) Servers, of which 7 are Hardcore.
Why Hardcore servers more than simple?

Offer for 1-2 months to change the ratio in the opposite direction and compare the statistics of server load "before" and "after" the change.
New players find it difficult to navigate the game. It is difficult to distinguish the uniform on the monitor. Therefore, new players do not stay long time in the game. Those who play longer, also not happy with TeamKills. Yes, I also sometimes make mistakes in the choice of targets. Very unpleasant feeling.

Accordingly, the less players, the less popularity of the game. Anyone who wants to play in Hardcore mode, he will search server with this mode. Hardcore mode is more suitable for a strong team, and not for free players.

If I'm wrong, please to the players to share their opinions.

• Like 1

Personally I found that this game was a great mix between a hardcore military simulator and a fps game, so naturally I leaned more to the non hardcore servers. 

You make a very good point about newer players not exactly knowing the gamemode, very often I myself, and other new players would accidentally shoot allies on hardcore servers.

Of course, the solution is: to play on NON hardcore servers. I'm disappointed that the "casual" servers are in the minority in comparison to hardcore servers. 

I think it'd be cool to see more servers switch to "casual" mode. I guess a more balance of 50/50 would be fair.

• Like 1

Hi, our servers have always three instances, meaning going 50/50 is not an option right now. Depending on the occupancy of servers we will re-iterate on the choice of ratio of hardcore/casual servers.

• Like 2

i always find that there are only 2 hardcore servers that are normally full out of the 8 hardcore servers, yet myself and others are fighting over space to get into that 2 normal clash servers EU #03 US #03  it would be nice to at least have another normal non hardcore server

• Like 1

I agree, considering the lack of players right now, forcing hardcore mod may not be the best settings.

This game gives opportunity to have a close combat arma's like well made for teamplay gaming, other than boring "king of the hill" pvp in arma 3. And by teamplay gaming, I mean a game not only for clanwar game, but where "free players" can work together.

I don't think "we're all eager" to play hardcore, from the moment we don't have a third view (that I hate in arma 3) it's just perfect.