Rich_R

Jets DLC documentation

Really enjoying the enhancements to VTOL controls and the Blackfish, but is there any documentation detailing the HUD info? I've looked through my Arma folder for any such files, googled, went ingame and checked out the field manual and looked through the first few pages in this thread and can't see anything.

I'm not a 'jet' guy but I sure would like to know the different keys, HUDs and radar systems the latest additions and updates without going through all the tutorials.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

I actually watched that (several times) and it helped me with flying the beast. Nice video!

I wanted to know what all the information on the HUD was for, re the Blackfish and other jets.

https://dev.arma3.com/post/oprep-sensor-overhaul

theres this,thats all i can find...surely theres a complete write up somewhere?

Is there a guide/info on missile locking,gbu locking etc around.Like,which missiles work with Ir only and which use Radar "On". Is the amraam sr "short range " ??  Is there anything liek this available. I wish to know exactly whats going on why i can lock and sometimes cant lock etc.

Could anybody help with the Black Wasp? I don't know how to use the laser of the jet. It's always pointing down/forward and i couldn't rotate it or maybe i want to use it wrong.

Could somebody explain how it supposes to work? Thank you in forward!

Select LASER as your weapon.

Press the key you have mapped to TARGETING CAMERA (controls\common\targeting camera)

This will open a new viewport in which you can move the cross hair around (pressing N will cycle you through thermal/nvg) with your mouse and once you have it over your target mark it with left mouse button which will turn laser on or off.

Hit TARGETING CAMERA key to return to default pilot view,fly towards your target use R to lock on and drop your selected GBUs,

• Like 1