billyeatworld

Sector Control Mission Won't End After Win In MP

Hey guys!

So basically I've got a bit of an issue with a sector control mission I've been making. It's a fairly standard framework for sector control. Currently running it on a dedicated server.

If only one player is on the server when one team's tickets are depleted, the mission ends and resets as normal, but when there are multiple players the mission ends, but doesn't reset. Players are sent back to the role screen as usual, but then on respawn are sent back into the old mission again; tickets and capture points do not reset either.

Also, the server is not set to persistent. The mission resets if no human players are spawned in.

Any ideas?

Here is a link to my mission on dropbox.... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rjvr8ng8719ujzy/AAAXPA1TpRdvHuJfymsztJwQa?dl=0

Thanks, Billy.

BIS_fnc_respawnTickets can be used to gather total tickets

and

BIS_fnc_endMissionServer will tell the server to reset the mission, so it'll go back from the very beginning

Example:

mid_fnc_tickets = {
    waitUntil{(([west] call bis_fnc_respawnTickets) isEqualTo 0)};
	["SideScore"] call bis_fnc_endMissionServer;

};

Just a little example, I'm not at my pc right now. Can't really double check for syntax erorrs, but take a look at that. 

On 5/19/2017 at 7:14 PM, Midnighters said:

BIS_fnc_respawnTickets can be used to gather total tickets

and

BIS_fnc_endMissionServer will tell the server to reset the mission, so it'll go back from the very beginning

Example:

mid_fnc_tickets = {
    waitUntil{(([west] call bis_fnc_respawnTickets) isEqualTo 0)};
	["SideScore"] call bis_fnc_endMissionServer;

};

Just a little example, I'm not at my pc right now. Can't really double check for syntax erorrs, but take a look at that. 

Looking for a solution to this problem but don't know where to put this script? init ore description, and is it all the text I need?     If I can't solve the problem, players will have to restart the game themselves and it's not duable