Sorry, not pure vanilla (retextured Orca), but may be useful:

1.jpg

-600% ? 🤔

[["hithull","hitfuel","hitavionics","hitmissiles","hitengine1","hitengine2","hitengine","hithrotor","hitvrotor","hitglass1","hitglass2","hitglass3","hitglass4","hitglass5","hitglass6","hitglass7","hitglass8","hitglass9","hitglass10","hitglass11","hitglass12","hitglass13","hitglass14","hitrglass","hitlglass","hitengine3","hitwinch","hittransmission","hitlight","hithydraulics","hitgear","hithstabilizerl1","hithstabilizerr1","hitvstabilizer1","hittail","hitpitottube","hitstaticport","hitstarter1","hitstarter2","hitstarter3","hitturret","hitgun","#light_l_hitpoint","#light_r_hitpoint"],["hull_hit","fuel_hit","avionics_hit","","engine_1_hit","engine_2_hit","engine_hit","main_rotor_hit","tail_rotor_hit","glass1","glass2","glass3","glass4","glass5","glass6","glass7","glass8","glass9","glass10","glass11","glass12","glass13","glass14","","","","slingload0","transmission","","","","","","","","","","","","","","","light_l_hitpoint","light_r_hitpoint"],[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.833333,0.0930831,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.10464,0.248397,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0.727284]]

Can it be extended to ground vehicles? There are no "pilons" as I know, but it will be damn convenient to refuel, repair and repair. I use your script last month on my dedicated and all my air crew just excited and others ask about this possibility.

20 hours ago, beeper said:

Can it be extended to ground vehicles? There are no "pilons" as I know, but it will be damn convenient to refuel, repair and repair. I use your script last month on my dedicated and all my air crew just excited and others ask about this possibility.

To  refuel/repair/rearm ground vehicles you can simply park them next to support vehicles.

Besides a few hidden selections or textures, there's not much to customize on a ground vehicle.

You can also take a look at my vehicle tuning script for that.

Cheers

Yes, I know about parking near, and that is I want to change 🙂 It's more realistic to do through your script, so it will be global replacing of whole vehicle support system. ACE mod gives same functional as I know but we won't use it.

Quick question. In one of the earlier versions there was an option to change the distance of aircraft serviced by the script, in other words they could be spread further out. I can't seem to find that anywhere in the latest version. Is this still doable?

BTW this is one of the required scripts in everyone of our missions:)

1 hour ago, Rich_R said:

Quick question. In one of the earlier versions there was an option to change the distance of aircraft serviced by the script, in other words they could be spread further out. I can't seem to find that anywhere in the latest version. Is this still doable?

BTW this is one of the required scripts in everyone of our missions:)

Was there? Can't remember, heh.

Should be in  \scripts\GOM\functions -> GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf Line 1952:

_obj nearEntities ["Air",50]

With 50 being the distance, if I'm not missing anything.

Cheers

• Like 1

Awesome! Thank you!

Mr. Old Man, I've muddled my way through many script demos and missions in the process of learning to Arma, and this is without a doubt, the clearest and most direct demo mission I've ever seen! The loadout tool is pretty spiffy too! Thanks for putting this together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Grumpy Old Man At the moment when selecting priorities for weapons/pylons you can only click to count up, until it resets back to 1. Is it possible to get a right-click added to the UI to count back down? I don't know if it's just me but I tend to click my way past a number and have to keep clicking to get back around to it again. Other than that this system still works really well!!

On 10/13/2020 at 2:40 AM, beno_83au said:

@Grumpy Old Man At the moment when selecting priorities for weapons/pylons you can only click to count up, until it resets back to 1. Is it possible to get a right-click added to the UI to count back down? I don't know if it's just me but I tend to click my way past a number and have to keep clicking to get back around to it again. Other than that this system still works really well!!

Hey, I believe the current functionality to reduce priority by 1 is by using shift+LMB.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

I want call this script on already flying some Jet

i create addAction 

_actionid3 = _plr addAction ["Change loadout live","[player] spawn GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout"];

What code should i edit to make script work?

7W5Dpl4.jpg

NVM.. found 

GOM_fnc_updateVehiclesLB = {

params ["_obj"];

_vehicles = (_obj nearEntities ["Air",50]) select {alive _x};

// delete speed and landigs here, leave only alive

i've got another question, is there any way to fully randomize weapons on pylons?

I can't figure out where you can set up a reusable change of pylons, I set everything up, but the problem is that you can only change weapons once, please tell me where to set up a reusable change?

Hi GOM,

Looong time user of this little gem. Was hoping for some help.
I'm currently making a MP mission where our Helis can re-spawn. I'm having trouble getting the Loadout manager to recognize respawned vehicles. Is there a way I could re-init the script on each vehicle re-spawn?

Cheers mate any help would be appreciated.
Ved.

Hi,

Is there anywhere this can be downloaded from as both of the download links in the OP are down?

Yeah actually @Grumpy Old Man, with Armaholic's disappearance the OP needs an updated link. Sorry for the hassle. 

• Like 2

Can someone @ me when there's a new download link?

Until @Grumpy Old Man does anything here all I can do is to provide a version I found on my harddisk. I used it in summer 2019 but the last file change seems to be in may 2017. So ... its somewhat old ... but there is no version information in it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqevp5zilkiuq8j/GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout.Stratis.rar

@Mr. Rad

@[evo] dan

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

Until @Grumpy Old Man does anything here all I can do is to provide a version I found on my harddisk. I used it in summer 2019 but the last file change seems to be in may 2017. So ... its somewhat old ... but there is no version information in it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gqevp5zilkiuq8j/GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout.Stratis.rar

@Mr. Rad

@[evo] dan

thanks bro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all,insane script,it is the best i have ever seen for this purpose. I have to ask,did you ever finish the MOD version? Our mission maker quit and i am a total noob when it comes to these things. If you ever released the mod version(so it auto inits every mission) please link me to it. Sorry for bad english.

Hi GOM and others! How do I blacklist certain ammo types? Cluster bombs are a lagging nightmare for a MP server of 40+ and I need to resolve this problem. Thanks!