The problem with the music is "say"/"say3D" I believe and has nothing to do with the GOM scripts. There is however something that is triggered when a person accesses the character "Arsenal" and spawns the "Say".  We nopticed this in adding this to our Exile servers.

There is  something "crossing" or activating this in your mission.

Instead if you don't want the music, take the lines out of the Init in the Attributes of the laptop if you're using that method. Simple as that.

Here's what you're after, not his scripts:

_music = this spawn {while {alive _this} do {_this say selectRandom ["radio_track_01","radio_track_02","radio_track_03"];sleep 403}}

Is there a way that you can do so you can use the resurse trucks on other than those aircrafts .. I would like the opportunity to repair and so on with tanks and apc's on the field, like ind af game mode like Warlords....  this script is af game changer, but not if it prevents other features of the game.

On 21.12.2018 at 1:17 AM, JIMMI DEE BILLY BOB said:

Is there a way that you can do so you can use the resurse trucks on other than those aircrafts .. I would like the opportunity to repair and so on with tanks and apc's on the field, like ind af game mode like Warlords....  this script is af game changer, but not if it prevents other features of the game.

I believe this is answered in the first post of the thread:

On 17.5.2017 at 10:44 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

This can be changed however. Simply adjust the variables in the of GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutParameters.sqf to your liking, the comments tell you what each variable does.

Here the file from the download directory:

//GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout V1.35 made by Grumpy Old Man 17-5-2017
//parameters that can be set as preferred

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsFuelSource = true;
//(default: true) needs fuel supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsAmmoSource = true;
//(default: true) needs ammo supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsRepairSource = true;
//(default: true) needs repair supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons = false;
//(default: false) removes check that only allows compatible pylons to be mounted

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutRepairTime = 60;
//(default: 60) time it takes to repair a vehicle from 0 to 100% health. Going from 50% to 100% will take half the time

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutRefuelRate = 1800;
//(default: 1800) rate in liters per minute a vehicle will be refuelled at. Going from 0 to 100% fuel will take 60 seconds if the vehicle holds 1800l max fuel. wipeout has 1000l max fuel as a measurement

GOM_fnc_removeFuelFromMapObjects = true;
//(default: true) will remove all fuel cargo from map objects like gas stations so players can't land on the roof of a gas station for a maintenance free refill, might affect other parts of your mission so choose carefully

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TeTeT said:

You are a sweetheart :D    The 14 pages, I could not make myself read, could never know if the information was there...     I guess I just have to look in the script for something like this

19 hours ago, TeTeT said:

I believe this is answered in the first post of the thread:

Here the file from the download directory:

//GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout V1.35 made by Grumpy Old Man 17-5-2017
//parameters that can be set as preferred

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsFuelSource = true;
//(default: true) needs fuel supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsAmmoSource = true;
//(default: true) needs ammo supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsRepairSource = true;
//(default: true) needs repair supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons = false;
//(default: false) removes check that only allows compatible pylons to be mounted

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutRepairTime = 60;
//(default: 60) time it takes to repair a vehicle from 0 to 100% health. Going from 50% to 100% will take half the time

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutRefuelRate = 1800;
//(default: 1800) rate in liters per minute a vehicle will be refuelled at. Going from 0 to 100% fuel will take 60 seconds if the vehicle holds 1800l max fuel. wipeout has 1000l max fuel as a measurement

GOM_fnc_removeFuelFromMapObjects = true;
//(default: true) will remove all fuel cargo from map objects like gas stations so players can't land on the roof of a gas station for a maintenance free refill, might affect other parts of your mission so choose carefully

Hello.
For some odd reason the pylon weapons "stay" on the craft, even if they are removed or replaced. They have 0 ammo, but they are still remain in addition to whatever new pylon weapon gets mounted.
Is there any way to fix that?

it seems to be the inboard pylon on some but not all aircraft.. i have checked in our script, which does this as well and at least they are not able to be rearmed,   

i believe it has something to do with the default presets here... these are the things that always end up "back"

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517589978025426944/533861872378576897/ArmA_3_Screenshot_2019.01.12_-_23.15.03.96.png

10 hours ago, taro8 said:

Hello.
For some odd reason the pylon weapons "stay" on the craft, even if they are removed or replaced. They have 0 ammo, but they are still remain in addition to whatever new pylon weapon gets mounted.
Is there any way to fix that?

Does this happen in an empty mission without mods?

If so please post which aircraft and setting (best step by step) is causing this.

Cheers

CUP's UH-1H Gunship and others, I just use the clear all pylons and all of the weapons stay with 0 ammo, able to be chosen and no pylon models shown (no matter what combination of weapons). It looks like there is some issue with the script not removing the weapons just the magazines.
I doubt its CUP issue as I set up the pylons for the  UH-1H myself and there wasn't anything put of ordinary there. Also there isn't any scripting magic in CUP pylons, it just uses the vanilla setup.
The ACE rearm works fine with all helicopters even the Huey Gunship.

EDIT: Ok, so the
(vehicle player) setPylonLoadOut ["pylon1", ""];
Leaves the weapon on the vehicle if you remove all the instances for the weapon (ie. remove all DAR launchers from AH-9). This means that you need to do something extra to properly remove the pylon without leaving any leftovers.
Ok so, if you use the setPylonLoadOut then it does remove the magazine, it is reported as just "" . The issue is not with the magazine, but with the weapon staying on the vehicle. I also just checked, the weapons do stay, I used the setPylonLoadOut on both of the AH-9's pylons and the DAR launcher was still there with 0 ammo. The pylon magazines are gone, but the weapons command still shows that the helo has the DAR launcher weapon

EDIT 2:
I see how ace is doing that, the script that changes the pylon checks if on removal the pylon is the only source of the weapon, if so then it removes the weapon. You can check what weapon the pylon uses by checking pylonWeapon value

56 minutes ago, taro8 said:

CUP's UH-1H Gunship and others, I just use the clear all pylons and all of the weapons stay with 0 ammo, able to be chosen and no pylon models shown (no matter what combination of weapons). It looks like there is some issue with the script not removing the weapons just the magazines.
I doubt its CUP issue as I set up the pylons for the  UH-1H myself and there wasn't anything put of ordinary there. Also there isn't any scripting magic in CUP pylons, it just uses the vanilla setup.
The ACE rearm works fine with all helicopters even the Huey Gunship.

EDIT: Ok, so the
(vehicle player) setPylonLoadOut ["pylon1", ""];
Leaves the weapon on the vehicle if you remove all the instances for the weapon (ie. remove all DAR launchers from AH-9). This means that you need to do something extra to properly remove the pylon without leaving any leftovers.
Ok so, if you use the setPylonLoadOut then it does remove the magazine, it is reported as just "" . The issue is not with the magazine, but with the weapon staying on the vehicle. I also just checked, the weapons do stay, I used the setPylonLoadOut on both of the AH-9's pylons and the DAR launcher was still there with 0 ammo. The pylon magazines are gone, but the weapons command still shows that the helo has the DAR launcher weapon

Looks like the hydra weapon still stays on the helicopter, pylons removed and 0 ammo, as you stated.

On the wipeout the clear all pylons command removes all weapons and pylons correctly, GOM_fnc_clearAllPylons in line 679 of GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf is executed to clear all pylons (which works for all vanilla aircraft I tested so far).

Feel free to adjust it so it removes any possible remainders (not really sure why the hydra weapon still stays on the chopper even with pylon and mags removed, maybe there's something I missed), the following lines from the aforementioned function should leave no weapon on the aircraft:

_pylonWeapons = [];
	{ _pylonWeapons append getArray (_x >> "weapons") } forEach ([_veh, configNull] call BIS_fnc_getTurrets);
	{ [_veh,_x] remoteexec ["removeWeaponGlobal",0] } forEach ((weapons _veh) - _pylonWeapons);

Cheers

A kind souls on discord offered me this code

_pylons = getPylonMagazines _veh;
_pylonPaths = (configProperties [configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> typeOf _veh >> "Components" >> "TransportPylonsComponent" >> "Pylons", "isClass _x"]) apply {getArray (_x >> "turret")};
(...)
//======================================== Restore vehicle to initial state 
{ _veh removeWeaponGlobal getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x >> "pylonWeapon") } forEach getPylonMagazines _veh;
{ _veh setPylonLoadOut [_forEachIndex + 1, _x, true, _pylonPaths select _forEachIndex] } forEach _pylons;

The second part is interesting, it basically removes the weapons by using the pylonWeapon value, the key line could be edited to get something like this:
{ _veh removeWeaponGlobal getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x >> "pylonWeapon") } forEach _pylonsToRemove;
Then you just need to build _pylonsToRemove array and define what you want removed. This could run along setPylonLoadOut to completely scrub the pylon from the vehicle.

EDIT:
Ok, I cooked up something that nukes both pylon magazines and weapons from the vehicle, needs a failsafe in case the pylon magazine returns empty "".

_veh = (vehicle player); 

private _allPylons = "true" configClasses (  
  configFile   
  >>   
  "CfgVehicles"   
  >>   
  (typeOf _veh)   
  >>   
  "Components"   
  >>   
  "TransportPylonsComponent"   
  >>   
  "pylons"  
  ) apply {configName _x}; 

_pylonsToRemove = getPylonMagazines _veh;
_vehTurrets = [[-1]] + allTurrets _veh; 

{ 
 _weaponToRemove = getText (configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> _x >> "pylonWeapon");
   {
	 _veh removeWeaponTurret [_weaponToRemove, _x];
	 } forEach _vehTurrets; 
 } forEach _pylonsToRemove;

{ 
 _veh setPylonLoadOut [_x, ""];
} forEach _allPylons;

I learned that removeWeaponGlobal does not work for pylon weapons, only the removeWeaponTurret actually worked.

this works for me in my scenario,  we dont use the dynamic loadout script but we were having the same problem clearing the mystery pylons as well

do you mind if i include in our missions ? 

Hello its great script but i got an issue and i can't really use it (the script work fine)

So i don't know if the issue has been already reported or fixed, but its like this script broke the vanilla rearm, repair... truck. So its impossible to rearm a ground vehicle with any vanilla support asset.

13 hours ago, damsous said:

Hello its great script but i got an issue and i can't really use it (the script work fine)

So i don't know if the issue has been already reported or fixed, but its like this script broke the vanilla rearm, repair... truck. So its impossible to rearm a ground vehicle with any vanilla support asset.

That's intended. You need to edit some variables to make vanilla repair/refuel/reammo work again. You should be able to find them in aircraftLoadoutParameters.sqf or so.

• Thanks 1

This may help to understand better what others mention to fix this. While previously posted I think there was a little confusion.

\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutParameters.sqf

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsFuelSource = false; //(default: true) 
//needs fuel supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsAmmoSource = false; //(default: true) 
//needs ammo supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsRepairSource = false; //(default: true) 
//needs repair supply within 50m of the aircraft or functions will be unavailable

GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout_NeedsFuelSource = false;

Set those to False. 

I'm torn and like the system, while I understand why GOM did it this way, it's sometimes a bummer in certain situations (when you have ground vehicles and want to retain the resource count). You don't have a method to service off them. You then need to go to alternative sources for the ground-pounders.

However, I did find that after the mission has initiated, source values did still track after running setRepairCargo, setFuelCargo, and setAmmoCargo against the appropriate vehicle.

(I'll also save you the time by telling you no need to run RepairCargo against an Ammo Truck for instance; if it didn't have the cargo set in the "config" of the vehicle, it won't apply* ...however in some cases you might be surprised like a CUP LAV25 as an Ammo source. Nifty)

On a different note if you're also having problems with Fuel resources on the map, this is what you're after in case someone asks again:

\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutParameters.sqf
GOM_fnc_removeFuelFromMapObjects = false;

Is there any chance these scripts will be made into addon in a form of module includable into a mission from editor?

Thanks for doing this script.

What happens if you are changing a jet loadout and the jet get destroyed?

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, BRPVP said:

Thanks for doing this script.

What happens if you are changing a jet loadout and the jet get destroyed?

its down then?!?

I've tried to install this mod to an A3Wasteland dedicated server that uses ExtDB. The mod works up to the point of clearing the pylons. There is a message that it has been done but the original weapons are still present. If the player goes back to the lobby and re-enters the game, it then works fine. Anyone else have this problem or any idea why this occurs? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Has anyone tried to make this script work in Exile? For a month I suffer, recharge, repair and refueling work every other time, cleaning and changing pylons do not work... Maybe there is a lesson installation on Exile? This script is ideal for militarized Exile

On 5/15/2019 at 5:55 AM, Coyote Rogue said:

I've tried to install this mod to an A3Wasteland dedicated server that uses ExtDB. The mod works up to the point of clearing the pylons. There is a message that it has been done but the original weapons are still present. If the player goes back to the lobby and re-enters the game, it then works fine. Anyone else have this problem or any idea why this occurs? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Marine corps said:

Has anyone tried to make this script work in Exile? For a month I suffer, recharge, repair and refueling work every other time, cleaning and changing pylons do not work... Maybe there is a lesson installation on Exile? This script is ideal for militarized Exile

Try testing in vanilla A3 without mods or other scripts running, never tried to implement it into another framework/mod.

No idea if wasteland or exile affect vehicle weapons/pylons in any way.

Alternatively try asking in the respective threads.

Cheers

42 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Try testing in vanilla A3 without mods or other scripts running, never tried to implement it into another framework/mod.

No idea if wasteland or exile affect vehicle weapons/pylons in any way.

Alternatively try asking in the respective threads. 

In vanilla script works perfectly, including with CUP, RHS and many other mods, but in exile, even with vanilla does not work. Will look for what it is

Never needed a aircraft loadout script until now and looks like I came to the right place! 

A couple of questions on functionality if I may. 

I have everything up and running with unsung addons easily as your example mission is very good. 

The rearm function seems to reload the entire plane even if there is not enough supply in the truck to cover it.  A possible exploit that can only be used once I suppose on each truck as it will be empty afterwards. Still a way to get a free bombload similar to exploiting the fuel in petroleum stations. 

I’m guessing there is no way to partially rearm only what you are missing?

Another question is the supply functionality and whether it’s possible to place supply back into the truck or source if you clear the pylons? At the moment it’s a compromise half way house and I get it. 

Lastly can supplies be added to a source as well as set? So if a truck has 1000kg of supply left I could add (bought through menu) another amount on top? 

Anyway very fun script. I hope to get it into my mission. 

Works in Exile just fine. However haven't gone so far to make the database save last loadout. Would be interesting to get last load out and configs on reboot.

Unfortunately I'm not well versed in SQL to build it out, but hypothetically it seems like it would be simple. If anyone has saved the loadouts in say wasteland and uses extDB, I'm certain it will work for Exile.

@BobSBean45 It will depend heavily on the mission type you are playing on regenerating. Players tend to reload their service trucks by storing them in their Virtual Garage and then retrieving.  

In addition a script that you can add to the vehicle itself is to regen with setAmmoCargo (and it's related). I have players take the money from Weed gathering and use it for a variety of services that only lat server reboots, this is one of them. It also adds back in the ability to rearm the good ole ArmA way too.

Hi GOM,

thank you for the awesome script.

Like I wrote to you in a PM, I'm in need of some help to set it up as needed for my WIP mission. Basically I need an object where the player accesses the menu, like the laptop in your example, (and I got that part), no need for ammo, fuel and repair trucks, (and I got that in the functions.sqf). What I cannot change is the range from the object/player where the script will detect the empty planes.

I'm setting up a mission on the carrier, so I need the whole deck covered and free from trucks.....

Thank you, man.

9 minutes ago, zagor64bz said:

Hi GOM,

thank you for the awesome script.

Like I wrote to you in a PM, I'm in need of some help to set it up as needed for my WIP mission. Basically I need an object where the player accesses the menu, like the laptop in your example, (and I got that part), no need for ammo, fuel and repair trucks, (and I got that in the functions.sqf). What I cannot change is the range from the object/player where the script will detect the empty planes.

I'm setting up a mission on the carrier, so I need the whole deck covered and free from trucks.....

Thank you, man.

Hey, just saw the PM and gonna post here in case anyone else might want to do the same.

You can tweak the detection range in scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf within GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutResourcesCheck line 1687 and within GOM_fnc_updateVehiclesLB line 1952, 50 is default value, adjust this value in both lines to your needs.

Cheers