15 minutes ago, MR-Works said:

Ok, so I got some noobish questions, maybe someone can help, because I might be blind or just uncapable of solving them myself.

1. How and where do I change the range/distance that determines which vehicles show up in the edit window?
2. How and where do I change the range/distance that determines which support vehicles/objects containing fuel/repairs/ammo show up as avilable?

If someone could quote the exact lines I would be very grateful.

1. in "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf" inside GOM_fnc_updateVehiclesLB function, line 1939: the number used in _obj nearEntities ["Air",50] determines the radius of detected aircraft
  2. in "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf" inside GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutResourcesCheck function, line 1675: the number used in _obj nearEntities ["All",50] determines the radius of detected support vehicles

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Hey, just quick question. When i try to refuel the plane it says its stopped due to a leak, which is great. However, when i try to repair it, it says all the resources are busy. Is there anything I need to do? Do i need multiple Hemmit trucks around?

EDIT:

Just added two containers with [this,10000] call GOM_fnc_setAmmoCargo; and fuel and repair too and that has given me more resources and appears to fix the issue... i think 

Make sure you got at least one of each repair, fuel and ammo to get things rolling. If it still doesn't work you can adjust the parameter for the resources as described in the first post.

Cheers

Hi Grump, and once again, thanks for the fantastic MOD. 

I'm getting multiple instances of listings on the "laptop", do you know what what that could be...using the initlocalplayer and I vaguely read somewhere to use that, tried skimming the thread for it and may have missed it. Would this be the case of we have it in Desc?

Not looking at it right now, but just wondering for MP. It seems to grow with each player connected so it's making me wonder if this it.

Also we are running this in Exile, and with Aintence's post as help....(which he plays on our servers now, ironically. Pulled him aside the other day).  

Thinking if using the trigger area as an activator as well, however in Exile the normal default radio keys are blocked and you have to circumvent the controls under Commands to use those radio controls.

So what's the best way to add the action in this respect, since can't add it to player at previously mentioned.

Any help with that would be great as I'm also trying to incorporate the BIS garage function to the trigger "pad" as well.

5 hours ago, NutzMcKracken said:

Hi Grump, and once again, thanks for the fantastic MOD. 

I'm getting multiple instances of listings on the "laptop", do you know what what that could be...using the initlocalplayer and I vaguely read somewhere to use that, tried skimming the thread for it and may have missed it. Would this be the case of we have it in Desc?

Not looking at it right now, but just wondering for MP. It seems to grow with each player connected so it's making me wonder if this it.

Also we are running this in Exile, and with Aintence's post as help....(which he plays on our servers now, ironically. Pulled him aside the other day).  

Thinking if using the trigger area as an activator as well, however in Exile the normal default radio keys are blocked and you have to circumvent the controls under Commands to use those radio controls.

So what's the best way to add the action in this respect, since can't add it to player at previously mentioned.

Any help with that would be great as I'm also trying to incorporate the BIS garage function to the trigger "pad" as well.

The most barebones way will be to add

player spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadout;

inside initPlayerLocal.sqf, which will add the loadout menu to every player.

If you want to add your own addAction/commMenu handling this function directly opens the menu:

[player] spawn GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout;

Using any of the examples from the demo mission shouldn't increase the menus with every player.

Not sure about radio commands, since the demo mission exclusively uses either addAction or the communications menu, no radio triggers.

If you want to use a trigger, use this to add the menu to everyone detected by the trigger conditions:

[thislist] remoteexec ["GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutArea",[0,-2] select isDedicated]

The menu will be removed after leaving the trigger area.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:38 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

If you want to use a trigger, use this to add the menu to everyone detected by the trigger conditions:

[thislist] remoteexec ["GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutArea",[0,-2] select isDedicated]

The menu will be removed after leaving the trigger area.

Cheers

I use this on our dedicated server without issue.

Some users save their own preset with "GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons = true; " (GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutParameters.sqf) on their own Host using demo script.
And then use it on other Dedi Server which has a server's parameter:  "GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons = false; "  
Any ideas to prevent it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, magicsrp said:

Some users save their own preset with "GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons = true; " (GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutParameters.sqf) on their own Host using demo script.
And then use it on other Dedi Server which has a server's parameter:  "GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons = false; "  
Any ideas to prevent it?

Interesting, shouldn't happen in the first place, since every user downloads the script with the mission file.

Can you provide the steps so I can reproduce it?

Ah well had to read that twice, I'll look into it.

Cheers

Should be fixed, thanks for the hint!

V1.35

• Fixed: Players are no longer able to load presets created with a different pylon restriction setting, thanks @magicsrp
    • Due to this change all presets needed to be reset

Cheers

• Like 1

Is there a way to set ammo/fuel/repair trucks have infinite ammo/fuel/repair cargo? I like this script but I'm trying to keep everything as vanilla as possible..

11 hours ago, TheMystic6 said:

Is there a way to set ammo/fuel/repair trucks have infinite ammo/fuel/repair cargo? I like this script but I'm trying to keep everything as vanilla as possible..

You can set the amount of repair/refuel/reammo cargo with certain functions, as mentioned in the first post, just open the spoilers.

Cheers

I don't mean setting the amount, I'm saying making it infinite, so that a truck will never run out.. would -1 possibly work?

20 hours ago, TheMystic6 said:

I don't mean setting the amount, I'm saying making it infinite, so that a truck will never run out.. would -1 possibly work?

You could set it to the vanilla value of 1*10^12 (yes, that's a trillion, a 1 with 12 zeroes, or 1.000.000.000.000), which is 1000000000000 for most support vehicles, technically infinite.

Cheers

Yes first of all i am a really script-noobie.

So i don´t know what to change, so i can use the loadout with every character. I really don´t know how to set this. And i also do not know what to change, that everyone in mp can use this script.

Hey,

I Love this mod/script. :)

I'm currently implementing it in a mission and have it running.

I have one object that has this line of code when it is created (through an in-game build menu):

case "Land_RepairDepot_01_green_F": { _vehicle spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutToObject; }

That is the only code so far, beyond the requirement for setting up the script, and it works. The loadout menu shows up.

But looking at the server logs, the server gets spammed with hundreds of lines as shown below:

8:33:21 A null object passed as a target to RemoteExec(Call) 'setammocargo'
8:33:21 A null object passed as a target to RemoteExec(Call) 'setfuelcargo'
8:33:21 A null object passed as a target to RemoteExec(Call) 'setrepaircargo'

They only show up when the loadout menu is opened.

These exact three lines gets spammed as shown over and over and over. ;) 

Any idea why this is?

Hi, I have a problem because of unknown music.

I guess that GOM incorporates a mechanism whereby music is played on a laptop.

When we respawn in mission, music is forcibly played back to all ears.

Could you solve this problem?

On 8/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, Prax Pro said:

Yes first of all i am a really script-noobie.

So i don´t know what to change, so i can use the loadout with every character. I really don´t know how to set this. And i also do not know what to change, that everyone in mp can use this script.

The answer is in my third reply on this very page.

On 8/16/2018 at 5:43 PM, stlassen said:

Hey,

I Love this mod/script. :)

I'm currently implementing it in a mission and have it running.

I have one object that has this line of code when it is created (through an in-game build menu):

case "Land_RepairDepot_01_green_F": { _vehicle spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadoutToObject; }

That is the only code so far, beyond the requirement for setting up the script, and it works. The loadout menu shows up.

But looking at the server logs, the server gets spammed with hundreds of lines as shown below:

8:33:21 A null object passed as a target to RemoteExec(Call) 'setammocargo'
8:33:21 A null object passed as a target to RemoteExec(Call) 'setfuelcargo'
8:33:21 A null object passed as a target to RemoteExec(Call) 'setrepaircargo'

They only show up when the loadout menu is opened.

These exact three lines gets spammed as shown over and over and over. ;) 

Any idea why this is?

Might be passing the variable name of a deleted object to the script maybe?

2 hours ago, sgrnit said:

Hi, I have a problem because of unknown music.

I guess that GOM incorporates a mechanism whereby music is played on a laptop.

When we respawn in mission, music is forcibly played back to all ears.

Could you solve this problem?

None of the functions included in this script package handle player respawn or music playback on respawn.

Might be some other script/mod causing this.

Cheers

I haven't seen this issue posted here, but after using the MOD script and saving a preset, I am no longer able to access bombs through the cycle menu. The only way I have been able to resolve this is by reinstalling ArmA 3. Any thoughts?

Edit: I should also say that I am not using mods and I have never had this issue before.

6 hours ago, SSgt I. Ramos said:

I haven't seen this issue posted here, but after using the MOD script and saving a preset, I am no longer able to access bombs through the cycle menu. The only way I have been able to resolve this is by reinstalling ArmA 3. Any thoughts?

Edit: I should also say that I am not using mods and I have never had this issue before.

What exactly do you mean by cycle menu?

Can you post step by step what you're doing so I can reproduce?

Does this happen all the time?

Cheers

1. Open GOM with aircraft nearby

2. Load the pylons with any bomb (GBU, Cluster, etc)

3. Save your loadout as a preset

4. Load the preset to the aircraft

5. Enter the aircraft and attempt to select Next Weapon or Switch to Weapons Group 4 and notice you cannot switch to bombs (Key bindings can be found in options)

So I have your loadout manager all installed and working, but there's one thing I'm really concerned about.

It seems that there is music coming out from the object that I have the Edit Aircraft Loadout menu from.
I looked all throughout the scripts for the loadout manager, but couldn't find anything related to the music.

The music gets increasingly louder and goes for further distances, and is disrupting gameplay for some. Where would I go to disable this music without deleting the external Loadout Editor?

On 10/18/2018 at 10:30 PM, SSgt I. Ramos said:

1. Open GOM with aircraft nearby

2. Load the pylons with any bomb (GBU, Cluster, etc)

3. Save your loadout as a preset

4. Load the preset to the aircraft

5. Enter the aircraft and attempt to select Next Weapon or Switch to Weapons Group 4 and notice you cannot switch to bombs (Key bindings can be found in options)

Couldn't really look into this yet, might find some time this weekend.

3 hours ago, colinel said:

So I have your loadout manager all installed and working, but there's one thing I'm really concerned about.

It seems that there is music coming out from the object that I have the Edit Aircraft Loadout menu from.
I looked all throughout the scripts for the loadout manager, but couldn't find anything related to the music.

The music gets increasingly louder and goes for further distances, and is disrupting gameplay for some. Where would I go to disable this music without deleting the external Loadout Editor?

There's no playMusic command in any of the files related to the loadout scripts.

The only sounds being played are interaction sounds when using the menu buttons and installing stuff on pylons.

You might have copied the objects from the demo mission in your own mission, one of those uses ambient music, take a look at the object init fields.

Cheers