34 minutes ago, D.Tac said:

That's what I thought but the dialog is not detecting the service vehicles around me

Did you put the cap back on the toothpaste?

Other than that no idea why it's not working, considering the amount of info you gave.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2017 at 6:30 PM, jmayr2000 said:

This would be gold if it was ported to exile:

The functions are there, what's stopping you?

Cheers

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:31 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

The functions are there, what's stopping you?

Cheers

I have set it up and was able to access the menu thru a Placed laptop from within the game. No adding laptops to mission file, But the only functionality is rearm and repair. changing pylons and weapons are a no go and assigning Tail numbers doesn't work also.

ported Version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NOd0mINWtiNV2oybhttRLjyy6_qUg5eY/view?usp=sharing

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1192369663

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1192369743

Helicopter used is RHS uh60 ESSS which is compatible with Dynamic Loadouts 

19 hours ago, jmayr2000 said:

I have set it up and was able to access the menu thru a Placed laptop from within the game. No adding laptops to mission file, But the only functionality is rearm and repair. changing pylons and weapons are a no go and assigning Tail numbers doesn't work also.

ported Version:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NOd0mINWtiNV2oybhttRLjyy6_qUg5eY/view?usp=sharing

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1192369663

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1192369743

Helicopter used is RHS uh60 ESSS which is compatible with Dynamic Loadouts 

Does it work on an empty, new map with vanilla vehicles?

If it does try using 3rd party assets as next step and see if it still works and work your way from there.

Doubt it's the RHS assets causing your described issues, as long as config and naming conventions are in line with vanilla assets.

Implementing something into an existing framework usually goes along with some headaches,

ran into MP missions that removed all actions from all objects every n seconds for whatever reason.

All kinds of weird stuff out there that might interfere with an implementation of other functions.

If you find anything let me know.

Cheers

headaches are many lol, well It works fine in a single player environment. exile vehicles are spawned into a database, and aren't placed into a mission file like in arma. Yet normal Arma functionality should still be in play. 

in the config file the is a class for interaction menu so when you walk to a vehicle or object you can lock, hack, etc. within the Laptop class I added this:

class Airloadout: ExileAbstractAction
   {
    title = "Edit Air Loadouts";
    condition = "((ExileClientInteractionObject animationPhase 'LaptopLidRotation') >= 0.5)";
    action = "_this call GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout";
   };

so that the menu for selecting the aircraft and loadout appears. and it work in opening the menu and allowing the player to choose the air vehicle and rearm it and repair. but the function for clearing pylons and adding new weapons to the vehicle is blocked somehow and there is no reference to it in the RTP except for at start up it preloaded the init and parameters files. 

what i see in the rpt file is a repeat of this:

6:00:48 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V69 (21-07-2017) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""custom\Aircraft_Loadouts\scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf [GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit]"",true,1346] @ 7062.69   [18-10-2017 19-16-47 - v86]"
 6:00:48 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V69 (21-07-2017) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""custom\Aircraft_Loadouts\scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf [GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit]"",true,1346] @ 7062.69   [18-10-2017 19-16-47 - v86]"

• Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, jmayr2000 said:

headaches are many lol, well It works fine in a single player environment. exile vehicles are spawned into a database, and aren't placed into a mission file like in arma. Yet normal Arma functionality should still be in play. 

in the config file the is a class for interaction menu so when you walk to a vehicle or object you can lock, hack, etc. within the Laptop class I added this:

class Airloadout: ExileAbstractAction
   {
    title = "Edit Air Loadouts";
    condition = "((ExileClientInteractionObject animationPhase 'LaptopLidRotation') >= 0.5)";
    action = "_this call GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout";
   };

so that the menu for selecting the aircraft and loadout appears. and it work in opening the menu and allowing the player to choose the air vehicle and rearm it and repair. but the function for clearing pylons and adding new weapons to the vehicle is blocked somehow and there is no reference to it in the RTP except for at start up it preloaded the init and parameters files. 

what i see in the rpt file is a repeat of this:

You might have to whitelist something in Infistar then. 

Also, you might want to join their discord and ask. 

Edited by acer5200
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, acer5200 said:

You might have to whitelist something in Infistar then. 

Also, you might want to join their discord and ask. 

Might be the best solution.

Cheers

Stupid question here, but I can't find the demo mission at all - I'm not sure what I have to do to be able to play the demo mission.

10 minutes ago, RidelasTyren said:

Stupid question here, but I can't find the demo mission at all - I'm not sure what I have to do to be able to play the demo mission.

Download and move GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout.Stratis to your Editor missions folder.

C:\Users\Username\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\ProfileName\missions

You can also put it in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Missions

Though, I think it's just a quick demo to show you, not to be played as a full singleplayer mission (hence it not being packed as a PBO). Though, I'm assuming this as I haven't tried it.

Hi Grumpy. Your tool for loadouts is awesome. Been using it for some time now and it is just perfect. One thing to ask you though. Is it possible to change the visuals somewhere in the code? I mean the colours, transparency of the panels and such. I wouldn't change credits or the name or anything like that. I suppose there is a part of the code for that but I cant find it.

Hello Grumpy

Great tool you have crated for the community. I was messing around with it inside the editor, any possible way to remove the resource pop up when you use the menu? 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:27 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Cheers

Grumpy what is your discord? send me a invite one that doesn't expire. pls

On 11/13/2017 at 6:48 AM, jmayr2000 said:

I think acer5200 and Grumpy mean the Infinstar Discord

On 11/10/2017 at 12:56 AM, RidelasTyren said:

The entire download itself is the demo mission. To use the script in your own mission simply delete the mission.sqm in the download folder.

On 11/10/2017 at 1:06 AM, HazJ said:

Though, I think it's just a quick demo to show you, not to be played as a full singleplayer mission (hence it not being packed as a PBO). Though, I'm assuming this as I haven't tried it.

It's not just a demo mission since it holds three ready to use local MP and dedicated server compatible examples of how to integrate it into peoples own missions, as simple as a copy paste.

On 11/11/2017 at 11:53 PM, croatinator said:

Hi Grumpy. Your tool for loadouts is awesome. Been using it for some time now and it is just perfect. One thing to ask you though. Is it possible to change the visuals somewhere in the code? I mean the colours, transparency of the panels and such. I wouldn't change credits or the name or anything like that. I suppose there is a part of the code for that but I cant find it.

Glad you like it.

Have a look at Dialog Control and the related scripting commands.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:07 PM, kiyoshisaotome said:

Hello Grumpy

Great tool you have crated for the community. I was messing around with it inside the editor, any possible way to remove the resource pop up when you use the menu? 

Just comment out line 2064 in GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf to look like this:

//_display = [] spawn GOM_fnc_showResourceDisplay;

Might add an option for this.

On 11/13/2017 at 3:48 PM, jmayr2000 said:

I'm not on discord.

4 hours ago, [bbs] said:

I think acer5200 and Grumpy mean the Infinstar Discord

That's what I meant.

Cheers

• Like 1

I think it's just a quick demo

Though, I'm assuming this as I haven't tried it

But yeah. At least now I know.

On 11/15/2017 at 12:26 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Just comment out line 2064 in GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf to look like this:

//_display = [] spawn GOM_fnc_showResourceDisplay;

Thank you very much :) this work great

Any possible way to get this script to work with UAV without the operator near it?

After messing around with the script, I've come to realize that the UAV operator has to be there for the resource to be register. UAV re-arming isn't possible at this time without modifications. I have a few ideas of I want to try, i'll let you know if I made and progress :)

Edited by kiyoshisaotome
Update on UAV

On 11/9/2017 at 10:27 AM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Cheers

Is there a way to turn on a full debug mode. I removed infistar from my server and tired the script and got the same results. I’m hoping that if there was a debug feature then it could log all functionality when requesting a to clear, change weapons, etc. so I can see if it’s battleye, or some kind of exile code preventing the script to function properly. Also If someone with battleye scripting could maybe provide some coding so I can add to the battleye files to unblock whatever is blocking the clearing, changing or weaponn types to be loaded on pylons. I truly think it battleye but I’m a complete noob when it comes to it. Also if nothing is being logged to the rpt file I don’t know what functions to add so battleye passes then thru. 

On 11/16/2017 at 2:04 PM, kiyoshisaotome said:

Thank you very much :) this work great

Any possible way to get this script to work with UAV without the operator near it?

After messing around with the script, I've come to realize that the UAV operator has to be there for the resource to be register. UAV re-arming isn't possible at this time without modifications. I have a few ideas of I want to try, i'll let you know if I made and progress :)

Depends on how you add the function.

The object passed to the script acts as an anchor and looks for resources within 50m, so whatever object is holding the function needs to have resources within 50m, unless you disable resource usage as described in the first post.

2 hours ago, jmayr2000 said:

Is there a way to turn on a full debug mode. I removed infistar from my server and tired the script and got the same results. I’m hoping that if there was a debug feature then it could log all functionality when requesting a to clear, change weapons, etc. so I can see if it’s battleye, or some kind of exile code preventing the script to function properly. Also If someone with battleye scripting could maybe provide some coding so I can add to the battleye files to unblock whatever is blocking the clearing, changing or weaponn types to be loaded on pylons. I truly think it battleye but I’m a complete noob when it comes to it. Also if nothing is being logged to the rpt file I don’t know what functions to add so battleye passes then thru. 

No idea about battleye, if it works in an empty and new mission without mods then it's probably something else.

Cheers

17 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Depends on how you add the function.

The object passed to the script acts as an anchor and looks for resources within 50m, so whatever object is holding the function needs to have resources within 50m, unless you disable resource usage as described in the first post.

No idea about battleye, if it works in an empty and new mission without mods then it's probably something else.

Cheers

Unfortunately Exile doesn’t run in single player, areas functions kick in hence why your script work. I say this because most of exiles functionality runs server side. Overriding hit points, player kill functionality. Mods like ACE3 can’t run using exile unless massive programming. Exile is also hugely database driven. Vehicles when purchased are stored into the database for persistence purposes. 

Hey mate, I am getting an error on line 742 when attempting to reload aircraft intermittently. I was wondering if you had experienced this. Error coming in is Undefined variable in expression _source. I am not running any mods and have all DLC. 

Also, Is there a way to get the interface elements from the Eden editor and put those up instead of the current interface?

6 hours ago, ozdeadmeat said:

Hey mate, I am getting an error on line 742 when attempting to reload aircraft intermittently. I was wondering if you had experienced this. Error coming in is Undefined variable in expression _source. I am not running any mods and have all DLC. 

Also, Is there a way to get the interface elements from the Eden editor and put those up instead of the current interface?

Any more details to this?

This line shouldn't throw any errors since the code exits if no source or nearby resource vehicles exist.

You could modify the script on your own to replace the UI with the eden one.

Cheers

Yeah I can't do UI's in Arma 3. I have tried and there just doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it. I can design a UI but I just can't seem to implement them due to the markup language and syntax for it. 

I am running the script on a multiplayer dedicated server when I experience the issue but experience it in sinleplayer also. I also get random errors saying it cant find the params sqf file occasionally.

I am running 1.8 of Arma 3 (current stable build)

20 minutes ago, ozdeadmeat said:

I am running the script on a multiplayer dedicated server when I experience the issue but experience it in sinleplayer also. I also get random errors saying it cant find the params sqf file occasionally.

I am running 1.8 of Arma 3 (current stable build)

Hard to tell, you're not really giving any details.

Do you run mods? Other scripts/functions?

Does it work in a new, empty mission?

Since there haven't been any similar reports check if it works on an empty mission or if it continues to throw file not found errors.

Cheers