Yes, I have it running on the SA Server.

5 minutes ago, DruidicRifleman said:

Either of those public i'd like to see how it was implemented and find out how you went about it.

You can copy paste one of the examples from the demo mission, works on local MP and dedicated, covers adding the menu to individual players, to players within a zone and to an object that calls the menu via addAction.

Cheers

53 minutes ago, DruidicRifleman said:

Either of those public i'd like to see how it was implemented and find out how you went about it.

I just copied and pasted the trigger example from mission and added the appropriate files to my mission. I then used the init file as described and put false, because I wanted to use no resources. Stay Alive Server, open to the public.

Grumpy has described this well in the example mission.

Reed

Does somebody have a video how this is implemented? I made my custom DUWS mission but I fail to understand this beautiful script.. It's just me ofc

1.34 is out, fixed weapons not being removed properly.

Also checked for the new Laws of war cluster pylons, working fine.

Cluster away (but don't tell IDAP).

@MMAXIMUSS Download the demo mission, it has three commented examples on how you could implement it. As simple as a copy and paste.

Cheers

• Like 2

Has anyone gotten this running with an Exile server, or a server like that? I have been trying to mess around with it for awhile and just seem to be having an issue with it actually changing the weapons.

Grumpy,

With the new DLC Laws of War coming and the cluster munitions already added.

Anyway to add the ability to adjust the probability of UXO's from 0-100%(0-1.0) with your load out script. For example, if I attach the cluster bomb a slider appears or a number box, so that I can have all of the cluster explode on impact or none and they all become UXO's or anywhere in between.

Humbly,

Reed

17 minutes ago, Jnr4817 said:

Grumpy,

With the new DLC Laws of War coming and the cluster munitions already added.

Anyway to add the ability to adjust the probability of UXO's from 0-100%(0-1.0) with your load out script. For example, if I attach the cluster bomb a slider appears or a number box, so that I can have all of the cluster explode on impact or none and they all become UXO's or anywhere in between.

Humbly,

Reed

Implementing would be easy but as of now there's no script command to do something like this, at least that I know of.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Implementing would be easy but as of now there's no script command to do something like this, at least that I know of.

Cheers

Maybe as the time closes to the release, some new scripting commands will arrive for the cluster munitions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ilias48rus said:

Looks nice,

First link doesn't work

Thanks, fixed.

33 minutes ago, Jnr4817 said:

Maybe as the time closes to the release, some new scripting commands will arrive for the cluster munitions.

Hopefully something will be introduced.

Could take quite some time though, like the check if one of those new AAA/SAM assets has radar enabled.

We'll see.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hey Grumpy. Many have said, but I'll reiterate: great script. I've never had any problems with it until I tried using it with the A-143 buzzard today. No pylons show up for either the AA or CAS versions of that aircraft for me. I do have ACE and a few other mods, but all other planes and helos work just fine. It's very strange.

20 hours ago, Chris4819 said:

Hey Grumpy. Many have said, but I'll reiterate: great script. I've never had any problems with it until I tried using it with the A-143 buzzard today. No pylons show up for either the AA or CAS versions of that aircraft for me. I do have ACE and a few other mods, but all other planes and helos work just fine. It's very strange.

Make sure that the placed buzzard has the correct class, with Jets DLC they introduced new jet classes to make the old assets dynamic loadout compatible.

The correct class name for the buzzard to support dynamic loadout would be "I_Plane_Fighter_03_dynamicLoadout_F".

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Make sure that the placed buzzard has the correct class, with Jets DLC they introduced new jet classes to make the old assets dynamic loadout compatible.

The correct class name for the buzzard to support dynamic loadout would be "I_Plane_Fighter_03_dynamicLoadout_F".

Cheers

Okay so the problem was I was spawning the plane from zeus, in which it has a different class name than when spawned via eden. Eden version works just fine. Thanks for your help. 

Is this for dev only?  Im having an issue running this script, dedicated, and local.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15jHU19WOT8  

it is crashing my game,  in the dedicated environment the trucks that rearm the choppers didnt appear until i removed a line from their init fields.  but same crash. 

im not blaming the script, i had been playing with doing this freehand, and i encountered the same issue..

all is fine until powerup the chopper. then game crash, i do have dumpfiles.. but i dont know how to read them.  

I had someone else look at this too he also runs the dev version, I had to edit out the orange stuff at the top of the missionfile. works fine for him. 

I have verified game files,  even ran memtest for a good while just to make sure.. 

am i just pushing my arma too hard lol ?

16 minutes ago, UDIE said:

Is this for dev only?  Im having an issue running this script, dedicated, and local.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15jHU19WOT8  

it is crashing my game,  in the dedicated environment the trucks that rearm the choppers didnt appear until i removed a line from their init fields.  but same crash. 

im not blaming the script, i had been playing with doing this freehand, and i encountered the same issue..

all is fine until powerup the chopper. then game crash, i do have dumpfiles.. but i dont know how to read them.  

I had someone else look at this too he also runs the dev version, I had to edit out the orange stuff at the top of the missionfile. works fine for him. 

I have verified game files,  even ran memtest for a good while just to make sure.. 

am i just pushing my arma too hard lol ?

Did you try setting GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons to false (inside my parameter.sqf file)?

Might be caused by using pylons with a vehicle that's not configured for them.

Cheers

Hadnt tried this,  I really dont think its the mission, I ended up with the same sort of crash when i tried to assign hellfire  to pilot in the editor before i found this I shall give it a try though

thx 

• Like 1

Grumpy,

I am still getting that issues where if you don't clear all pylons multiple times, any munition that was originally on the aircraft shows up as empty or 0 rounds as you cycle through the available weapons. It has happened since your fix in the pawnee, hellcat, and wipeout. I have tried this on our template and just in the editor with your script only.

Thanks for working hard on this.

Reed

Shouldn't happen anymore with 1.34 since all otherwise unused pylon weapon leftovers are being removed.

So if there's two DAGR pylons on the plane, and you remove one then the DAGR weapon will not be removed, since it's needed for the other DAGR pylon that's still on the plane.

If there's only one DAGR pylon and you replace it with another pylon, then the DAGR weapon will be removed from the plane.

Is this happening with 1.34?

If so please provide all steps you're doing so I can try to reproduce it.

Cheers

Yes its happening in 1.34.

I am using the trigger zone for the GOM Loadout.

I am using no resources and have allowed all pylons weapons in the parameters.sqf.

Spawn a Pawnee or have one placed in editor.

Fly over to trigger zone and land.

Use support menu to access GOM Loadout

Click on pawnee.

Change pylon 1 to DAGR instead of DAG

Change pylone2 to anything else you want.

Close GOM Loadout.

Cycle through available weapons and see DAG with 0 ammunition.

Now if I do exact same but clear all pylons twice before changing loadout this doesn't happen.

What's weird is since v1.34 it doesn't do it all the time. It may function fine for several times, but on the very next loadout change it happens, then goes away after changing the loadout again.

Sorry if it is confusing, just trying to help in anyway I can. This script is really a game changer.

Reed

44 minutes ago, Jnr4817 said:

Yes its happening in 1.34.

I am using the trigger zone for the GOM Loadout.

I am using no resources and have allowed all pylons weapons in the parameters.sqf.

Spawn a Pawnee or have one placed in editor.

Fly over to trigger zone and land.

Use support menu to access GOM Loadout

Click on pawnee.

Change pylon 1 to DAGR instead of DAG

Change pylone2 to anything else you want.

Close GOM Loadout.

Cycle through available weapons and see DAG with 0 ammunition.

Now if I do exact same but clear all pylons twice before changing loadout this doesn't happen.

What's weird is since v1.34 it doesn't do it all the time. It may function fine for several times, but on the very next loadout change it happens, then goes away after changing the loadout again.

Sorry if it is confusing, just trying to help in anyway I can. This script is really a game changer.

Reed

Interesting, tried it exactly 10 times, never had an empty DAR weapon in the pawnee.

Gonna take a closer look at it on the weekend.

Maybe someone else is running into this issue as well, might help with reproducing.

Cheers

Grumpy,

In my original file i had GOM_fnc_allowAllPylons set to false, I changed to true but the problem persisted,

it is only with the ah99, maybe weird fitting pylons,  i had someone else come to my local server  and they experienced the same crash while trying to give the pilot control of dagr or hellfires.

the vanilla opfor chopper works fine, as well as another chopper from cup , for changing the lockable weapon to the pilot.  and it locks too.. this was what i was looking for, 

it is a great script,  terrible timing though as we just finished a lock on script for pilots lol..   

• Like 1

Eden Editor 
Added: Leaflets can be now equipped for Utility Drones through the "Pylon Settings" tab

Anyway you could add the Leaflets to available munitions. Would be cool to have other aircraft drop leaflets instead of just drones.

Humbly,

Reed