Using the trigger method when executing. I am in the aircraft I am trying to modify.

Not running mods.

No custom Scripts

I guess it was more a question if you had experienced the errors on a dedicated server.

So even with the fantastic example mission and some pretty well shown examples in the forums I have some how found a way to make it work in a broken state.

In the beginning of this forum I took the advice and put the following in my onPlayerRespawn.sqf file:

player addAction ["Aircraft Loadouts",{_start = [] call GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout}, [], 0, false, false, "", "(speed player < 1)"];

I had also placed in the description.ext file:

class CfgFunctions
{

#include "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_functions.hpp"

};

class CfgCommunicationMenu
{

#include "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutMenu.hpp"

};

#include "scripts\GOM\dialogs\GOM_dialog_parents.hpp"
#include "scripts\GOM\dialogs\GOM_dialog_controls.hpp"

I then created a initplayerlocal.sqf file for the mission I was trying to add the script to and placed:

params ["_unit","_JIP"];

if (_unit getvariable ["GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutAllowed",false]) then {

_unit spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadout;

};
_add = [this] spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadout;

After doing all this I went into the parameters file you had spoken about and set all three flags to false along with lowering the loadout time and increased the refuel rate for testing.  I did NOT change allow all pylons to true.  

Once doing all of this to the mission I am able to see the "Aircraft Loadouts" option in my scroll menu (when I'm standing still and I see it twice for some reason) but I do not see any aircraft that I can edit.  If I go and run "[player] call GOM_fnc_AircraftLoadout;" with the local exec all of the planes will show up.  Would you or another kind person be able to provide some insight on what I might have missed and how I would be able to correct it?

On 1/9/2018 at 2:27 AM, Charor said:

So even with the fantastic example mission and some pretty well shown examples in the forums I have some how found a way to make it work in a broken state.

In the beginning of this forum I took the advice and put the following in my onPlayerRespawn.sqf file:

player addAction ["Aircraft Loadouts",{_start = [] call GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadout}, [], 0, false, false, "", "(speed player < 1)"];

I had also placed in the description.ext file:

class CfgFunctions
{

#include "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_functions.hpp"

};

class CfgCommunicationMenu
{

#include "scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutMenu.hpp"

};

#include "scripts\GOM\dialogs\GOM_dialog_parents.hpp"
#include "scripts\GOM\dialogs\GOM_dialog_controls.hpp"

I then created a initplayerlocal.sqf file for the mission I was trying to add the script to and placed:

params ["_unit","_JIP"];

if (_unit getvariable ["GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutAllowed",false]) then {

_unit spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadout;

};
_add = [this] spawn GOM_fnc_addAircraftLoadout;

After doing all this I went into the parameters file you had spoken about and set all three flags to false along with lowering the loadout time and increased the refuel rate for testing.  I did NOT change allow all pylons to true.  

Once doing all of this to the mission I am able to see the "Aircraft Loadouts" option in my scroll menu (when I'm standing still and I see it twice for some reason) but I do not see any aircraft that I can edit.  If I go and run "[player] call GOM_fnc_AircraftLoadout;" with the local exec all of the planes will show up.  Would you or another kind person be able to provide some insight on what I might have missed and how I would be able to correct it?

Did you try it in an empty mission?

Your initplayerlocal.sqf example basically adds the function twice.

All planes are showing up for me. Hard to tell without an example mission.

On 1/9/2018 at 7:53 PM, kagenekosama said:

Does this script accept all kind of vehicles including mod vehicles? 

As long as the vehicles are configured for the new pylon system, yes.

Cheers

11 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

As long as the vehicles are configured for the new pylon system, yes.

Cheers

Thanks, it works with most mods!

By the way, that UI that overrides helicopter controls is part of the function, or is it just in the sample mission? 

I do love this mod but I am still having some problems as I am quite new to arma scripting. What would I want to use in the item init so that the player has the option to open the loadout menu from that object?

On 1/11/2018 at 6:47 PM, kagenekosama said:

Thanks, it works with most mods!

By the way, that UI that overrides helicopter controls is part of the function, or is it just in the sample mission? 

What do you mean exactly? You can set which pylon is controlled by gunner or pilot, not sure what else you could mean.

4 hours ago, Kill_Joy said:

I do love this mod but I am still having some problems as I am quite new to arma scripting. What would I want to use in the item init so that the player has the option to open the loadout menu from that object?

Check the example mission, has commented MP and dedi compatible examples of how to use it via trigger or object or player.

Cheers

Thanks for teaching a new guy how to fish, this should help a lot! 

*Although now I have tried to add the same code to my objects and the menu option will not show up. I have verified that all three params were set to False to enable it. 

The other problem I am having is that anyone who is not an admin on infistar, I know this is a separate issue, does anyone have any insight into allowing this script to work with it?

Again sorry if these are questions that were already answered I did look through. Again, Thank you for the awesome script!

• Like 1

Nice script, Thx.
I got some info from my rpt file:`Unknown attribute t'. I guess this may come from these lines  in  GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf:

format ["<t shadow='2' t size='0.75'>...
format ["<t align='center' t size='0.75'>...
format ["<t align='left' t size='0.75'>...

On 2/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, magicsrp said:

Nice script, Thx.
I got some info from my rpt file:`Unknown attribute t'. I guess this may come from these lines  in  GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf:

format ["<t shadow='2' t size='0.75'>...
format ["<t align='center' t size='0.75'>...
format ["<t align='left' t size='0.75'>...

Thanks, has been fixed.

Can't edit the first post due to some internal server 500 error, seems to be pretty frequent. Gonna try later.

1.341 download link here.

Cheers

Ever thought about converting it into a small mod? It could work perfectly for militarised exile servers, allowing players to customise their jets.

8 minutes ago, Aintence said:

Ever thought about converting it into a small mod? It could work perfectly for militarised exile servers, allowing players to customise their jets.

As far as I know it's already used on a few exile servers.

Cheers

Thanks. How to remove CBU-85 Cluster and BL778 Cluster from the Weapon list? Some players abuse these cluster bomb and troubled unexploded clusters in the AO.

Heyho!

First off: Great script. I was just testing it out of curiousity. But i have a couple problems - those i can ignore but one problem is not ignorable:

'...damages"];

-count = -1;

_output =[];

|#|_hitpoints apply {

_count = _count +1;

...'

Error Undefined variable in expression: _hitpoint

File scripts\GOM\functions\GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit.sqf

[GOM_fnc_aircraftLoadoutInit], line 801

Problem happens (step by step, for eventually reproduction)
 - Island: Malden
 - USS Freedom
 - Standard Trigger like it was in the Demo-Mission
 - Call support 0-8-1

Hud pop up
Select modded Aircraft Harrier II (CUP Vehicle)
Select "Refuel" with Engine on -> Problem happens
or
Select "Refuel" with Engine off -> Problem happens

Not tested with other Aircrafts. Aircraft was/is not damaged.

Following Scripts are running aside:
 - igiload
 - R3F Logistics

Mods used (Steam Workshop)
 - Bundeswehr Kleiderkammer
 - BW Mod
 - CBA_A3
 - CUP Weapons

- CUP Units

- Advanced Rappeling

- Advanced Urban Rappelling

- CUP Vehicles

- Tactical Weapon Swap [WIP]

Sincerly

Narsiph

On 3/12/2018 at 6:23 PM, magicsrp said:

Thanks. How to remove CBU-85 Cluster and BL778 Cluster from the Weapon list? Some players abuse these cluster bomb and troubled unexploded clusters in the AO.

There's most likely an easier way to take care of unexploded cluster mines.

@RLNarsiph

Does this happen with vanilla jets?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

There's most likely an easier way to take care of unexploded cluster mines.

@RLNarsiph

Does this happen with vanilla jets?

Cheers

Hay

Fortunate that i tested this just now: No, with Vanilla-Vehicles everything works just fine. No errors, nothing. Refuel, Re-Arm, Repair and Equip works. Just the Refuel does not work on Modded Air-Vehicles.

38 minutes ago, RLNarsiph said:

Hay

Fortunate that i tested this just now: No, with Vanilla-Vehicles everything works just fine. No errors, nothing. Refuel, Re-Arm, Repair and Equip works. Just the Refuel does not work on Modded Air-Vehicles.

Looks like the cup harrier doesn't return any hitpoints using getAllHitPointsDamage, applied an untested hotfix, let me know if the error is gone with 1.342.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Looks like the cup harrier doesn't return any hitpoints using getAllHitPointsDamage, applied an untested hotfix, let me know if the error is gone with 1.342.

Cheers

Hay.

Yep, tested it with the Harrier and now it works well. Your hotfix fixed it :) Thank you a lot for the very quick response and the quick hotfix. Hope that the BW (german army) will sooner or later put up the dynamic loadout as well. Do you want to know the other problems as well? Mostly because the other two logistic scripts - But it seems i can use an object, but when i walk out of a certain range and come back in (mostly when i changed something on a vehicle) i dont get the option to modify the loadout again.

But i guess it may have to do with igiload and r3f-logistics - because they are modify object to pick up, transport and so on. The trigger-support way works fine.

So i kinda got it working on exile server. Player can access the menu from both laptop and the trigger area but changing whats on pylons doesnt work. Script says things were changed yet they stay the same. I can change the livery of vehicles (tested with RHS Mi-28 only). I added all the commands used by remoteExec into cfgRemoteExec but its still not doing anything. I cant find any errors in the .rpt except

Scripting function 'gom_fnc_handleresources' is not allowed to be remotely executed

which showed up before i added anything into cfgRemoteExec. Id love to get some help with this :P It was a lot simpler to install on non exile server :D

37 minutes ago, Aintence said:

So i kinda got it working on exile server. Player can access the menu from both laptop and the trigger area but changing whats on pylons doesnt work. Script says things were changed yet they stay the same. I can change the livery of vehicles (tested with RHS Mi-28 only). I added all the commands used by remoteExec into cfgRemoteExec but its still not doing anything. I cant find any errors in the .rpt except

Scripting function 'gom_fnc_handleresources' is not allowed to be remotely executed

which showed up before i added anything into cfgRemoteExec. Id love to get some help with this :P It was a lot simpler to install on non exile server :D

It's possible that the addOn aircraft is not pylon compatible, try it with vanilla vehicles first. If it's working but an addOn vehicle doesn't then it's most likely not the script that's the issue.

Cheers

27 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

It's possible that the addOn aircraft is not pylon compatible, try it with vanilla vehicles first. If it's working but an addOn vehicle doesn't then it's most likely not the script that's the issue.

Cheers

I tried with pawnee, still nothing. gonna try jet or 2 to see if thats will work. I know RHS Mi-24 works with the script on non exile server.

Edit:

Tried editing wipeout, nothing.

Edit #2:

Got help at exile discord. Had to change some things around into this:
6cbb39dab116c6ea491b69dc71922861.png

Works perfectly now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aintence said:

I tried with pawnee, still nothing. gonna try jet or 2 to see if thats will work. I know RHS Mi-24 works with the script on non exile server.

Edit:

Tried editing wipeout, nothing.

Edit #2:

Got help at exile discord. Had to change some things around into this:
6cbb39dab116c6ea491b69dc71922861.png

Works perfectly now.

Glad you got it sorted.

Looks like exile was blocking function execution somehow?

Cheers

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Glad you got it sorted.

Looks like exile was blocking function execution somehow?

Cheers

i suppose. Im fairly new to modding and setting up servers in exile so this was fun to tackle. I believe it was.

• Thanks 1

Ok, so I got some noobish questions, maybe someone can help, because I might be blind or just uncapable of solving them myself.

1. How and where do I change the range/distance that determines which vehicles show up in the edit window?
2. How and where do I change the range/distance that determines which support vehicles/objects containing fuel/repairs/ammo show up as avilable?

If someone could quote the exact lines I would be very grateful.