DieselJC

Server Monetization Error?

So I updated my server today to 1.70 x64..also had to update ACE..started the server and went to join it and set up a mission and I got kicked with this error.

"You were kicked off the game"(Battleye!This Server Violates Bohemia Interactives Server Monetization Rules Battleye;a)

I dont understand this..never charged for anything never will charge for anything..its a public server,never had this issue before today.

Is this a battleye bug? I contacted my Server comapany but no word back from them yet. Just wondered if anyone else ran into this.

Note: I didnt buy the DLC yet but the server has it automatically installed I think.

Any help would be great..thanks.

Diesel

5 minutes ago, DieselJC said:

So I updated my server today to 1.70 x64..also had to update ACE..started the server and went to join it and set up a mission and I got kicked with this error.

"You were kicked off the game"(Battleye!This Server Violates Bohemia Interactives Server Monetization Rules Battleye;a)

I dont understand this..never charged for anything never will charge for anything..its a public server,never had this issue before today.

Is this a battleye bug? I contacted my Server comapany but no word back from them yet. Just wondered if anyone else ran into this.

Note: I didnt buy the DLC yet but the server has it automatically installed I think.

Any help would be great..thanks.

Diesel

do you have permission from all addon makers which addons you use on that monetized server as per monetization rules?
https://www.bistudio.com/monetization/faq

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

do you have permission from all addon makers which addons you use on that monetized server as per monetization rules?
https://www.bistudio.com/monetization/faq

But I'm not monetizing it..thats the thing..I never have and never will...had this server up since last summer and all the Mods are from the workshop with no issues...this all happened just today..tested it with and without Mods..same issue and same error come up.

Mod list:
@CBA_A3
@ace 
@acex
@RHSAFRF
@RHSUSAF
@Burnes_MK10 Version2 Landing Craft
@TaskForceRadio
@CUP Terrains-Core
@CUP Terrains-Maps
@CUP Terrains CWA
@CUP_Units
@CUP_Weapons
@CUP_Vehicles
@US Military Mod
@MCC Sandbox 4
@Advanced Train Simulator

Ive been using those Mods for quite awhile with no issues.

But as I stated earlier I have also tried it with no Mods at all..just vanilla. and get the same error.

Diesel

i suggest you contact bi studio's legal department in that case, because i have seen that behavior for servers that i have reported for breaching RHS EULA...which is not the case here(at least not from my part), as i have not reported servers in quite some time (and you would have been served a cease and desist if it would have been me). Might simply be a misunderstanding

5 minutes ago, PuFu said:

i suggest you contact bi studio's legal department in that case, because i have seen that behavior for servers that i have reported for breaching RHS EULA...which is not the case here(at least not from my part), as i have not reported servers in quite some time (and you would have been served a cease and desist if it would have been me). Might simply be a misunderstanding

I'll contact them..every Mod I use I always check to make sure it is legit and never had any issues from any Mod makers. Also if anyones reads through my posts would know I dont agree with the whole monetization thing to begin with. Just weird it started after this update came out. I also contacted my server company so I'll see what they say as well..Thanks for the reply..I'll post back when I get an answer...if for anything to help others out if they have this issue...all I wanted to do was play the game today..lol..always something.

Diesel

Monetization love it , I give you one more year and Arma will die . If u think I am wrong please check steam game stats also whoa new dlc today and all server still empty lol

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:13 AM, claws01 said:

Monetization love it , I give you one more year and Arma will die . If u think I am wrong please check steam game stats also whoa new dlc today and all server still empty lol

Just LOL.  Pass that crack pipe - you've had a little too much.

• Like 1

Hallo Zusammen

Meine Spieler bekommen seid gerade diese Meldung was kicked (Server owner is to contact Bohemia Interactive at infringements@bistudio.com

Ich habe eine Email an Boha geschrieben wie lange dauert die reaktion in der Regel damit das geklärt wird ?

Vielen Dank für die Info

Hello everybody

My players just got this message kicked (Server owner is contact Bohemia Interactive at infringements@bistudio.com

I wrote an email to Boha how long does the reaction usually take to clear that up?

Thank you for the info

On 4.9.2018 at 6:23 PM, ocfreak said:

Hello everybody

My players just got this message kicked (Server owner is contact Bohemia Interactive at infringements@bistudio.com

I wrote an email to Boha how long does the reaction usually take to clear that up?

Thank you for the info

Give them a week or two. That's what you get for monetizing without permission.