Reksi007

Problems after the jets DLC release

So today after the new jets DLC release i updated the game, then tried to join the server that i'm usually playing and got an error message saying: aPf2Iys.jpg

Anybody know anything because about 60 people are able to join the server after a while.

I ofcourse don't own the DLC jets as of yet, but i'm pretty sure the other 60 players didn't buy the DLC in 1hour

Hello.

This seems like some of Your data became corrupted during the Update. Could You, please, try to verify the Local Cache on Steam? That should do the trick. Hope this helps, enjoy the game.

That error message has to do with Apex, not Jets DLC. Are you joining a server running Tanoa while you don't own Apex?

9 minutes ago, pettka said:

Hello.

This seems like some of Your data became corrupted during the Update. Could You, please, try to verify the Local Cache on Steam? That should do the trick. Hope this helps, enjoy the game.

I'm going to do this now ty

5 minutes ago, Nightmare515 said:

That error message has to do with Apex, not Jets DLC. Are you joining a server running Tanoa while you don't own Apex?

No it's running Stratis map with Wasteland mod

48 minutes ago, pettka said:

Hello.

Damn still doesn't work

Just now, Reksi007 said:

Damn still doesn't work

This mission probably contains props from Tanoa. Do you own Apex? Buildings from Tanoa and etc don't download for non-owners of Apex.

38 minutes ago, Nightmare515 said:

This mission probably contains props from Tanoa. Do you own Apex? Buildings from Tanoa and etc don't download for non-owners of Apex.

The server has Apex stuff in it although it's map is Stratis... I do not own Apex... Today before the jets DLC release i was playing the server without any problems... Although my 2 other friends got errors after the update too but their's is diffrent like DLC jets not found... Might just be a server glitch... Hopefully it'll be fixed soon...

Ty for your help though 

That server side , mean those 2 object need to be deleted from the mission. So contact the owner of the server

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

If a mission on Stratis/Altis contains buildings from Tanoa and you don't own Apex, you can't join, just saying since as you said you were on this server before the update.