Elite Gamer

ClassicLifeRP - Best Life Community in the World

Background Information

[CLRP] Our community is focusing on a unique roleplay experience brought to you by some of the most experienced Arma Life developers yet to be seen.
The devolpers where a few people came together and decided to do something unique that would change the way that Life was played.

Awesome and unique features is far from all we're offering here at Classic Life RP, we have a very large and experienced Staff team doing their best to maintain the high quality of the server and community.

Website

The current website can be found here: www.classicliferp.com please note that the website is still in development and has progressed a lot since the few days we have been working on it and will proceed to be developed further.

Teamspeak

We currently have a teamspeak server which is the main priority at this current time. You can connect using the following ip: 178.32.223.97:10287

Game Server

The major thing that every community needs. We have a verry powerful server that is running 24/7 for maximum uptime so we never have any issues. This being said I would like a recruit some server developers to help get everything running smoothly.

Staff

Current Application Status - Open

As of being a new community, we are currently looking for a dedicated and mature staff team to help and ensure the community is running smoothly at all times.

Open Positions:
Director Of Administration
Lead Administrator
Head Administrator
Senior Administrator
Trial Staff

Development

Due to the community as a whole being in high development we are always looking to take on as many developers as possible.

Positions:
Teamspeak Developer
Website Developer
Game Server Developer
Object Builder
Terrain Development

Kind regards,

Mathew

Community Manager

• Like 1

If the grammar and spelling is anything to go by, you may as well quit this project.

• Like 1

The title of this thread tells us everything. Join guys best ever server ,,,,, :dozingoff:

If your vehicles are anything to go by, this is just copied and pasted from other communities. 

On 5/16/2017 at 2:04 PM, MrCopyright said:

If the grammar and spelling is anything to go by, you may as well quit this project.

There is no spelling errors or anything so im not sure what your on about

On 5/16/2017 at 2:12 PM, jsimo said:

If your vehicles are anything to go by, this is just copied and pasted from other communities. 

And as far as the vehicles go we have some custom textured vehicles and custom vehicles all together

On 16/05/2017 at 7:09 PM, Ben Archer said:

The title of this thread tells us everything. Join guys best ever server ,,,,, :dozingoff:

I must admit, I was sceptical. Given that this is the best life community in the world, there won't be any pubescent Texans playing as policemen, no stolen models, a strict adherence to BI (and others') EULA and a current server monetization agreement with BI.

That, or its another bunch of crooks.

2 hours ago, TMoose said:

And as far as the vehicles go we have some custom textured vehicles and custom vehicles all together

His post is completely littered with nonsensical grammar, illiterate spellings and atrocious formatting. You must be visually impaired, or at the very least, legally retarded.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrCopyright said:

His post is completely littered with nonsensical grammar, illiterate spellings and atrocious formatting. You must be visually impaired, or at the very least, legally retarded.

I recommend the man-child to seek medical aid for his serve autism. 

Don't take the piss. The OP has signed off with 'Community Manager'. He must be very important!

18 hours ago, TMoose said:

You sure about that ? :eh: what about :
"The devolpers where a few people"

"We have a verry powerful server"

Can I also say that I find it ever so cute the special titles you life lot give yourselves, teenage boys calling themselves senior project managers and shit, makes me chuckle everytime I read these threads.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TMoose said:

*There are no spelling errors or anything so I'm not sure what you're on about.*

Yep.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

*There are no spelling errors or anything so I'm not sure what you're on about.*

Yep.

You think you are smart, but with that kind of nitpicking attitude you will never make it to Community Manager or Director of Administration. Good luck busting tanks for minimum wage or selling loans on an internet forum. ;-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

Yep.

Cool u can google how to punctuate must be hard being a keyboard warrior 

I paid attention while I was at school.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TMoose said:

Cool u can google how to punctuate must be hard being a keyboard warrior 

Surprised by the notion of using google to fix these types of errors I decided to try it!

The google search field does have a spelling check! Unfortunately it only flagged 'im', but it's better than nothing I guess. The second result is perhaps interesting for this startup RP community:

10 Grammar Mistakes that Can Keep Your Content from Spreading

17 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

I paid attention while I was at school.

For Tankbuster I got this one from the same results list:

Study Says People Who Continually Point Out Typos Are 'Jerks'

;-P

• Like 1

Obviously, I'd love to apply for a position at the 'best life community in the world', but I'm getting the distinct impression @elitegamer has rented a server, is waiting for the money to roll in (probably avoiding the nasty taxman on the way) while expecting the people who take the advertised roles to do all the work for nothing. Perhaps I'm just being cynical?

• Like 1

Well this thread is certainly going in a familiar direction when a life community is involved. Closing 

• Like 2