On 21.5.2017 at 11:03 PM, kiory said:

Ah, of course, the Chinese, aside from Russia, they are by far the worst for piracy and copyright infringement.

I wouldn't say that. Sure, many DMCA reports i did thanks to "The Tool" where from china and russia, but the most reports (you woudn't believe it) where actually from france... 
But that's not the topic right here, so let's get back to it:

Thanks to the hard work of OPTiX, Dscha and Arkensor we can soon seach not only for reuploaded PBOs, but also for content that is inside a PBO, like ripped models and such. This means more possibilities for us right holders, but also more work (sadly).
And speaking of more work, some modders (including me) recived a mail from Valve to limit our reports to 25 a day. Since the release of "The Tool" it seems that Valve can't handle the ammount of reports anymore (yes, we broke steam ^^).
Sure, some may say fuck that and for valve to employ more ppl on the department. But i suggest to take it slow and let them realize for real that there is a huge problem on the rise, or even pretty existent. Hopefully Steam AND Bohemia Interactive take the latest events and do something good with it. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, audiocustoms said:

I wouldn't say that. Sure, many DMCA reports i did thanks to "The Tool" where from china and russia, but the most reports (you woudn't believe it) where actually from france... 
But that's not the topic right here, so let's get back to it:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=925642935

This guy released a mod that has a bunch of stolen content from Battlefront and from the Blue Harvest guys, they are Russian, I rest my case.

• Like 1

If Bohemia doesn't seriously consider BattlEye and by extension steam ID bans for repeat offenders then this will continue to be a problem.

• Like 3

Congratulations for the technical work. Yes, you can!

I think someones broken it

2 hours ago, Auss said:

I think someones broken it

Hey there,

we are currently moving onto bigger servers, in order to serve in-depth pbo scanning soon.

We will look into any problems as soon as possible. What's the issue you get? 

Regards Arkensor

• Like 3

i was getting an error page but it appears ok now

its taking an awfully long time to do searches now, my mod pack for some reason has gone from 142 objects upto nearly 6000 objects 

Info: The Crawler DB has a size of about 15 MILLION (22Mill incremental) Entrys. For now, the Framework is up and running. Optimizations of the Querrys/DB will follow up later.

• Like 5

thanks for the follow up

The website is currently down for maintenance, I will post here again once it's back up and running.

can't wait, thanks for making this available.

we're about to do our first trawl for private unsung uploads, based on some of our pbo's i'm hosting in a private space there. Assume that will work to locate any uploads?

• Like 1

Website is back online and working (although no deep-scanning at the moment).

• Like 4

All I seem to get now is this

X2Qok6B.png

On 21.6.2017 at 0:55 PM, Auss said:

All I seem to get now is this

X2Qok6B.png

What item are you trying to look for?

Just wanted to drop by and say that this is awesome. Week ago there was about 20 reuploads and now there is zero. Well, personally I didn't do anything but seems like someone did.

A free program to help others is always wellcome!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auss said:

now its changed, it saying it cannot find any re-uploads at all. which is weird as I'm using a few A2 addons such as plants.pbo etc 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485417177

14 minutes ago, Bnae said:

Just wanted to drop by and say that this is awesome. Week ago there was about 20 reuploads and now there is zero. Well, personally I didn't do anything but seems like someone did.

A free program to help others is always wellcome!

I think there is something wrong.^^ EM from benson got reuploaded about 20 times when I checked some weeks ago. Now it's only 2 times. I don't think that Valve just delete tons of items. How can they know who the original author is or who got permission etc. Etc.

@bloodwyn1756 You might be right but it did find all my other uploads that are using same items.

Personally I have no problem with reuploading my stuff, neither expecting, anyone would try, it's not that kind of stuff, but was curious and wanted to try. Yet I found not search box nor magic button. I have "Home" and "How does it work" also "Support" but besides that I can only register/log in, which I'm reluctant to do for some reason. Is this required to search? Why actually? 

Jackson☯ 6 hours ago 
I believe you should implement a body armor mod that more realistically details the Improved Outer Tactical Vest. I believe mods like RHS cannot fully capture the idea of what the vest is and what it is used for. Plus, I've seen for too long vests that do not carry the proper amount of magazine packages on it's MOLLE webbing. If i were a soldier and i were to do a deployment, I am sure i would take at minimum 14 magazines with me. I believe what you should do is make a mod where the vest is a single empty piece and the backpack adds on MOLLE pouches and MOLLE attached packs.

lol at top current comment on his steam page...
  • Like 2

14 magazines?  Better hope you aren't sprinting into battle with that.  It is bad enough just sprinting 500m with just webbing firing downrange.  I couldn't hit a barn door at 100m after that!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bloodwyn1756 said:

I think there is something wrong.^^ EM from benson got reuploaded about 20 times when I checked some weeks ago. Now it's only 2 times. I don't think that Valve just delete tons of items. How can they know who the original author is or who got permission etc. Etc.

Please note that whenever you update your mod, each file that you changed will have a different hash resulting in less results for older reuploads, since they still contain old version of that pbo, but not the newest one. I will change the system today to keep track of hashes across versions so that, even after an update, you can still find older versions of your mod.

Regarding Em: I don't know how many pbos the mod contains at the moment, but a just created scan brought up 8 reuploads, only of the paa image though. I'll look into as to whether this is a system error.

• Like 7

Thanks for your work on this optix ... it REALLY is appreciated. 

• Like 1