Fossy

Arma 3 Scenario

I am trying to make an Arma 3 scenario with only AI fighting each other so I can record the battle. I was wondering if anyone could link me videos or maybe even help me out? I just want to have the two opposing elements mount vehicles, drive/fly to a town in Altis, dismount, get into position and engage while possibly performing flanking maneuvers. Any help is appreciated thank you. 

What help do you need? making the groups? getting them to move? getting them to dismount? getting them to ignore you while you observe?

You could use the Zeus interface and hit "Backspace" so the Zeus HUD disappears and there are scripts for removing the Zeus logo in the bottom right.

2 minutes ago, Tornado1001 said:

You could use the Zeus interface and hit "Backspace" so the Zeus HUD disappears and there are scripts for removing the Zeus logo in the bottom right.

Zeus is a pretty lamen way of mission gameplay, and you'll need more than one person to play the mission.

On May 14, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Fossy said:

I am trying to make an Arma 3 scenario with only AI fighting each other so I can record the battle. I was wondering if anyone could link me videos or maybe even help me out? I just want to have the two opposing elements mount vehicles, drive/fly to a town in Altis, dismount, get into position and engage while possibly performing flanking maneuvers. Any help is appreciated thank you. 

start out with the eden tutorials. It'll show you the little menu in the top right.

then go from there

(while in the editor)

Could also use the Splendid Camera, I usually do that a lot for in-game cinematic.

2 minutes ago, Tornado1001 said:

Could also use the Splendid Camera, I usually do that a lot for in-game cinematic.

splendid camera is my favorite. Really allows for more cinematic shots, and you can adjust the aperture, brightness, saturation, etc for adjustment of the shot.

War photography is what they pushed this out with right? 

7 hours ago, Midnighters said:

splendid camera is my favorite. Really allows for more cinematic shots, and you can adjust the aperture, brightness, saturation, etc for adjustment of the shot.

War photography is what they pushed this out with right? 

yep